Hen Night Jealousy!

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol ok, i wonder how many guys feel the same on this one....

So the guy in my office, young dude at 22 is engaged to a girl i know and i was giving him a bit of stick about getting married and being with the one girl for the rest of his life etc.

I made a comment about her friends hiring some big dick stripper to wave it at them on her hen night and asked him if he minded that! I prob shouldnt have said it cos he got pretty mad about it even though he was trying to shrug it off as a joke.

I thought a bit about it and damn! I would be pretty pissed too at the thought. Most of these cabaret guys are swinging big dicks at your fiancee right before they are about to get married! If ever there was a time for a girl to suddenly realise a) your dick aint all that special or b) this is her last chance to have a big cock before she is hitched!
Its not surprising so many women act the slut on their hen night!!

You just know shes thinking of that big babyoiled beef baton when your on honeymoon! :eek:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
He should be no more worried about her seeing a big weenie at her hen party than she should be at his seeing a topless lap dancer at his bachelor party.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont think a big rack is in the same league as a big cock. A big pair of tits will not make any difference to a mans enjoyment of pussy!
On the other hand, a curious woman may be tempted to enjoy that big cock to see how it feels inside her

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah but assuming the girl has an average chest (B to C cup) and is of average, 'chubby' build. If her fiance is seeing a thin, toned DD or bigger cup stripper...she'll be feeling jealous or worried all the same.

It does seem though like stag and hen nights are basically begging (or testing) the future couples to cheat.

Glad I'm not getting married :smile:

billybulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lame.

You don't think she has ever had a big sausage before? Or viewed one in person, TV, magazine...etc.

She might touch it, she might stroke it once or twice to get a reaction out of her friends....the odds of her cheating on you that night (sex, blowing him) in front (or at least having them know) of her friends in VERY VERY LOW.

Us, men are way more likely to be out of line......

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife has seen smaller than me and bigger than me. My wife knows I have seen sexier women and women who were horrid. I mean really, I halep manage sites for glamour models. She doesn't care anymore than I care about her looking at well built guys.

At the end of the day, she is making love to you.

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I encourage my wife to go see some male stripper, i hope she plays with them to, the thought of my wife sucking and another guy, hott