MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how do you know he's on good, ass wiping good, terms with his parents?
*barely suppressed giggling*

what if he's an orphan :frown:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
now i am all sad about thalidomide orphans
and their inability to wipe their bums or get off :cry:

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would be that helping hand he needs... How dare u to call yourself a friend if you dont jerk him off when he's horny?

gacody1062

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't believe someone asked this.

Based on your question you are gay, or bi, or curious, or all of these. Any of which are fine. If you were straight, you would have probably smacked your mate in the face or at the least explain that you have no interest in another man's junk. I do not even want to see my friends stuff- maybe you do, which is fine.

Would I do this for a friend. No. Also, I do not have any friends that want a man to jerk them off. You do. So your friend is clearly gay or bi- which is fine. Bottom line - he wants a man to jerk him off. This is clear - for him, it is okay for another man to fondle his junk. I could not perform with a man touching me, as women are awesome and I have no interest in other men.

If you want to stroke a man's junk, go for it. It is about you wanting to do it, not your friend in need. He can go without. But if you do do this, don't be suprised if he tries to get you to blow him- because he's so "helpless" and needs your help. When he's horny - and YOU will be making him horny- he'll beg you to do other stuff. Your friend wants you to do it, and if you do- he'll ask you to do it again and then he'll start pushing more boundaries. Because he's gay, and you will become a sexual outlet for him.

And clearly, this will absolutely destroy the friendship. Actually the friendship is already in question and may already be gone. But then again, you are asking the question in the first place so you may be interested in him. If you are actually confused, maybe you are young- I don't know, and are actually asking strangers for advice, I can honestly tell you this is a horrible idea, unless you want to date him and have a relationship with him. Which is totally fine, of course.

If you think you are still going to be friends with him after, you will not. Actually, he does not want to be your friend, you must know this. He wants you to perform sexual acts for him.

Do you really think a person can't go without jerking off for a few months? What type of bullshit excuse is that? If I had the option of going without, or having a guy jerk me off--- waiting is no problem, because I don't get hard for dudes.
yeah yeah , we get it your straight.

gacody1062

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Medically speaking, he can wait till he's healed. Holding a load for six weeks while you're plastered really, really.....really sucks but it won't kill you. Trust me, after a couple or three weeks he'll blow it in his sleep. That's the body's natural defense mechanism for watermelon balls.

On a side note; I have been tended to by nurses but they never once jacked me off. Maybe I need better insurance?
you are in good hands with allstate

gacody1062

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
maybe your friend with the 2 broken arms and one broken leg has been waiting 17 years for something like this to happen so he could ask you to jack him off.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey.

My mate and I are straight. He recently had a nasty bike accident in which he broke both arms and a few finger bones on both hands. This was like 4 weeks ago. Last night I visited him and he was sorta awkward and said he was horny. He is single and out of desperation he asked if I'd consider jerking him off for some relief. He is holed up at his mom's while he recovers and would only really trust me to do it.

Would you guys do it?

LOL, I may burn for it, but...

AS.....IF.......

Kerrrrrrrrriiist.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Probably anyone with two broken arms, broken fingers, and a broken leg would be either in a hospital or a nursing home. I cannot believe than anyone hurt that badly would be at home.

Probably he could get himself off; he could lie on his stomach and do frottage with the bed.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
now i am all sad about thalidomide orphans
and their inability to wipe their bums or get off :cry:

Don't be sad! I happen to know a thalidomide man....he uses his feet! :biggrin1: Wipes AND gets off quite nicely.