Henry Rollins

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by arktrucker, Apr 21, 2006.

1. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was listening to Howard yesterday. He was interviewing Henry Rollins. What I heard was this velvet voice. Damn. I admit, I'm not into rock, so I went on line to see who he was. FUCK. I would die a happy man if he would just let me look at him while he talks to me.
    Anybody know what he might be packing around? Cuz after he's finished talking to me I expect him to burry it in my throat!!! No matter what it is!!!:wt:

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

3. invisibleman

Gold Member

Check out Morgan's Ferry on DVD to see Henry Rollins naked. That guy was percolating sexuality in that one. He played a convict in that movie.

In real life, he rumored to be adequately endowed and has insatiable stamina as far as fucking forever. Girls are going to come in some shape or fashion. He is straight. He loves and respects the ladies.

4. ToxicNarcotic18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    back in the 80's during the whole hardcore punk movement alot of the younger guys in the scene would pose nude for some extra cash and Henry Rollins did some modeling i think it was in playgirl, im not quite sure on the name of the magazine but he did some nude photos when he was younger

5. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    I knew if one was out there the all powerful Pecker would find it. Thanks for the butt shot... damn he's near 'bout perfect!:bigok:

6. bearlover

bearlover Member

Albums:
    I love Henry Rollins.

7. mikey41

Gold Member

I read on another message board that Henry once sucked off a cop to get out of a hairy situation.

8. Fireballs

Fireballs New Member

I figure Rollins either has a big one, or has a completely average one and doesn't NEED a big one -- he's THAT sure of himself. (Yes, I like the hell out of him, ever since I heard his piece on how great it would be to be bisexual. "How awesome would it be, to just walk into a room with guys and girls and be just 'mmm, awright!'" I'd switch teams for him.)

And side note... Arktrucker, your icon is friggin adorable!

9. Matthew

Gold Member

It's funny - I've actually heard a few straight guys say that they'd pick him if they had to jump the fence. I don't see it, but hey, different strokes.

10. KidBrown

KidBrown New Member

Heh, I suppose if I was to "jump the fence" (haven't heard that expression before) Henry Rollins would be the guy, yeah. Black Flag was a pretty good punk band back in the day, and there's nothing cooler than the "Liar" video that Rollins Band did......although I like the original lyrics better.

http://21361.com/site/videos/Liar1.html

11. D_Knute Knutsack

D_Knute Knutsack New Member

i watch this dude on IFC, he cracks me up!!!

12. serviceman1965

serviceman1965 New Member

It should be a crime to ressurect a post that is more than ninety days old without posting a picture of the subject. Otherwise, it's just a waste of time.

13. mindseye

Gold Member

As opposed to starting a new thread?

14. koval

Gold Member

15. B_GorgeousJane

B_GorgeousJane New Member

I've seen Henry do his amazing spoken-word show, and he apologised for hiking up his trousers by putting his hands in his pockets and giving the front rows an inadvertant 'packet shot', as he called it. He didn't look especially big but really, Henry Rollins could have the smallest penis in the world and he'd still be freaking gorgeous.

A sharp, enquiring mind is such a huge turn on! His body isn't bad either.

And thanks to whoever posted the Liar video - half naked, daubed in body paint... it's the sort of thing fantasies are made of!! :eek:

16. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

A matter easily resolved... :rolleyes:

First of all --->

1980s jockstrap shot

And secondly --->

Attached Files:

17. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow,

That's the same guy? Packed on a bit of muscle in between pics. Hooray for muscle!

18. col

col Member

Albums:
    That second picture of him is great! I've got his hour long stand up show on video and in it he actually specifically talks about that scene for about five minutes! It's been a while since I saw it, but I remember he was talking about how he approached the scene all manly and 'yeah let's do this!'. I think they did the scene for him because he got caught up in saying he was fine with nudity! He said he had to play a redneck who has heard a noise, gets out of the bath and grabs his axe to deal with the problem.

The first take he jumped out of the bath covered his crotch and did a kind of huddled run to his trousers getting caught up in them as he tried to pull them on, which wasn't really what they were looking for in a butch killer type!

The director told him to do it again, so that time he went the complete opposite direction, to prove that he didn't care! He got out of the tub and stood there washing himself, sauntered over to his trousers, slung them over his shoulder and walked off!

The third time was just right though!

He does seem like a really nice person - I'd share a bath with him!

19. alittle420BuD

alittle420BuD Member

Henry was the lead of Black Flag back in the 80's. He is a well known artist and does spoken word performances to this day. Some of his books are also worth a read. Not only is he super masculine, but he actually has a brain.... not many of these around...... :) If you do a search you can find some of his early Black Flag performances. He used to wear these shorts that practically fell off him, and that was about all he wore on stage. He also had longer hair in his youth.... always and still a rebel

20. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

Back in my youth I was a huge fan and I guess I still am; I don't listen to him every day, but every now and then. Now for the surprising part; I don't care what he packs in his shorts, he is damn intelligent and has a great angry streak. I don't know that I would “jump the fence” for him, but back when I was into that scene it was good to know that some intelligence was not a bad thing (most of the other bands of that time would make you think that if you were not out “curb stomping” someone and rebelling against school, society and your parents you were worthless.) Rollins on the other hand promoted the idea of thinking what you should rebel against.

Draft saved Draft deleted