helping a newbie out :)

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Alvarez, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Alvarez

Alvarez New Member

hei people,
    if you have time plz help me out in one thing :S, the thing is my size is 8,4 inches long, and girth is 5, 5,1 inches i would like to purchase the lapdist pump package http://www.lapdist.com/Merchant2/mer...egory_Code=all this one, so can u tell me what size do i need to to order?, i was reading ur post, but there is no word for lenght so what lenght do i have to choose?, and about girth, hmm i was thinking of 2 or even 2 1/4 in cylinder, because my balls are really hanging low... what do u think?(its quite urgent ), so plz of you can help me

2. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The lapdist pump is the best and all their products are of excellant quality.
    Just make sure you get a pump with a gage. I have the Deluxe Package SKU15 and am very happy with it.

With regrds to size, if you don't want your balls to be sucked in with your dick, then go for smaller sizes according to the size chart. My own oppinion is that for your 5.5 girth, you should use the 1-3/4", or possibly the 2", but no bigger.

For the length, it is usually thought that you should have at least 2" or more between the end of your erect dick and the top of the cylinder. So, I would suggest, since you are already 8.4" in length (I assume that is when it is errect, lol) you should pick the 10." If you think you are going to eventually gain length, or just want a bit more room, then the 11" cylinder, but you will have to pay additionally for that length.

Remember, as a beginner, don't over pump. Keep the pressure around 5Hg. Don't over do it or you will "build up fluid", or "edema", which is a bad thing and you don't want to do. Later, you can pump up to a maximum of 6 or 7 Hg, but you have to watch it. Use a good "water based lube" and lots of it. It is slick and if it gets a bit dry you can spritz your dick with a bit of water (I use a small flower mister) and it will become slick again. Plus, and it is a "big plus", it is easier to clean out of the cylinder. Don't pump fast. Pump slowly. Your dick doesn't get a rock hard erection in a couple of seconds, no matter how much of a stud you are (lol), so pump slowly simulating a normal erection.

So, enjoy your pumping!

I just viewed your pics. You are already huge. Very nice, healthy looking dick, by the way. Nice veins!

3. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Did you check out the link on that very page for sizing help?

Cylinder Sizing Information

At 5 or 5.1 inches, it looks like you would want a 1 1/2 or 1 3/4" diameter cylinder. I think the standard recommendation for length is two inches longer than your erect length, so figure on an 11 inch long cylinder.

The cylinder sizing thread at Thunder's would also recommend a 1 3/4" diameter cylinder.

If you looked at the sizing chart at Vacutech, THEY would recommend a 2" diameter cylinder.

So, sounds like the consensus recommendation would be 1 3/4 x 11". Good luck; let us know what size you actually buy and how it works out for you!

I don't think that your balls hanging low will make much difference in what cylinder size you get. It's more important to get the right diameter so that your balls don't get drawn into the cylinder.

4. Iathick

Iathick New Member

Hey man-

My pump and tube are from the same group and I been real pleased with them. The recommendation made to you is on target. Looking at the diameter based on your size in order not to get a "puffy" looking cock I would suggest 1.75" maybe a 2" but you may not be able to pack the 2" tube for a while. Length wise, again 2" min so if your 8.5" I go with minimum 11" and may suggest that you look at 12"

I normally pump my cock seperate from my balls.

I have a 12"x2" tube and its been working great for me.
    If you have any other questions, please ask.

5. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

I'm a little confused. I have tried to do the PE route before and honestly i failed miserably. =( I found it really boring and not as easy to do as some of you guys seem to make it out to me. keeping a semi while playing with my tool wasn't really very easy. I was wondering if pumping actually works and if it does are the results permanent? or will it just be larger when i am actually pumping it. I really am just looking to gain girth as I already have a pretty long cock 8.5x5.5

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted