Henry Cavill

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
He was in the final two for the casting of James Bond, but missed out to Daniel Craig because he was slightly too young.

(Already been said, I'll read the posts above me in future)
lol

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That man is hotter than Georgia asphalt of a summer day.
LOL - Very well put.
Henreeeee! {sigh}. The man who was almost Superman. I almost didn't recognize him in that "Hellraiser" flick he did (what with the shaggier hair and the Yank accent).
How can we ever forget that bod in "The Tudors" ep0101? ...Or that hand-down-the-jeans (and that treasure trail) in his Flaunt pics?

Brendnj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He packed on some serious pounds rather quickly. He used to have a very twinkish figure, but my god..not anymore! His masculinity went through the roof with the hairy chest, buzzed head and the muscle.

He's also been unofficially dubbed the most unlucky actor in Hollywood. He fell short of the Bond role recently, too. I agree though...he's much too young for Bond. Maybe in 10 years. Until then, I'll keep drooling.

Media
I have known Henry for about 3 years now. He at one time worked at my nephew's restaurant. He prefers diet coke and red bull, and has been known to attempt opening beer bottles with his teeth. The last time I saw him was Halloween, we talked for a while. This was after he had filmed Stardust.

Henry is now the spokes model for Dunhill cologne and is in a new Joel Schumaker film Town Creek (still in production.)

I told you Rec, I would get you the autograph when next I see Henry.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
after seeing so many ads for this show, i am thisclose to actually watching it. it's insane. when i was in NYC they had a whole building covered like a castle as another ad for this show.

Henry is cute though. i wish it was like Rome on HBO which had no limits when it came to sex and nudity...