Her Big stepbrother moves in...

Nederlandzh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd even be happy if he started another story and came back to this later so he doesn't feel trapped by this one.

Would just require you guys to go with it to make it fun for him again. Like we definitely get that he's an amazing writer so of course we want more, but maybe there's too much pressure.

Paralysis and perfectionism of high expectations must also be a factor. But he's such a gifted writer for these things it's certainly a shame to not hone it, even with one sentence of progress a day.

Who knows he's so good with these stories maybe he could have a little sidehustle eventually writing these amazing stories more consistently.
I love this one !

BiDiscovery

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"YES.... YES.... just like that baby....", Melanie moaned softly as her boyfriend, Ryan, increased his tempo. His dick now steadily firing in and out of her small pussy. She lie on her back in his bed, her legs spread, allowing him to have his way with her. Her hands gripped either side of the inside of her thighs, causing her arms to form boundaries for her massive tits on display. They were pushed together, forming an absurd amount of cleavage.

She felt them rock up and down with each of his thrusts into her. Ryan, holding himself up on his hands, had his eyes closed, or at least averted from the sight of them... but Melanie didn't. Her chin pressed down, as her eyes watched the massive white orbs rock to and fro, an absolute ocean of boob. They used to bother her, but recently she began to appreciate them more and more, even if Ryan didn't.

"You like that??", he said to her in between breaths, as he picked up the pace. Now he was almost jackhammering her tiny pussy with his mediocre dick. This caused her tits to jostle, losing their rhythmic swaying. She watched has her pink nipple tightened, and hardened. She closed her eyes...

She had been being extra nice to Ryan, to try and smooth things over this past week since he had been being so weird with her. He was clearly a jealous guy, even if there really was no evidence at all to assume Melanie had any interest in her new brother/roommate, Devin. Sure, it was becoming more and more known that Devin has an enormous cock.... but never had Melanie ever cheated on Ryan... nor would I..... she thought.

This was the 2nd night in a row of them having sex, which was becoming more and more nuanced. First, he would put her on her back and start with missionary. Then, he would turn her over and finish with her in doggy. He never lets me on top.... and with that thought, she tried to take things into her own hands as Ryan began to slow his pace.

"Let me on", she said, her small white hand pushing his hard chest away from her.

"Er...... Okay", he said, falling onto his back beside her. Melanie crawled on top of him, straddling him. She reached between her legs and found his hard, wet member. As she grasped it, pushing it forward and upward to enter her, she noted that it almost entirely fit in her hand. As soon as it was upright, it slid easily back into her in one short motion. Her hands pressed on either side of his abs, again pressing her huge boobs together.

This would be a sight, some men would die for... but again, Ryan simply leaned his head back and looked up at the ceiling. Melanie rocked her hips back and forth, making the head of Ryan's dick rub against her G-spot. She closed her eyes as well, biting her lip, trying to use his dick to pleasure her. When she opened them, they immediately fell upon the can of hairspray hanging out of her bag. The same can that she has compared to Devin's monster cock... the same can she has worshipped in bed at night, wondering about what his package could do to her....

"MMMMmmmmm", she began, but as soon as she finally started remotely approaching climax, she noticed Ryan's dick was no longer as hard as it was moments ago. Melanie snapped back to reality, and noticed that he was looking at her chest for once. The look on his face, however, was not of absolute lust, like Devin had looked at her in the jacuzzi... or even just passing her in the hall... Melanie stopped rocking back and forth, and the moment she did, Ryan picked her up off of him.

"Okay babe, lemme get it from behind", he said. Melanie did as she was told, bending over on her knees. She felt his half-hard dick slide back and forth across her tiny pussy before slipping back inside. He felt his hand on her back as he lightly pressed, pushing her chest downward.

As Ryan began quickly pumping in and out of her, her tits began to rock forward and backward again. She has come to love this feeling, and tucked her chin down to her chest, pressing her forehead into the sheets. The massive pale pillows began softly crashing against her cheeks as she was rocked forward. Mmmmmm... she loved this feeling, and tucked her chin further so she could feel her tits land on her face more.

"You like that baby?", Ryan said, as Melanie happened to notice his dick was hard again. His hands on either side of her hips, pulled and pushed them back and forth the few inches it took to coat his dick. Melanie's eyes closed as she soaked in the feeling of her cold pale tits crash into her thin face over and over again...

She imagined how any girl could assume this position for Devin's gigantic cock... Can girls even take it this way?? It would go so deep.... It would surely break me..... Stop, it will never touch you.... This is great... This is all I need...

"UGH Fuck yeah!", Ryan let out, pulling his small dick out of her, he pressed her ass forward onto the bed, causing her to lay out and smashing her tits into the bed. Melanie turned her head and smiled as she listened to Ryan jerk his dick and spew his few drops of cum on her back.

"MMMmmm", she responded, confused about how she felt about so many things...

Ryan wiped his drops of cum off of her back, before, as usual, falling into bed next to her her on his phone. She knew within minutes, he would be asleep. She rolled over onto her back, still nude, causing her breasts so fling wildly back and forth, and grabbed her phone, scrolling on instagram.

Minutes turned into an hour, as she listened to him snore loudly next to her, bored. She looked around the room, finally lifting her eyes from her phone. Ugh...... she thought, as her eyes, like magnets, landed back on the hairspray can. She peered over at her snoring boyfriend, and sighed.

Her eyes then lit up and she remembered something. Her fingers like rapid fire, find the browser on phone and typed in DingDong to the search function. The credentials to Devin's "bedroom" camera were still logged in, and her heart started to thump as she saw the webcam start to load.

Melanie pulled the phone to her chest, hiding the screen from her sight. She paused. I shouldn't do this... I shouldn't do this.... this is so dumb..... Why am I even doing this? Why are you doing this, Mel?.... This is like creepy even.... Just close it.... Don't-

She lifted the phone forward, and the camera was live. Oh My G.......

The camera was pointed, still, towards the corner of his bedroom, where his bed was. Devin was propped up with 2 pillows behind his back.... and in his lap was an absolute tower of cock. Melanie felt her jaw drop. This thing.... Good God.... She instinctively just kept watching. His left hand held his phone close to his face, while his right hand stroked the base of his impossibly long cock.

The video quality wasn't great, but she could tell that his dick was hard as a rock. She thought back to the sex she had had with Ryan earlier, and how easily his dick slid into her when she got on top of him. How could someone even ride that... you'd have to like... stand up and squat down on it.... what the....

She felt a drop of spit roll off of her thin lips onto her still naked chest, causing her to lick her lips. Her pussy was now more wet than it had been all night, even with a dick inside of it... it wasn't a dick like this though... that could never... EVER... fit.... oh-

The dim light of her phone had her completely entranced as she watched his hand start stroking the entire shaft, very hard, very fast. Devin threw his phone to the side, and his head tilted back. He wrapped both of his large hands around the long limb of thick cock and began fucking it as hard as he could. Melanie felt her heart pound faster as she watched him approach climax.

His right hand quickly stopped and gripped the root of his cock, while his left hand slid up and down at the head of his cock. There's still so much space on his.... shaft.... between his hands.... jeeeez..... Her breathing stopped entirely as she watched him begin to erupt. She looked over at Ryan before turning her volume up 1 single notch to hear him.

"UGH FUCK!....", Devin let out, causing Melanie to immediately silence her phone again, but not before watched his giant cock begin to spray cum everywhere. The quality of the video wasn't good enough for her to see details, but she saw several ropes of cum launch over his shoulder.... and onto the wall.... the same wall her and him share.

That's when she noticed her left hand was slowly drawing circles over her ... very... wet clit. She shook her head, trying to snap out of it, as she watched Devin lay in his bed, covered in cum. His chest rising and falling heavily. She quickly ended the feed, and clicked off her phone. Laying there in the dark, feeling her heart pounding, fantasizing, against her will, about the enormous cock of her new brother...

-----

"Number.... EIGHT.... FOUR....... Please proceed to..... WINDOW....... NINE.....", the droning, robotic voice called out, at a volume far louder than the average person required. Devin looked down at his ticket. 107....

He leaned back and got comfortable while he pulled out his phone and started scrolling. Which, as per usual, got boring quickly. He looked over his shoulder, making sure no one else had view of his phone, as he pulled up his favorite big tit forum. Before he could log in, a text interrupted.

"Hey sorry to bother you", it was Melanie. "Do you have an iphone charger I could borrow for the day?"

Devin stared at the text. She never texted him. She had his number, but they didn't talk.

Ya, there's one in my room.
Plugged into my computer.

"Do you mind if I use it and bring it back after school?
Sorry, I just left mine at Ryan's and had a late start today."

Sure, no worries.

"Thank you sooo much!!"

Devin just stared at the chat for a minute, once again, day dreaming of how much he wanted to see her naked... what he wanted to do to her... Never had he fantasized or wanted something so bad. He felt his cock stiffen with his next heart beat, once again looking around him to make sure no one noticed, and cleared his throat. "Hm....", he thought.

----

Okay, just grab the charger and get out. Don't think about what you saw last night... don't go snooping on his computer....

As Melanie entered his room, she could smell.... boy. The door help open, she stood in the doorway collecting her sights. She looked to her left, at the bed in the corner of the room. The scene of the crime... it was disheveled, unmade. The two pillows remained in the same place... where he handled his big.....

There were a few articles of clothing strewn about the floor. She slowly stepped towards the bed, still gazing at it, remembering what she watched last night. Snapping back to her task, she turned quickly, and accidentally stepped on what felt like a *crunchy* shirt. She immediately lurched her foot back, and lost her balance, causing her to bounce a few steps to keep herself from falling over.

With each bounce she felt her huge boobs bounce, threatening to throw her off balance even more. They were held by a very small tank top, that she would never wear out, let alone in front of Devin. Her hand caught his computer desk, landing right on the iphone charger she came for.

Her eyes traced the cord along the back side of the keyboard and behind the computer. The reach behind the monitor to the back of the computer tower was tricky, causing her to really stretch. She felt as her massive tits flattened out on the desk. Her tiny fingers traced the cable until finally meeting it's hub, and lightly tugging on it to free it. She stood back up straight, winding the cord around her hand when she saw it.

Oh sh-....... She froze, her heart sank, as she saw the very camera that she snuk onto and watched last night. Quickly turning and heading for the door, she accidentally slammed it as she left. UGH you idiot!..... I hope he doesn't seem on there... I almost fell... ugh my boobs were literally like right in front ..... ughhhhhh stupid!!!

-----

Devin quickly logged into his DingDong account, just in time. His heartbeat quickened, his cock twitching to life once more, as Melanie entered the view. She was in a very small tank top and shorts. The spaghetti straps of the tanktop stretched to obtain her massive tits. Devin fidgeted in his seat.

He watched as she tripped slightly, causing them to bounce up and down several times before she caught her balance. His cock was now finding its way to get hard within his pants, whether he wanted it to or not. He knew immediately that he was going to be rewinding that moment several times in the near future. Melanie then leaned forward... placing her enormous set of breasts right in front of the camera, smashing them into the desk. Devin watched as the huge balloons met the flat surface of the desk and flattened out right in front of him. "Jesus....", he mumbled to himself.

Melanie rocked back and forth as she must've been disconnecting the cable, her breasts remained halfway smashed and motionless as the rest of her body moved, using them as though they were a floatation device on his desk. Finally, she stood. Seeing her tits return to their shape, spoke volumes about how full, firm, heavy they were. Devin couldn't believe it. This was a gold mine for him. He immediately thought of the amount of cum that this short few seconds of video was going to be able to extract from his big log. His hand squeezed it through his jeans out of sheer principle, letting him know how excited he was for this.

Then he saw her look at the camera, quickly turn and leave his room. She saw it... she saw the camera.... Hmmmm.... His finger took the slider at the bottom of the camera feed back, back to last night. He, again, glanced around him to make sure no one was watching what he was doing, as he saw himself appear on screen. "Live Video", in orange, it read during the last few minutes of his.... session.

Live video?.... Someone was on here when I was doing this?.... HA... Must've been Renee...

He started going through the settings to see if there was any way to see who had accessed his DingDong account.

My Devices:
Devin's Macbook (1)
Devin's PC
Devin's iPhone 13
Melanie's iPhone 12

WHAT.........

He looked up from his phone, and looked around him. As though he had just read CIA confidential documents. His hand to his mouth in disbelief. No... fucking way....

He looked down at his crotch and watched his cock twitch with every heartbeat at this point.

"Number..... EIGHT.... FIVE.... proceed to.... WINDOW..... SIX....".
This is an excellent story heavyd6. I don’t know if you will ever finish, but thank you for what you have written to date. Your a very good writer in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: Bkc30001