Henry Cavill

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
Henry Cavill Dines Out In The UK & Gushes Over His Male Trainer "Crushing Him In The Gym"

Do you all think Henry and his trainer have a closeted gay relationship? And why didn't his publicist prevent him from saying this and it being made public for more speculation of Cavill's sexuality?

Nope.

He is talking about his workout routine and that his trainer is pushing him past his normal physical limitations in that capacity. A great workout leaving you totally wiped but wanting to go back and achieve even more. It is a workout-high-thing, nothing more.

IMHO

sakhmet

Sexy Member
Media
Nope.

He is talking about his workout routine and that his trainer is pushing him past his normal physical limitations in that capacity. A great workout leaving you totally wiped but wanting to go back and achieve even more. It is a workout-high-thing, nothing more.

IMHO

True. Besides, if he likes any, it's twinkish guys. Personally, I think he's more into himself.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't even watch Man of Steel without getting unbelievably horny!!! I keep having to pause the movie to go jerk off.
That's how i do first ep. of The Tudors. you know the scene where he's doggy stlye fuckign that girl hard. The loud noises he makes! Whew. I'm getting hard thinking of it. And later in that ep. when she sucks his tits. And in Hellraiser: Hellworld when that chick is blowing him. Whew!

Reactions: Stephballo

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

missphilippines05

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's how i do first ep. of The Tudors. you know the scene where he's doggy stlye fuckign that girl hard. The loud noises he makes! Whew. I'm getting hard thinking of it. And later in that ep. when she sucks his tits. And in Hellraiser: Hellworld when that chick is blowing him. Whew!

Do you have a video? I want to watch it... :biggrin1:

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you have a video? I want to watch it... :biggrin1:

I tried to find it on Youtube. Go to justusboys.com and on Henry link it's there. And this one where he's having hot rough sex w/ this chick. He has hsi shirt wide open and she keeps trying to pull it off him. Whew..gettign hard thinking of it!