Helping my boss part 3. The long meeting

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
“Hey. I need someone to go to a meeting with a client with me” Mark said, suddenly standing beside my cubical. We hadn’t really talked much in the last few days.

“Ok. Now?” I asked.

“Later this afternoon. It’s about an hour drive. You can ride with me there” he replied.

“Ok” I smiled.

We jumped in the Denali after work and headed to the meeting. We talked about life and his wife and marriage and other random stuff. I just stared at him. Realizing how sexy he was. He looked at me and smiled.

“What?” He asked sheepishly.

“Nothing”. Just looking at you.

“Oh… ok…” he replied.

We continued to talk and about 40 minutes later arrived at the clients office

We headed in and found a really small conference room with a U shaped table surrounded by chairs. All the chairs were close together.

We sat on the left side and soon the room began to fill. Eventually we were up against each other in our seats.

The meeting began and the client talked and talked. It was pretty boring. I realized at some point that Mark’s leg kept rubbing against mine. He seemed super agitated and squirmy. I looked at him with the “W T F “ look and he reached over and pulled my hand to his leg under the table. I moved my hand slowly up his thigh and then found his issue. His dick was hard a a rock and pinned against his thigh in his boxers. I traced my fingers the length of his hard cock and along his balls. I pulled and rubbed on them briefly then stroked my hand softly back up his length to the head of his cock. I continued to repeat this process. He kept moaning under his breath. I looked over to my right and the young woman beside me was looking directly at my hand and watching me stroke my bosses fat dick though his pants leg. I made eye contact with her and she smiled and mouthed “oh my” and winked.

It was about that point I heard Mark mutter under his breath “oh fuck” and I felt him tense and jerk as his dick let lose a torrent of cum down into his underwear. He grabbed my hand to keep me from continuing. The young ladies mouth just hung open. She finally smiled a huge smile and looked back at the person speaking.

The meeting took hours. I was exhausted and bored. The client told Mark at the end of the meeting he would rent us a hotel room so we didn’t have to drive home tonight. Mark told him we only needed one. We could share a room. We were adults.

Everyone filed out. Mark went up to the client to get the hotel info. You could see a small wet spot on good left thigh where he had Cum.

The woman stepped beside me and asked.
“So…. Employee, friend, or lover?” She asked

“All of the above… I think….. I’m not sure” I said honestly.

“Well. I think someone’s getting lucky tonight” she rubbed my arm, smiled and left the room.

We arrived at the Hilton and found our room. We went to dinner and headed bsck.
On the way into the hotel at about 22:30, we saw the hot tub. It was empty. The lights were dim

“Let’s get in” mark said

“We don’t have swimsuits” I said.

“We will wear our undies. It’s empty. It’ll be ok” he coaxed

“Ok” I gave in.

We undressed to our undies and climbed in. It felt great the water was so hot and full of bubbles. I sat close to Mark as we talked my hand rubbing his knee and leg.

Suddenly multiple voiced could be heard coming in. 2 young men barely in their 20s and two older women. One was in her late thirties probably and the other was quite chubby and much older. Both were in swim suits and tipsy. The men were too but obviously hadn’t been drinking. I started to move from Marks side when they told us to make room. Pushing mark and closer together as they climbed in surrounding us.

The women were giggly and flirtatious wiht the young men. Eventually the men introduced everyone. They were Steve and Dave.The younger woman was Kelly. She was 38 and divorced. The chubbier lady was Amy. She was 44 and also divorced. The two young, 22 year old men explained they had found themselves 2 very eager cougars and planned on taking full advantage. So much so that Dave’s hand rubbed Amy’s pussy though her swimsuit multiple different times during their introduction. Steve had been groping at Kelly’s tits and legs.

At some point as we talked I realized Dave’s hand had slipped under Amy’s swimsuit and he was obviously fingering her, and she was nearing an orgasm…. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning. Steve reached over and grabbed her tits

“Damn that’s hot” Mark suddenly moaned and I looked at him. My hand moved down his leg and I found that at some point he had pulled his underwear down and his fat cock was naked under the bubbles.

“Jesus mark” I smiled

“Sorry?” He shrugged. I began to stroke his swollen tool.

I heard his moaning “Fuck yeah” as i tugged on his meat. I held the top of his shaft and began to massage his head with my fingers.

“I’m gonna cu… I’m gonna cu….. Kelly he’s making me cum!” Amy suddenly exclaimed

“Uuuuu uuuuuu uuuuuu I’m cumming. Kelly I’m cumming he’s making me cum!!” Amy groaned as Dave’s fingers worked their magic on her pussy and an orgasm rocked her for what was clearly the first time in a long time. She humped his hand and shook violently int he water.

And on that note. I heard Mark groan. “Oh Fuck that was so hot” and they all looked over at us. Now obvious that I was working Mark’s cock with my hand under the water

I stopped due to being caught by and Mark whimpered and grasped my hand with his.

“Please don’t stop” he began thrusting unto my grip. The tip of his spear headed dick breaking the surface of the bubbles with each upward thrust.

In just a few seconds, and 4 or 5 pumps he came. His Cum erupting out of the water with each thrust.

“Uuuuugggn. Uugghh. Uuugghnnn” he grunted with each spasm of his erupting balls. Cum flew into the air and landed in the water between all of us.

“Uhm. Alright. Ok… well. We will be leaving.” The guys said. “That’s just weird guys”. They said to us as They stood up, helping their drunk ladies to their feet… both girls suits were pulled to the side. Exposing their bald pussies. Amy’s was quite fat and her clit was peirced. I actually felt Mark’s Dick harden again I squeezed his shaft. The girls fixed their suits and almost fell out of the hot tub

“You ladies in gonna come to our room and cum some more… we can go all night” and with that they left.

I realized I was still stroking Mark’s now hard cock again.

“I’m tired man” he said. Let’s get ours here. He stood. His cock fully exposed.

“Dude. Cover up” I said. Pulling his shorts up over his massive cock.

We made it to the room. Mark got fully undressed and collapsed on the bed.

I showered and walked out to the bed. He was on his back. Hard as a rock and snoring.

I laid beside him i began to rub his thigh and would take the time to stroke his cock off and on. I felt him getting close to orgasm again and leaned over taking the head of his cock into my mouth as he erupted down my throat. I licked him clean and went to sleep with my head on his chest and hand cupping and massaging his balls.

Kleine1948

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
“Hey. I need someone to go to a meeting with a client with me” Mark said, suddenly standing beside my cubical. We hadn’t really talked much in the last few days.

“Ok. Now?” I asked.

“Later this afternoon. It’s about an hour drive. You can ride with me there” he replied.

“Ok” I smiled.

We jumped in the Denali after work and headed to the meeting. We talked about life and his wife and marriage and other random stuff. I just stared at him. Realizing how sexy he was. He looked at me and smiled.

“What?” He asked sheepishly.

“Nothing”. Just looking at you.

“Oh… ok…” he replied.

We continued to talk and about 40 minutes later arrived at the clients office

We headed in and found a really small conference room with a U shaped table surrounded by chairs. All the chairs were close together.

We sat on the left side and soon the room began to fill. Eventually we were up against each other in our seats.

The meeting began and the client talked and talked. It was pretty boring. I realized at some point that Mark’s leg kept rubbing against mine. He seemed super agitated and squirmy. I looked at him with the “W T F “ look and he reached over and pulled my hand to his leg under the table. I moved my hand slowly up his thigh and then found his issue. His dick was hard a a rock and pinned against his thigh in his boxers. I traced my fingers the length of his hard cock and along his balls. I pulled and rubbed on them briefly then stroked my hand softly back up his length to the head of his cock. I continued to repeat this process. He kept moaning under his breath. I looked over to my right and the young woman beside me was looking directly at my hand and watching me stroke my bosses fat dick though his pants leg. I made eye contact with her and she smiled and mouthed “oh my” and winked.

It was about that point I heard Mark mutter under his breath “oh fuck” and I felt him tense and jerk as his dick let lose a torrent of cum down into his underwear. He grabbed my hand to keep me from continuing. The young ladies mouth just hung open. She finally smiled a huge smile and looked back at the person speaking.

The meeting took hours. I was exhausted and bored. The client told Mark at the end of the meeting he would rent us a hotel room so we didn’t have to drive home tonight. Mark told him we only needed one. We could share a room. We were adults.

Everyone filed out. Mark went up to the client to get the hotel info. You could see a small wet spot on good left thigh where he had Cum.

The woman stepped beside me and asked.
“So…. Employee, friend, or lover?” She asked

“All of the above… I think….. I’m not sure” I said honestly.

“Well. I think someone’s getting lucky tonight” she rubbed my arm, smiled and left the room.

We arrived at the Hilton and found our room. We went to dinner and headed bsck.
On the way into the hotel at about 22:30, we saw the hot tub. It was empty. The lights were dim

“Let’s get in” mark said

“We don’t have swimsuits” I said.

“We will wear our undies. It’s empty. It’ll be ok” he coaxed

“Ok” I gave in.

We undressed to our undies and climbed in. It felt great the water was so hot and full of bubbles. I sat close to Mark as we talked my hand rubbing his knee and leg.

Suddenly multiple voiced could be heard coming in. 2 young men barely in their 20s and two older women. One was in her late thirties probably and the other was quite chubby and much older. Both were in swim suits and tipsy. The men were too but obviously hadn’t been drinking. I started to move from Marks side when they told us to make room. Pushing mark and closer together as they climbed in surrounding us.

The women were giggly and flirtatious wiht the young men. Eventually the men introduced everyone. They were Steve and Dave.The younger woman was Kelly. She was 38 and divorced. The chubbier lady was Amy. She was 44 and also divorced. The two young, 22 year old men explained they had found themselves 2 very eager cougars and planned on taking full advantage. So much so that Dave’s hand rubbed Amy’s pussy though her swimsuit multiple different times during their introduction. Steve had been groping at Kelly’s tits and legs.

At some point as we talked I realized Dave’s hand had slipped under Amy’s swimsuit and he was obviously fingering her, and she was nearing an orgasm…. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning. Steve reached over and grabbed her tits

“Damn that’s hot” Mark suddenly moaned and I looked at him. My hand moved down his leg and I found that at some point he had pulled his underwear down and his fat cock was naked under the bubbles.

“Jesus mark” I smiled

“Sorry?” He shrugged. I began to stroke his swollen tool.

I heard his moaning “Fuck yeah” as i tugged on his meat. I held the top of his shaft and began to massage his head with my fingers.

“I’m gonna cu… I’m gonna cu….. Kelly he’s making me cum!” Amy suddenly exclaimed

“Uuuuu uuuuuu uuuuuu I’m cumming. Kelly I’m cumming he’s making me cum!!” Amy groaned as Dave’s fingers worked their magic on her pussy and an orgasm rocked her for what was clearly the first time in a long time. She humped his hand and shook violently int he water.

And on that note. I heard Mark groan. “Oh Fuck that was so hot” and they all looked over at us. Now obvious that I was working Mark’s cock with my hand under the water

I stopped due to being caught by and Mark whimpered and grasped my hand with his.

“Please don’t stop” he began thrusting unto my grip. The tip of his spear headed dick breaking the surface of the bubbles with each upward thrust.

In just a few seconds, and 4 or 5 pumps he came. His Cum erupting out of the water with each thrust.

“Uuuuugggn. Uugghh. Uuugghnnn” he grunted with each spasm of his erupting balls. Cum flew into the air and landed in the water between all of us.

“Uhm. Alright. Ok… well. We will be leaving.” The guys said. “That’s just weird guys”. They said to us as They stood up, helping their drunk ladies to their feet… both girls suits were pulled to the side. Exposing their bald pussies. Amy’s was quite fat and her clit was peirced. I actually felt Mark’s Dick harden again I squeezed his shaft. The girls fixed their suits and almost fell out of the hot tub

“You ladies in gonna come to our room and cum some more… we can go all night” and with that they left.

I realized I was still stroking Mark’s now hard cock again.

“I’m tired man” he said. Let’s get ours here. He stood. His cock fully exposed.

“Dude. Cover up” I said. Pulling his shorts up over his massive cock.

We made it to the room. Mark got fully undressed and collapsed on the bed.

I showered and walked out to the bed. He was on his back. Hard as a rock and snoring.

I laid beside him i began to rub his thigh and would take the time to stroke his cock off and on. I felt him getting close to orgasm again and leaned over taking the head of his cock into my mouth as he erupted down my throat. I licked him clean and went to sleep with my head on his chest and hand cupping and massaging his balls.
Keep writing your next chapter

Reactions: lugui