henry paulson

Discussion in 'Politics' started by surferboy, Nov 25, 2008.

1. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    does anyone else think he doesn't know what he's talking about? he seems extremely unconfident when he talks, yah? not only that, but once someone asks him a question, or challenges his position, he starts to stutter really bad, yah? he just doesn't seem to fully understand what he's talking about.

at least, that's what i think. i see his stuttering and inability for fully addressing someone's questions, as well as his inability to properly defend his position as a huge weakness, yah?

so, what do you guys think?

2. canuck_pa

Gold Member

Okay, I give up. Who is he?

3. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Surfer,

You got it, Paulson is spinning in confusion. He can't relinquish that position quick enough.

God love ya, Surfer. But if you leave the islands of Hawaii, yougots ta lose the Dog the Bounty Hunter rap in Hawaii brah:smile:

4. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    he's supposed for be the U.S.'s secretary of the treasury. a position in which you'd assume the person appointed to this position would be qualified, yah? well, imo, he's not qualified.

a major problem with this is that the positions in the president's cabinet are all appointed by the president his/herself. which, i think, is a huge flaw. basically, the president appoints his buddies and peoples who contributed to his campaign, be it money or shady dealings, not that i'm accusing anyone has appointed someone for shady dealings...but we never know, yah?

does canada have positions such as these? are they elected or appointed?

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

sorry for the double post peoples! but this reply wasn't there when i was typing up my other one. i left the islands 2 years ago brah. and i refuse for lose how i talk :tongue: pidgin is part of who i am, yah? why should i change it because other peoples want me to?

also, you can call me nixxy, or nix. whichever you prefer. no need for be so formal

Draft saved Draft deleted