- Joined
- Oct 26, 2014
- Posts
- 570
- Media
- 7
- Likes
- 2,957
- Points
- 363
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
He's gorgeous but I find him extremely unfunny
Can't stand posh people who make fun of posh people
Can't really tell if he's gay or just posh
Aaahaha as a northerner I regularly find myself playing the game "gay or Southern?"Can't really tell if he's gay or just posh
Bring back the buzzcut and I'll fuck him gladly... Otherwise I love his America vs Britain sports chants videos hahahahahaha
He’s beyond unfunny but I would still choke on his cockHe's gorgeous but I find him extremely unfunny
Can't stand posh people who make fun of posh people
He’s beyond unfunny but I would still choke on his cock
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.