Henry Rollins: A Love Letter To Ann Coulter

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Haha, awesome - thanks for that link, funniest thing I've seen all night.

"It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 — except Goldwater in '64 — the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted." - Ann Coulter

Oh, and in case it's not clear, I agree with everything my hero henry has to say... especially the parts about shutting the fuck up.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have time at this moment to peep at the link... but I am guessing (if it's the Ann Poultry i'm thinking of) If Ann Coulter is quoted at all, she has at least a partial foaming-at-the-mouth mad rant about how liberals have fucked up everything, and liberals and demmycrats are the cause of everything bad including ingrown toenails.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The darling of the extreme right is obviously afraid her days as female mascot to the good old boys are coming to an abrupt halt.

The video was perfect.

'but most of all Ann, you'll just shut the fuck up'

Perfect.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heheh, pretty good. Al Franken has a couple of side-splitting chapters about Ann Coulter in his book, "Lies, and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them." I can't resist quoting one of his limericks, written in honor of AC's book "Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism":

A woman named Coulter cried, "Treason."
She did it without any reason.
Though we know that she lied,
'Twas perhaps justified:
On her brain, I'm afraid, there's a lesion.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All you have to do is put that cock in her mouth--that'll "shut her the fuck up". Anything else you do to her body--you are just asking for trouble. Use a rubber and some good lube. You don't want no baby mama drama.:rolleyes:

Media
Let me put this as apropriately, succinctly, and as eloquently as I can when it comes to the celebrated Republican sage Ann Coulter.

I'd rather masturbate with rough grade sandpaper in my hand than waste another moment of my life on that cooze!

As previously said, "Shut the fuck up, Ann Coulter!"

And I mean that in the nicest possible way!:biggrin1:

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh man, I watched the Leno show the other night when Ann Coulter and George Carlin were scheduled on the same show. Big disappointment. Carlin just smiled insipidly. Dark times we live in, dark times.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
JustAsking said:
Oh man, I watched the Leno show the other night when Ann Coulter and George Carlin were scheduled on the same show. Big disappointment. Carlin just smiled insipidly. Dark times we live in, dark times.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I wanted to watch and forgot. Carlin only freaking smiled??? Shit. The world's upside down.

I think The Patriot Act cornered him and put him on Zoloft then.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
" 'Fuck' is such a disgusting word. It must have been those fucking LIBERALS who invented it, those fuckers. I researched the etymology of 'fuck', and that fucker Al Gore claims to have invented it, but it was popularized by that fucker Bill Clinton. Those fuckers like to use nasty words like 'fuck.' Well, I say, 'Fuck them, those fuckers!' "

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I wanted to watch and forgot. Carlin only freaking smiled??? Shit. The world's upside down.

I think The Patriot Act cornered him and put him on Zoloft then.
Ya, even Leno challenged her more than Carlin. And Leno told her one of his Coulter jokes from the other night. Something about her being afraid a house would fall on her after a tornado. She just laughed and said she saw herself more like Dorothy.

Carlin said one thing. As she sat down in the guest chair and he moved to the couch, he said, "I never thought that when Ann Coulter entered a room, I would move to the right." Thats it. Just insipid smiles after that as Ann told us all how liberals were stupid and Godless heathens and reminded us over and over again that her book was #1 on the NY Times Book Review list.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's just something wrong with Ann, she's just mentally defective somehow. Of course, the same could be said about Rush Limpcock, uh, I mean Limbaugh. They would probably have fun "bumpin' uglies..."

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A conservative blogger writes in February about how they all should disown Ann Coulter. You could almost like this guy. An excerpt:

"There really is no excuse for accepting her as one of our own. Perhaps if she possessed intelligence and a rapier wit, her cutting barbs might be endurable. But Coulter’s “humor” slices like a shard from a Mountain Dew bottle found on a meth lab floor. Her remarks leave jagged gashs that grow infected and fester with pus, infecting all of us in the process.

Conservatism deserves better, deserves more civility and less Coulter. The fact that she is tolerated—much less admired--by conservatives is evidence that we have lost our philosophical moorings. If the Big Tent of conservatism really has room for the likes of Coulter, then it might just be time to close this circus down."

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Villhamer

Just Browsing
Media
It's disturbing to me that this video is described as "intensely satisfying." What kind of person is intensely satisfied with nothing more than a string of sophomoric insults?

I've heard more than enough name-calling in my life. It doesn't get my respect. Arguments are won with facts, not insults. I prefer to hear facts.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Villhamer said:
It's disturbing to me that this video is described as "intensely satisfying." What kind of person is intensely satisfied with nothing more than a string of sophomoric insults?

I've heard more than enough name-calling in my life. It doesn't get my respect. Arguments are won with facts, not insults. I prefer to hear facts.

True enough I suppose, however:

But for the gutter, the intellectual high road would be covered in shit.:tongue: