Helpppppppppp!!!!1

xxxxx

Just Browsing
Media
I Was Jus Masterbatting And I Felt Something Small Snapp In Mah Penis And Then My Erection Wentt Right Down And It Is Not Coming Back Up......a Blood Vessel In Ur Penis Will Heal Back Will It :|

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
xxxxx said:
I Was Jus Masterbatting And I Felt Something Small Snapp In Mah Penis And Then My Erection Wentt Right Down And It Is Not Coming Back Up......a Blood Vessel In Ur Penis Will Heal Back Will It :|
You broke your penis and the first thing you could think to do was get online and ask us?

Check if your health care plan is limited to on-the-job injuries, then get to a urologist (or the emergency room).

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
xxxxx said:

Go to your doctor. or the emergency room.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you are being serious

( and it begs the question since this is your very first post here and your posting style is kind of eccentric )

see a doctor.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
big dirigible said:
Is this one of those "And a good time was had by all!" threads?

Let's hope it doesn't descend to that.

He's describing what sounds like it could be a serious problem. Most responses are treating it seriously. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, in spite of my suspicion because of the posting style, because this merits support if it is a real problem. None of us are doctors, and most are advising he seek professional attention.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
xxxxx said:
I suggest joining a cricket club as master batsmen are always in demand.
As for your penis not coming back up, don't try and self diagnose this as a "blood vessel" problem. Leave the diagnosing of said problem to your doctor.