Helping Hands

borias88

Superior Member
Media
I used to have this video of a pretty hot handjob but can't find it anymore. Wonder if anyone here has it:

A straight looking and acting young guy (early 20s, really cute) is nonchalantly playing a video game but his dick was out and his friend/roommate was playing with it and jerking it off. It goes on for a while, with the straight guy is just chill and playing his game. But the gay(?) guy stroking him is doing it pretty assertively and doesn't let up, so of course it gets to a point where his dick can't take much more. Straight guy nervously looks away from the screen and at his dick being stroked, warns him, he doesn't stop, warns him again, he still keeps going, then straight guy just absolutely unloads several blasts of cum at his friend's hand.

goatee.kris

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to have this video of a pretty hot handjob but can't find it anymore. Wonder if anyone here has it:

A straight looking and acting young guy (early 20s, really cute) is nonchalantly playing a video game but his dick was out and his friend/roommate was playing with it and jerking it off. It goes on for a while, with the straight guy is just chill and playing his game. But the gay(?) guy stroking him is doing it pretty assertively and doesn't let up, so of course it gets to a point where his dick can't take much more. Straight guy nervously looks away from the screen and at his dick being stroked, warns him, he doesn't stop, warns him again, he still keeps going, then straight guy just absolutely unloads several blasts of cum at his friend's hand.
sound very hot to me!

Reactions: GayGay21 and DonMil