Henry Kane fucks Dustin Bronson

Detroit90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Guys! Some time ago a friend of mine teased me with a nude picture of Henry Kane from EL. Knowing how open I'm becoming, he always try to push my boundaries more and more and he thinks he knows what turn me on about guys and probably he's right, 'cause that guy is somehow really hot to me.

There's a scene where Henry fucks Dustin Bronson, but before his sub ended, my friend sent me a screenshot where one sucks the other, but I couldn't see the actual fucking - my friend said that they fuck in some hot positions and that made me even more curious! Has anyone have something? Some screenshots or even a short vid of that part?

Elisey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys! Some time ago a friend of mine teased me with a nude picture of Henry Kane from EL. Knowing how open I'm becoming, he always try to push my boundaries more and more and he thinks he knows what turn me on about guys and probably he's right, 'cause that guy is somehow really hot to me.

There's a scene where Henry fucks Dustin Bronson, but before his sub ended, my friend sent me a screenshot where one sucks the other, but I couldn't see the actual fucking - my friend said that they fuck in some hot positions and that made me even more curious! Has anyone have something? Some screenshots or even a short vid of that part?

Or, failing that, even just the description of that scene by someone who has seen it would be a lot rn!

Whoever has seen the video, please, pm me!

Make it possibile after all these years!

Reactions: Warbits