hen night stripper

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by EVANSG2, Feb 26, 2007.

1. EVANSG2

EVANSG2 New Member

I was talking to some friends last night in the pub - they had just come back from a hen weekend in Spain. They had a hired a private male stripper for their apartment. His name was Marcus and they said that he was amazing. My friend Katie told me that he got totally nude and erect and that he had the biggest willy they had ever seen (she said it was really thick and uncut, even soft it was bigger than her boyfriend). They all had a good feel and the Hen Claire even gave him a blowjob.
    Katie told me that 2 of the younger girls (she did not know them very well) took Marcus to the bedroom and had full sex with him. They said that Marcus was their best shag ever (he was good with his tounge apparantly). Katie told me that she could hear the 2 girls moanig and groaning for over an hour. Has anyone got any similar experiances? It has made me want to become a stripper myself. What do you think I need to become a good stripper.

2. hardguy

hardguy New Member

hi, just wondering if anyone has any pics of male strippers. I have a big thing for male strippers and any pictures or especially videos would be greatly appreciated.

3. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  4. lightninggirl

lightninggirl New Member

actually, i find the best sex with strippers has been at gay male bars. at least in the southeastern US, it seems that there is a large amount of straight male strippers at these types of establishments, and i always get hit on in the unisex washrooms seeing how i'm usually one of the few females there. i was lucky enough to have a lover who was around 9" FLACCID and very, very girthy! he did not grow much when hard, maybe 1", but WOW. all the boys were very jealous because they saw his dick get hard when i came in and they knew i was fucking him.

i've had a few other strippers, none as big, and they've been OK in technique and size. i've also had quite a few smaller guys try and get with me that had hot bodies but were a bit small on the cock.

5. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    Life wouldn't be perfect without male AND Female strippers.

6. Detroittothetop

how small if u dont mind me askin lol

7. lightninggirl

lightninggirl New Member

detroit - just really skinny cocks and average length (5"-6"). it's not really the length that didn't attract me but the lack of girth.

8. oz_buff_guy

oz_buff_guy Member

Backpacking around at the moment - soon appearing
    I have done a few strippograms when I was in UK and it was a good way to meet women who were after a shag. Frequently, a woman would come onto me before, or after I had done my thing - there is a mystique about male strippers and the assumption is that they are all fantastic between the sheets because they have big dicks. I'm sure that some strippers are shit ahgs because they assume the big cock is enough to be good so don't try so hard.

9. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Quite a few strippers are so into making it seem likt they are big that they, pump, have surgery, or tie off so that they look so big. That usually means that they hold weak errections after a show seems like too much pain to earn a quick buck.

A friend of mine extended this link to me NUBIANSTRIPPERS
    but I have a preference for lighter skin, bigger muscles, and lots of babyoil in terms of just a strip show, LOL.
    :cool:

10. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    If you want HOT male strippers........GO TO BUENOS AIRES........you will not be dissappointed.....(I'm leaking thinking about my time there!)

11. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been to such parties in both England and America. In my experience, women seem to get quite wild and excited at a male strippers presence. I don't know how guys act in their own similar situation, but certainly I think women (the ones I've observed) tended to grope more, pay more, and do more than I would have expected. So OP if you want to be a stripper, my advice would be
    #1 be single- what happens would not be fair to a partner if you partake in what is offered
    #2 Know how to tease- (hope I don't need to explain that)
    #3 Be in somewhat decent shape- you dont have to be perfectly muscled and fit, but a fat slob will get nowhere, even with a bunch of drunk women and even if your cock is 12"

really, I personally am far more interested in 2 things, if the guy can dance, and if he actually can skillfully and politely decline what is offered. I find that way more sexy than a stripper slut.:biggrin1:

12. cougarhunter

cougarhunter New Member

I was an amature stripper for a few years and most women assumed I was some kind of sex god. Its an stereotype that goes with stripping. I did some pretty crazy stuff at the private parties. Women are way more wild than men when we watch female strippers.

Draft saved Draft deleted