Helping the boss part 2. Lunch

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
“Hey…. Can you go to lunch?” Mark was standing beside my cubicle. It has been about 2 weeks since our……”meeting”

“Uh. Sure” I said. Shocked. Until a few weeks ago… Mark and I had barely spoken. I grabbed my stuff and we walked out to the parking lot.

“I’ll drive” mark said as we walked toward his Pearl Denali.

We climbed in and headed out.

“I just wanted to… uh… thank you…” he said. Nervously.

“Haha. It’s ok man. I hoped you enjoyed it” I laughed and smiled at him.

“Oh Fuck. Yeah. I did. Jesus. First time I’ve had someone get me off in 2-3 years. And it was the best I’ve ever had”. He said. Clearly nervous and excited.

“I’m glad” I said. Still looking at him. He looked so nervous. “You ok?” I asked.

“Can… can…. You do it again?” He said. Super red on the face. “It’s all I’ve thought about. It was so amazing. My wife has never even given me head”.

My hand reached across the center console and rubbed his thigh through his jeans. He was dressed down today. No meeting. “Yes…. I will” I said smiling. My hand fingers lightly touching his balls through his jeans.

“Mmmm” he moaned. His cock clearly expanding inside his tight jeans. I reached up and rubbing his bulge straining against his zipper.

“Fuck. Sorry. I need to get my pants undone. It hurts” he unzips his pants and buckle and his cock stretches upward. His underwear still restraining its size. I pulled his underwear away from his body and his meat lifts up and over and slaps againt his abdomen. The tip already dripping precum I began to stroke its full length. Feeling it harden in my hand.

“Such a beautiful dick” I said. Staring at him. He looked over at me with an odd, yet appreciative look on his face. He smiled.

He drove as I stroked him. I eventually unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned across the center and placed my mouth over his cock and licked the precum off the tip.

“Oh fuck” he groaned. I took his tip into my mouth. My lips wrapped filling under his head I sucked and licked.

“Oh Jesus” he moaned loudly. His body jerking and squirming as I used my mouth to torture just the tip. Ignoring his throbbing rod below.

I pulled off for a moment. “Pull over somewhere” and my head dropped back over his cock.

“Uh. Uh. Oh ok”. He stammered looking around. “I’m try… try… oh god.. trying” he gasped as my mouth began to slide down, taking more of his cock into my eager mouth and throat.

I felt the tip hit the back of my throat and began to slide deeper. I could feel my lips stretched and straining around his powerful shaft. I could feel the contours of his veins on my lips and tongue. I took him deeper and deeper.

“Jesus Christ” he stopped quickly at a McDonalds back parking lot. “Fuck” he placed his hand on my head. He didn’t force or thrust. Just touched me as I touched bottom. His entire cock in my throat. My lips stretched fully around his the thick and harry base of his fat tool. My tongue massaged the underside of his shaft.

“Oh yes” he moaned. I began to give him a blowjob. I sucked and licked his entire l length over and over. Using my left hand to stroke his shaft between deep throating and my right massaging his massive balls.

“Oh Fuck Matt…. Jesus”. He moaned.

“Matt…….” He said softly. I just moaned “mmmmm?” with his cock buried in my throat…

“I want to fuck you” he said…. Hesitantly

I pulled off his dick quickly looking at him. My hand still stroking his shaft.

“Uhm… I’ve never done that” I said… not declining him at all… just a statement. I kissed the tip of his cock

“Oh… oh damn. I didn’t know. I just thought…. I’m sorry” he stammered.

“I said I’ve never done that…. I didn’t say no…” I smiled and licked his head again.
“You’re huge….. you’ll tear me apart”. I looked at him…. “You’ll be my first and you’re huge”

“Oh. I’m sorry. Ok…. We won’t do that..” he said quietly. But with obvious disappointment.

“Again…. I didn’t say no, Mark” I sat up and leaned against him…..

“Fuck me” i whispered in his ear and I climbed into the back. Leaving him alone, panting, in the front.

“Wait. What?…. Oh god. Ok” he stuttered as he jumped out and climbed into the back. Apparently forgetting his cock was hanging out of his pants.

“Oh crap!” He laughed as he climbed in. Looking around as he did.

I had undressed and leaned over the seats.

“Let’s try this” I said. Nervous but wanting mark to try. I looked back at him. His large cock bouncing between his Legs. He was clearly nervous and fumbling with his pants. He finally got them off and was messing with his wallet.

I sat up and sat down on the seat. Grabbing him and holding him.

“What’s wrong”. I asked.
“I’m nervous. That’s all. I haven’t had sec in years. I’ve never had sex with a man. But I’m so horny and I like you a lot”. The words dumped out of his mouth.. he then produced an old condom from his wallet. He open the package and tried to pull it over his fat cock…. It was clearly dry and old. It tore almost instantly as his cock pushed into it. His thick veiny cock completely exposed by his shredded rubber

“Fuck!” He yelled….. shaking.

“Mark…. We don’t need that…… fuck me bare babe” I held his hands. I laid down on my back in the seat and pulled him over me kissing him. Pulling him down on me. I wrapped my legs around him. I felt his hard fat cock pressing against my balls and taint.

We made out and he kept thrusting hard against me.

“Calm down…. Let’s have fun. I’m not going anywhere” I kissed him and kissed his neck and chest. We grinded and writhed against each other for a few minutes. Enjoying our bodies against each other.

Finally i pushed him up as little and pulled my legs up higher. Bringing my ass up. He moved his arms outside my legs bending me in half. I spit on my hand and reached down mixing my saliva with his precum I stroked his cock.

“I’m yours babe… do what you want to me”. I felt his warm wet cock against my asscheeks and felt it slide between them and up against my asshole. He pushed.

“Mmmmmmpph” I felt a lot of pressure. I reached down and grasped his legs.

“Be gentle Mark… go slow” I cooed smiling at him.

He pushed again. “Mmmmmpphh” I felt my ass give a little. His thick spear shaped head doing its job.

“Mmmmmmph” I grunted. He pulled backed and thrust again. This time winning the battle and his head wedged inside me

“Aaaaaaaah”. I screamed “wait”. I pushed my hands against his thighs pausing his attack.

“Let me get used to you” I whispered.

I adjusted my position. And pulled on his thighs. He pushed deeper. Slowly.

“Ooooh Fuck” I groaned loudly as his cock filled me completely. I felt my sphincter stretched fully around his thick veiny cock I felt his furry bush tickling my ass and his balls rested heavily against mine.

“Ok….. I’m ready”. I smiled up at him. He began to fuck me.

“Aaaah aaaah. Aaah aaah. Jesus you’re sooo big Mark” I screamed as he began to thrust in and out.

He sat up and stopped. Looking at me

“Does it hurt?” He looked upset.

My fingers dug into his outer thighs.

“Yes… it does….. but it’s ok…. I am
OK…. I want this. I want YOU” I said. Looking at him… “I’m ok babe… Take me” and I pulled at his legs.

I felt him adjust and I buried my face into his chest as he thrusted hard.

“Aaaaaah. Uuuuugghh you’re fucking huge” I yelled into his chest as he began to fuck me.

Aaaahhh. Aaaa. Ugh ugh. Uuugg. You’re tearing me apart” I screamed.

I wrapped my arms around his back pulling him down against me, wrapping my legs tighter around him

“You’re so big Mark…. I love the feeling of ass stretched around your dick” I whispered in his ear and he began to fuck me mercilessly. “Ugh ugh ugh unnnggg MARK!” I yelled

“Fuucckk You’re tight… I’m going to cum” Mark groaned as his thrusts became erratic and his breathing was short and fast

“Cum inside me” I cooed kissing at his neck I pulled pulled myself upward to meet his thrusts

“. Ugh ugh oh Fuck. Ugh I’m cumming uuuugghhhh” he thrust deep into me as I felt his cock explode spraying his hot Cum deep inside me. His cock spasmed 5-6 times. Filling me with his seed.

He leaned up on his arms staring at me as he slowly thrusted in and out go me.

“That was incredible” he said.

“ yes.. it was” I said. Kissing him.

He eventually began to get limp and sat back. His half hard cock soaked in cum laying against his thigh. I laid there. Feeling his cum dripping from my ass to his leather seats.

He got dressed and climbed to the front and began to drive. I laid there naked ad we drove back.

I eventually dressed and when he parked. I climbed out and headed to the office and the restroom. I wondered who in the office windows saw me climb out of the BACK of my bosses’ SUV… and smiled to myself. Mark’s Cum still oozing from my ass.

Deepthroat1971

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Hey…. Can you go to lunch?” Mark was standing beside my cubicle. It has been about 2 weeks since our……”meeting”

“Uh. Sure” I said. Shocked. Until a few weeks ago… Mark and I had barely spoken. I grabbed my stuff and we walked out to the parking lot.

“I’ll drive” mark said as we walked toward his Pearl Denali.

We climbed in and headed out.

“I just wanted to… uh… thank you…” he said. Nervously.

“Haha. It’s ok man. I hoped you enjoyed it” I laughed and smiled at him.

“Oh Fuck. Yeah. I did. Jesus. First time I’ve had someone get me off in 2-3 years. And it was the best I’ve ever had”. He said. Clearly nervous and excited.

“I’m glad” I said. Still looking at him. He looked so nervous. “You ok?” I asked.

“Can… can…. You do it again?” He said. Super red on the face. “It’s all I’ve thought about. It was so amazing. My wife has never even given me head”.

My hand reached across the center console and rubbed his thigh through his jeans. He was dressed down today. No meeting. “Yes…. I will” I said smiling. My hand fingers lightly touching his balls through his jeans.

“Mmmm” he moaned. His cock clearly expanding inside his tight jeans. I reached up and rubbing his bulge straining against his zipper.

“Fuck. Sorry. I need to get my pants undone. It hurts” he unzips his pants and buckle and his cock stretches upward. His underwear still restraining its size. I pulled his underwear away from his body and his meat lifts up and over and slaps againt his abdomen. The tip already dripping precum I began to stroke its full length. Feeling it harden in my hand.

“Such a beautiful dick” I said. Staring at him. He looked over at me with an odd, yet appreciative look on his face. He smiled.

He drove as I stroked him. I eventually unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned across the center and placed my mouth over his cock and licked the precum off the tip.

“Oh fuck” he groaned. I took his tip into my mouth. My lips wrapped filling under his head I sucked and licked.

“Oh Jesus” he moaned loudly. His body jerking and squirming as I used my mouth to torture just the tip. Ignoring his throbbing rod below.

I pulled off for a moment. “Pull over somewhere” and my head dropped back over his cock.

“Uh. Uh. Oh ok”. He stammered looking around. “I’m try… try… oh god.. trying” he gasped as my mouth began to slide down, taking more of his cock into my eager mouth and throat.

I felt the tip hit the back of my throat and began to slide deeper. I could feel my lips stretched and straining around his powerful shaft. I could feel the contours of his veins on my lips and tongue. I took him deeper and deeper.

“Jesus Christ” he stopped quickly at a McDonalds back parking lot. “Fuck” he placed his hand on my head. He didn’t force or thrust. Just touched me as I touched bottom. His entire cock in my throat. My lips stretched fully around his the thick and harry base of his fat tool. My tongue massaged the underside of his shaft.

“Oh yes” he moaned. I began to give him a blowjob. I sucked and licked his entire l length over and over. Using my left hand to stroke his shaft between deep throating and my right massaging his massive balls.

“Oh Fuck Matt…. Jesus”. He moaned.

“Matt…….” He said softly. I just moaned “mmmmm?” with his cock buried in my throat…

“I want to fuck you” he said…. Hesitantly

I pulled off his dick quickly looking at him. My hand still stroking his shaft.

“Uhm… I’ve never done that” I said… not declining him at all… just a statement. I kissed the tip of his cock

“Oh… oh damn. I didn’t know. I just thought…. I’m sorry” he stammered.

“I said I’ve never done that…. I didn’t say no…” I smiled and licked his head again.
“You’re huge….. you’ll tear me apart”. I looked at him…. “You’ll be my first and you’re huge”

“Oh. I’m sorry. Ok…. We won’t do that..” he said quietly. But with obvious disappointment.

“Again…. I didn’t say no, Mark” I sat up and leaned against him…..

“Fuck me” i whispered in his ear and I climbed into the back. Leaving him alone, panting, in the front.

“Wait. What?…. Oh god. Ok” he stuttered as he jumped out and climbed into the back. Apparently forgetting his cock was hanging out of his pants.

“Oh crap!” He laughed as he climbed in. Looking around as he did.

I had undressed and leaned over the seats.

“Let’s try this” I said. Nervous but wanting mark to try. I looked back at him. His large cock bouncing between his Legs. He was clearly nervous and fumbling with his pants. He finally got them off and was messing with his wallet.

I sat up and sat down on the seat. Grabbing him and holding him.

“What’s wrong”. I asked.
“I’m nervous. That’s all. I haven’t had sec in years. I’ve never had sex with a man. But I’m so horny and I like you a lot”. The words dumped out of his mouth.. he then produced an old condom from his wallet. He open the package and tried to pull it over his fat cock…. It was clearly dry and old. It tore almost instantly as his cock pushed into it. His thick veiny cock completely exposed by his shredded rubber

“Fuck!” He yelled….. shaking.

“Mark…. We don’t need that…… fuck me bare babe” I held his hands. I laid down on my back in the seat and pulled him over me kissing him. Pulling him down on me. I wrapped my legs around him. I felt his hard fat cock pressing against my balls and taint.

We made out and he kept thrusting hard against me.

“Calm down…. Let’s have fun. I’m not going anywhere” I kissed him and kissed his neck and chest. We grinded and writhed against each other for a few minutes. Enjoying our bodies against each other.

Finally i pushed him up as little and pulled my legs up higher. Bringing my ass up. He moved his arms outside my legs bending me in half. I spit on my hand and reached down mixing my saliva with his precum I stroked his cock.

“I’m yours babe… do what you want to me”. I felt his warm wet cock against my asscheeks and felt it slide between them and up against my asshole. He pushed.

“Mmmmmmpph” I felt a lot of pressure. I reached down and grasped his legs.

“Be gentle Mark… go slow” I cooed smiling at him.

He pushed again. “Mmmmmpphh” I felt my ass give a little. His thick spear shaped head doing its job.

“Mmmmmmph” I grunted. He pulled backed and thrust again. This time winning the battle and his head wedged inside me

“Aaaaaaaah”. I screamed “wait”. I pushed my hands against his thighs pausing his attack.

“Let me get used to you” I whispered.

I adjusted my position. And pulled on his thighs. He pushed deeper. Slowly.

“Ooooh Fuck” I groaned loudly as his cock filled me completely. I felt my sphincter stretched fully around his thick veiny cock I felt his furry bush tickling my ass and his balls rested heavily against mine.

“Ok….. I’m ready”. I smiled up at him. He began to fuck me.

“Aaaah aaaah. Aaah aaah. Jesus you’re sooo big Mark” I screamed as he began to thrust in and out.

He sat up and stopped. Looking at me

“Does it hurt?” He looked upset.

My fingers dug into his outer thighs.

“Yes… it does….. but it’s ok…. I am
OK…. I want this. I want YOU” I said. Looking at him… “I’m ok babe… Take me” and I pulled at his legs.

I felt him adjust and I buried my face into his chest as he thrusted hard.

“Aaaaaah. Uuuuugghh you’re fucking huge” I yelled into his chest as he began to fuck me.

Aaaahhh. Aaaa. Ugh ugh. Uuugg. You’re tearing me apart” I screamed.

I wrapped my arms around his back pulling him down against me, wrapping my legs tighter around him

“You’re so big Mark…. I love the feeling of ass stretched around your dick” I whispered in his ear and he began to fuck me mercilessly. “Ugh ugh ugh unnnggg MARK!” I yelled

“Fuucckk You’re tight… I’m going to cum” Mark groaned as his thrusts became erratic and his breathing was short and fast

“Cum inside me” I cooed kissing at his neck I pulled pulled myself upward to meet his thrusts

“. Ugh ugh oh Fuck. Ugh I’m cumming uuuugghhhh” he thrust deep into me as I felt his cock explode spraying his hot Cum deep inside me. His cock spasmed 5-6 times. Filling me with his seed.

He leaned up on his arms staring at me as he slowly thrusted in and out go me.

“That was incredible” he said.

“ yes.. it was” I said. Kissing him.

He eventually began to get limp and sat back. His half hard cock soaked in cum laying against his thigh. I laid there. Feeling his cum dripping from my ass to his leather seats.

He got dressed and climbed to the front and began to drive. I laid there naked ad we drove back.

I eventually dressed and when he parked. I climbed out and headed to the office and the restroom. I wondered who in the office windows saw me climb out of the BACK of my bosses’ SUV… and smiled to myself. Mark’s Cum still oozing from my ass.
Nice boss