Her Big stepbrother moves in...

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, so where's the next chapter? Enough bickering. For the record, I don't want male-male action in this story, but the bickering in this thread is legendary, and an utter turn-off. I'm just hoping to find out soon exactly what happens with our sexy MILF stepmom and her big-titted young daughter. Happy Friday, All.

wyldcdn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, so where's the next chapter? Enough bickering. For the record, I don't want male-male action in this story, but the bickering in this thread is legendary, and an utter turn-off. I'm just hoping to find out soon exactly what happens with our sexy MILF stepmom and her big-titted young daughter. Happy Friday, All.
I want more of that big rounds ass

Reactions: 1randombeauty

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The following morning, when the girls finally got out of bed, Renee continued to pretend as though nothing was happening with Melanie's brother/roommate. In fact, she kept it up for days, Melanie waiting for her to slip up or act weird... but nothing. It bothered her. How could she be so fake towards me and hide stuff from me?? Her best friend??... she would constantly tell herself. Trying to focus on Renee's deceit, rather than her increasing curiosity for Devin's massive dick.

On that front, she avoided him at all costs, and caught herself acting strangely anytime they happened to bump into each other for a moment. She spent the next couple nights at Ryan's, partly for that reason, and partly because he had become increasingly jealous and weird when she would stay at her own home... which was yet another issue beginning to unfold since he had moved in...

"C'mon baaaaabe...", Ryan pouted. "It's been so long though....", he begged, rubbing up and down the backs of her thighs. Melanie lay prone on his bed, working on an assignment on her Macbook. Ryan straddled her calves. She wore tight, black spandex shorts, and a white tank top. Her white, thin legs exposed, taunting him.

"I have to get this done, Ry, you know that", she responded, unmoved by his advances.

"You always have to get something done", he replied, still focused on her smooth thighs. Melanie knew that was true. She hadn't been turned on and interested in sex since..... that night. That night, was the most turned on she had ever been. "It's been like two weeks babe", he softly continued, pushing his case.

It has been a long time... I don't know why. I guess I can't just cut him off entirely because of my own issues.... she thought, before slapping her Macbook closed. She folded her arms in front of her, resting her head on them, facing to the side, as if to enjoy the massage. "Has it really been that long?", she asked.

Ryan was excited, she had finally given in, he could tell. "It has babe!", he replied, his hands sliding up to her ass now. Her tiny ass fit in his hands. His thumbs press between legs and into her soft pussy lips through the black spandex.

"mmmm", she responded. As he did this, she got flashbacks to when the hairspray can was pressed into them. The last time they had received any attention. She tried to shake it.

Ryan lay forward, putting himself on top of her, kissing her on her exposed cheek. He pressed his hard-on into her ass. "See baby?", he whispered. His much smaller erection created quite the contrast to the memory she was just having... but again, she shook the thought. Ryan peeled his shorts and underwear off. Melanie heard the familiar sound of the elastic waistband, followed by the sound of them hit the floor. Still prone, she felt Ryan slide his penis between her thighs and along her pussy as his waist met her ass.

If she was feeling contrast before, it was magnified ten-fold as he press his dick into her pussy, just as the can had that night. It felt like a baby carrot, while the can memory felt like a cannon. She had never thought of Ryan as small before, until this moment. He pressed it harder into the black spandex separating his dick and her pussy. "Does that feel good baby?", he asked.

You don't want to know the answer to that, she thought in her head, immediately feeling like a bitch for thinking it. "Mmmmm", she responded as he continued to kiss her cheek.

"I need it so bad babe, ugh", he said, sounding frustrated as he pressed into her harder.

"Yeah baby?", she responded. The last time they had sex, he was so aggressive, moreso than ever, and she was afraid that would be the case this time as well. Still, she felt bad for depriving him of attention for so long. "What do you want, hmm?", she tried to sound sexy. Her mind raced back to that night, listening to Renee serve her new brother's monster cock. The sound of her trying to choke on it. How many hands it would take to tame the monstrosity... She felt herself finally getting turned on.

"I want it all", he said, pulling his hips back and spinning her over onto her back. Her massive chest bounced wildly back and forth from the jolt. Ryan straddled her still, his dick over hips. Then he crawled forward until his knees were under her armpits. She picked her head off the bed and looked down at his member. For the first time now, it appeared small, as it stared her in the face. She almost seemed puzzled.

"Oh", is all she said. She felt his fingers run through her hair until they reached the back of her head. Ryan pulled her head forward, forcing his dick to her mouth. She rarely gave him a blowjob, and never forced like this. She opened her mouth as she closed her eyes. No sooner did his dick enter her mouth, was her nose in his pubic hair.

She had forgotten she could fit his entire dick in her mouth. There was no threat to gagging, whatsoever. As though it was a small lollipop, he pulled it in and out of her mouth. She had never been more turned off by an act before. Her eyes remained closed, as memories from that night flash before her eyes. Again, the picture of his cock... the sound of Renee gagging... "four handfuls?!".... the feeling of her jaw trying to accommodate the silly can of hair spray... "fuck my cockhead with your mouth".... but this. This was different. Melanie felt like this was pathetic, as her boyfriend of a long time slid his tiny dick in and out of her mouth.

"Ugh! Fuck, you're so good at that", Ryan said as he finally leaned back, pulling his penis out of her mouth and releasing her head. As he scooted backwards, Melanie remained on her elbows, watching his little dick back away from her. It really is.... not impressive, to say the least, she heard herself thinking for the first time. Good at what? I didn't even have to try? I didn't even have to do anything?... she thought. I wonder... it would probably take some serious work to....

"Gimme this", Ryan said aggressively, as he slid down her spandex shorts. She was wet, but it wasn't because of anything he was doing. Melanie knew this... but told herself it's not a bad thing.

"Oh okay", she said acting impressed with his eagerness. Ryan separated her legs and slid between them, pressing his small erection into her clit. Melanie paid more attention to his dick than she usually did, subconsciously sizing it up. Ryan took it as her turned on by watching him.

"You like that?", he said, tapping her clit with his dick. Still on her elbows, she stretched her neck out to really get a better view of the length of his dick.

"Yeah baby", she replied out of instinct. She then looked at the AppleTV remote, lying on the bed next to her left elbow. It had slid on the sheets as her elbow was pressed into the blanket. She reached with her right hand, grabbing it, and returned to her position on her elbows still grasping the remote. Yup, is all she thought. His dick was arguably smaller than the AppleTV remote as she felt it in her hand and looked at his dick about to enter her.

On her elbows, her enormous breasts hung, almost cartoonishly. Ryan was not a breast man though, surprisingly. He did not care too much for her massive her boobs had gotten. He often saw them as a downside, as it caused men to stare at her if they were ever even remotely on display. They hung almost trying to fall on either side of her chest, down towards the bed. They still were young and perky though, and remained planted on the front of her chest.

As Ryan pulled his hips back and began to enter her, Melanie gripped the remote, expecting it to be a little more dramatic. He slid right into her pussy though, without much impact. For the first time, she almost felt... disappointed. He immediately jackhammered his hips into hers the moment his small dick was inside of her, causing her tits to bounce up and down wildly. The movement of them turned her on.

"FUck yeah", he let out, staring down at her pussy he was trying to dominate. She looked down and saw her tits bouncing up and down like a small earthquake from his quick rapid thrusts. She was not lost in the moment like it appeared he was. She watched his eyes to see if he paid any attention to her enormous breasts that she had begun to adore. He didn't though, and instead stared at her pussy. She thought she saw him peer up once, but immediately diverted his gaze, as though he didn't want to see them. Am I seeing this right?

"Oh fuck!", he let out as he pulled his dick out of her. She watched his hand take the place of her pussy as he rapidly jerked his dick. His hand pretty much completely enveloped his entire dick. "UGH!", he said emphatically, as he thrust forward and lurched his head back, as though he was about to cover the empire state building. Still on her elbows, she looked down and saw his dick spurt out 3 small streaks of cum below her belly button.

It was impossible for her not to recall the moment she saw Devin release his cum like a fire hose in the shower. For the first time, she felt not impressed with sex with Ryan, whatsoever. One part of her felt bad for withholding it from him and not being interested, but another part of her did not want to do it again anytime soon. She didn't know what to think... As he stood up to fetch a towel to wipe the drops of cum off of her, without even trying, she again could hear the sounds of Renee choking on Devin's dick, and his words echoed once again in her head... Fuck my cockhead with your mouth....

----

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Devin had grown accustomed to his morning routine, the highlight being the treatment of his huge morning wood in the shower before class. He had found out that Melanie had spied on him once, and ever since then, he would always try and watch for it to happen again, but it never did.

He would still get on his tip toes to peer over the shower door just to be able to see the top of the bathroom door and see if it was ajar. He would stare through the muddled glass to see if the door was cracked too, but it never was.

This morning was just like that too. Standing in the shower, he looked down at his hard cock, ready to tame it. He smacked it, midshaft, and watch it swing back and forth. Reaching for the conditioner, he squirted the comforting, cold lotion onto his hands. As he rubbed it across his cock, his head fell back into the jet of water.... That's when he heard it.

*creeeeek*

His heart skipped a beat. Is she back? he thought as he stared into the glass shower door to try and see if he could tell the door was open. He stood on his tip toes nonchalantly, to ensure he wouldn't scare her off if she knew he was looking for her. Oh my God.... the door was open an inch. He couldn't believe it. He felt his cock get even stiff in his hands.

He grabbed it by the base, smacking the end of it off of his other hand like a nightstick. He wanted her to know how big of a cock he had so badly. "MMmmmm", he let out, knowing she was there. He looked again through the glass and saw the door open a lot more, she walked into the room, and closed the door behind her. Oh my God... holy shit... it's happening....

He imagined her massive tits wrapped around his cock. He couldn't wait to slide back the glass door and see her. Finally. For her to see the cock he had ready for her. How long it wanted to meet her. What he had to destroy her...

He watched as she approached the glass. Do I act surprised?... 'What are you doing here?!'.... No.... 'Bout time'.... Ah.....

He looked through the glass at her figure on the other side. He again, took his monster cock in one hand and slapped it onto his other hand. He knew she could tell he was trying to intimidate her.

"So threatening", he heard her say behind the glass.

"Well", he let out, not sure what else to say. He saw her fingertips against the glass, as she began to open it. His heart was beating out of his chest, he couldn't believe.

"How long do you usually spend in here?", she said as the door slid back.

It was Janet, in a pink nighty. Her hair up in a messy bun as usual. She wasn't wearing makeup, but was still as attractive as ever. She was not making eye contact, but instead just staring at his massive cock, still in one of his hands.

"Oh my god, what are you doing??", he let out quietly, afraid Melanie would hear she was in there. "Are you-"

"Relax, big D", she giggled at the name. "Melanie stayed at Ryan's and your father is already gone". She finally looked up at him, with her head cocked as though she thought he was being ridiculous.

"Oh.... I-", Devin started, as he released his cock. It remained at full mast, almost pointing directly at Janet, standing in the doorway of the shower.

"Need some help, hunnie?", she said.

"I.... I mean....", Devin didn't know what to say. He couldn't believe she was still trying to mess around with him. Should he feel bad about this? He didn't know. He knew his cock was hard as a rock and her nipples were visible through the satin, pink material of her nighty.

"Here", she said, as she slid the spaghetti straps off of her shoulders, causing her nighty to fall straight to the floor. His jaw dropped as she stood there naked. She was very fit, and tan in comparison to her daughter. Again, her big breasts hung almost to her belly button. They were huge. "What are you looking at young man? Am I getting fat??", she said, showing off her body.

"What?! No!", he responded, now his hand back at the base of his cock, instinctively stroking it.

"You don't think?", she said, as she heaved her breasts up off of her stomach and high onto her chest. It was incredibly how tiny her waist was when she lifted her tits out of the way. She had tan lines where here panties would be, had she worn any. She was completely shaven at her pussy.

"Absolutely not", he said, stroking his dick harder for her.

"May I?", she said, dropping her tits, causing them to almost *splash* onto her belly. She stepped into the shower, causing him to back up. He watched as the water began to hit her perfect, milf body. His back was to the wall that the shower head was on, his head just below the shower head. He watched as she wet her entire body. She turned around, showing off her fit, round ass. She had an incredible body for her 40's and being so tiny. Both of his hands continued to stroke his rock hard third leg towards her.

At the other end of the shower, there was a seat, just barely out of the spray of the shower. Once she was nice and warm, she backed up and sat down on it. As she sat, her tits now almost sat on her lap, definitely covering her belly button at this point. Devin was incredibly turned on, and perfectly happy just getting the chance to jerk off to the image of her... she had more in mind though. She beckoned him to her, not so much in a sexy way, but more in a motherly way, as though he was dirty and she was going to clean him.

He stepped forward, the shower water now hitting his back and blocking it from her. She had made it warmer, and now steam had filled the small space. He released his huge dick as he stepped forward, causing it to swing back and forth as he got closer to her.

"God, this thing is so big, hun. It must take you forever to take care of it", she said. She reached up and grabbed it with her right hand, right at the base. Her fingers did not manage to reach all the way around it. She aimed it left, then aimed it right. It looked like a bat in her hand as she inspected it. She finally brought her left hand to it, keeping her right at the trunk, pointing it at her, while the left slowly stroked it. "Were you close babe?".

"Uhm....", he gulped. "Not... really...", he said, trying to keep his composure.

"Do you want me to help you out?", she asked with a sweet voice, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Uh... yeah... yeah that would be nice", he barely got out.

"Okay good", she said, her eyes now returning to his cock. "It's so thick, look at that", she said. She tried to wrap her fingers all the way around it, showing him there was still an inch or two between her thumb and middle finger. "That's so big, hunnie", she continued. She began to use both hands to stroke it, her whole body rocking back and forth. She pointed the meat bat right at her face as she stroked it. "Do you like it like that?", she said.

"Yeah...", he let out.

"Do you like it hard?", she asked, her tiny hands squeezing the fleshy tube in front of her face as hard as she could, still sliding them up and down.

"Yeah, I do...", he said.

"How hard do you like it?", she asked. He didn't respond. "This hard?", she said, releasing her right hand, her left gripping it at the base, still pointed at her. Her right hand smacked the shaft of his cock from the side.

"MM!", he let out. "Yes, that", he said back. As she swatted his big dick, the head grew before their eyes, showing how hard he had gotten.

"I figured", she said, returning both her hands to stroking it. "Such a... huge dick... can probably take a beating huh?", she continued. "Look at this thing", she said, as she placed her elbow to his groin, extending her forearm next to it. "It's as big as my arm", she said in a sultry voice, looking at the head of his cock reach past her wrist.

"Here", she said, removing her arm, she leaned forward, her other hand still gripping the trunk of the monster. She placed her chin on his groin and his cock next to her face. It towered into her hair. "It's bigger than my head", she continued. She pulled her head back, both hands returning to jerking the massive meat. Devin watched her continue to marvel at it. "I don't know how a girl takes all of this, hunnie", she said.

"Here, look, let's see this", she said, releasing his hard cock. As she did, it flung upwards, still clearly as hard as steel. Her head and shoulders leaned back on the back wall of the shower. She scooted her ass forwards on the seat, putting her pussy on full display for him. He couldn't believe it. Was she about to ask me to fuck her!??!.... She spread her legs more, he was in a complete daze at this point with what she was doing to him.

"Kneel down, put it right here", she said as she tapped on her pubic area, just above her clit. She wanted to see how deep it went it would go into her, if it did. He bent his knees, bringing his huge cock head so close to her pussy. He extended it above her pussy and moved forward until his felt his balls on her pussy lips. "Look at that!", Janet exclaimed, looking down at the huge cock pressed into her belly.

She looked ridiculous folded up onto the seat in the shower. Devin's cock extended well past her belly button. Her huge tits had completely fallen to either side of her chest. "Look at how deep that would go in me, hun. That is crazy", she said, staring at the cockhead pointing at her face. "Here look", she said. She reached her hands under each of her tits, pressing them together back over her chest and belly. They hung so low, they covered his cockhead and some of his shaft even.

He had never seen so much cleavage. It looked like a foot of it, as her tiny hands pressed her huge tits together. "Oh my G.....", he said.

"Ha! Look at that!", she said, shocked at the site. Devin pressed forward harder, his cock pressing into her tits deeper. He could have pressed several inches before his cock would have come out the other side, hear her chin. "Mmm, you like that hunnie?", she said, feeling his balls press into her pussy, turning her on even more.

"Oh God, yes", he said, sliding back and forth an inch or two, rubbing his cock head between the bottom of her two huge tits pressed together. He pressed onto the top of his cock shaft, pressing the whole thing onto her belly and pubis harder as he began to fuck the few inches of boob he could reach.

"A- A- Ah", she said, releasing her tits from his cock, causing them to fall to the side of her. "I need to try something first", she said, as she began to scoot back more upright. He stood back up. "I'm just dying to see if it will even fit .... in....", she continued as she got comfortable and stalled to finish her sentence. Sitting straight up, she wrapped both hands around his cock, both pressed at the base, not even covering half of his huge erection.

She leaned forward, bringing her lips to the big, swollen purple cockhead. He watched as she pulled his cock into her mouth, her lips forming over the giant head. Her jaw stretched to accommodate it. She pulled him in further, until her lips reached over the crown of his cock head. She paused, and Devin watched as she took some breaths through her nose.

Janet pushed her head further down on it, taking it 1-2 more inches before she began to gag.

*GAG.. COUGH* she pulled herself off of it briefly.

"Hunnie....", she said catching her breath. "You have such.. a big dick". Her hands released his cock and reached around him, grabbing his ass. She pulled him forward and pushed her mouth of his cock again at the same time. He felt her pull him into her mouth and force herself onto it as deep as she could go. Her jaw stretched as wide as it could go, he watched her lips reach about the same point.

*GAG.... GAG...... GAG...* he watched her struggle with it so deep. *COUGH* she finally pulled off of it.

"Wow, hunnie...", she said in shock and out of breath. "It's so big baby.... I can't take it all. I tried!", she said, talking more to his cock than him. "Okay, let's finish my boy up before this water gets cold", she said, releasing his ass and bringing both of her hands back to the base of his monster.

She leaned forward, spitting a massive gob of spit onto the top of his cock. Her hands rubbed it in. Devin was about to lose it. She forced the head of his cock back into her mouth and began fucking him with it. Her hands gripped his cock as hard as they could, sliding all the way up to her lips then back to the base of his cock. Her hands and mouth worked together to work his entire, long, thick cock.

It only took about 10-12 of these strokes together before it was too much for Devin. "Ngh!!.... I'm gonna cum...!...", he let out.

"C'mon baby, cum for mummy", she said as she pulled his cockhead out of her mouth. Her hands furiously working his entire shaft and head. She pointed his cock directly at her face, her mouth open wide, excited for his release.

"NGH!", he yelled. The first jet of cum shot so hard, it hit her right cheek and splashed. "UGH!", the second landed right in her open mouth. Janet felt the warm cum hit the roof of her mouth and lips. "FUCK!", the third rope covered her from her forehead to her chin. The fourth, the same.

"Oh my god baby, so much cum", she said, her eyes closed, her hands still working the massive meat pole.

"ngh!", he continued to cum, jet after jet until her face was covered.

"C'mon baby, give me it all", she said, her strokes slowing down and becoming more like 'milking' the giant cock of all of it's cum. He still oozed, and she demanded to catch it on her mouth. "Every last drop", she said as both her hands ran the entire length of his cock, squeezing out his last drop of white cum onto her tongue.

"Holy..... shit.....", he said, out of breath. He looked down at Janet's cum-covered face. Her tits hanging, her fingers refusing to release their grip on his horse cock. She smacked his cock up and down on the cum mess on her face.

"MMMMmmmm!!!", she said. "We can be messy in here with the shower, hmmm?", she said, enamored with the experience.

"Mmmhmmm...", is all he could muster. She took her fingers and wiped some of the cum off her face and into her mouth, giggling.

Devin was catching his breath still, shocked about what just took place as he came back to earth. Janet was still excited and horny... Am I going to keep this up?... Am I going to fuck this up and fuck this horse cock?... I need to get a grip.... but... She slapped his cock onto the side of her face one last time before she stood up and began to rinse the cum off of her face.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Devin had grown accustomed to his morning routine, the highlight being the treatment of his huge morning wood in the shower before class. He had found out that Melanie had spied on him once, and ever since then, he would always try and watch for it to happen again, but it never did.

He would still get on his tip toes to peer over the shower door just to be able to see the top of the bathroom door and see if it was ajar. He would stare through the muddled glass to see if the door was cracked too, but it never was.

This morning was just like that too. Standing in the shower, he looked down at his hard cock, ready to tame it. He smacked it, midshaft, and watch it swing back and forth. Reaching for the conditioner, he squirted the comforting, cold lotion onto his hands. As he rubbed it across his cock, his head fell back into the jet of water.... That's when he heard it.

*creeeeek*

His heart skipped a beat. Is she back? he thought as he stared into the glass shower door to try and see if he could tell the door was open. He stood on his tip toes nonchalantly, to ensure he wouldn't scare her off if she knew he was looking for her. Oh my God.... the door was open an inch. He couldn't believe it. He felt his cock get even stiff in his hands.

He grabbed it by the base, smacking the end of it off of his other hand like a nightstick. He wanted her to know how big of a cock he had so badly. "MMmmmm", he let out, knowing she was there. He looked again through the glass and saw the door open a lot more, she walked into the room, and closed the door behind her. Oh my God... holy shit... it's happening....

He imagined her massive tits wrapped around his cock. He couldn't wait to slide back the glass door and see her. Finally. For her to see the cock he had ready for her. How long it wanted to meet her. What he had to destroy her...

He watched as she approached the glass. Do I act surprised?... 'What are you doing here?!'.... No.... 'Bout time'.... Ah.....

He looked through the glass at her figure on the other side. He again, took his monster cock in one hand and slapped it onto his other hand. He knew she could tell he was trying to intimidate her.

"Well", he let out, not sure what else to say. He saw her fingertips against the glass, as she began to open it. His heart was beating out of his chest, he couldn't believe.

It was Janet, in a pink nighty. Her hair up in a messy bun as usual. She wasn't wearing makeup, but was still as attractive as ever. She was not making eye contact, but instead just staring at his massive cock, still in one of his hands.

"Oh my god, what are you doing??", he let out quietly, afraid Melanie would hear she was in there. "Are you-"

"Relax, big D", she giggled at the name. "Melanie stayed at Ryan's and your father is already gone". She finally looked up at him, with her head cocked as though she thought he was being ridiculous.

"Oh.... I-", Devin started, as he released his cock. It remained at full mast, almost pointing directly at Janet, standing in the doorway of the shower.

"I.... I mean....", Devin didn't know what to say. He couldn't believe she was still trying to mess around with him. Should he feel bad about this? He didn't know. He knew his cock was hard as a rock and her nipples were visible through the satin, pink material of her nighty.

"Here", she said, as she slid the spaghetti straps off of her shoulders, causing her nighty to fall straight to the floor. His jaw dropped as she stood there naked. She was very fit, and tan in comparison to her daughter. Again, her big breasts hung almost to her belly button. They were huge. "What are you looking at young man? Am I getting fat??", she said, showing off her body.

"What?! No!", he responded, now his hand back at the base of his cock, instinctively stroking it.

"You don't think?", she said, as she heaved her breasts up off of her stomach and high onto her chest. It was incredibly how tiny her waist was when she lifted her tits out of the way. She had tan lines where here panties would be, had she worn any. She was completely shaven at her pussy.

"May I?", she said, dropping her tits, causing them to almost *splash* onto her belly. She stepped into the shower, causing him to back up. He watched as the water began to hit her perfect, milf body. His back was to the wall that the shower head was on, his head just below the shower head. He watched as she wet her entire body. She turned around, showing off her fit, round ass. She had an incredible body for her 40's and being so tiny. Both of his hands continued to stroke his rock hard third leg towards her.

At the other end of the shower, there was a seat, just barely out of the spray of the shower. Once she was nice and warm, she backed up and sat down on it. As she sat, her tits now almost sat on her lap, definitely covering her belly button at this point. Devin was incredibly turned on, and perfectly happy just getting the chance to jerk off to the image of her... she had more in mind though. She beckoned him to her, not so much in a sexy way, but more in a motherly way, as though he was dirty and she was going to clean him.

He stepped forward, the shower water now hitting his back and blocking it from her. She had made it warmer, and now steam had filled the small space. He released his huge dick as he stepped forward, causing it to swing back and forth as he got closer to her.

"God, this thing is so big, hun. It must take you forever to take care of it", she said. She reached up and grabbed it with her right hand, right at the base. Her fingers did not manage to reach all the way around it. She aimed it left, then aimed it right. It looked like a bat in her hand as she inspected it. She finally brought her left hand to it, keeping her right at the trunk, pointing it at her, while the left slowly stroked it. "Were you close babe?".

"Uhm....", he gulped. "Not... really...", he said, trying to keep his composure.

"Do you want me to help you out?", she asked with a sweet voice, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Okay good", she said, her eyes now returning to his cock. "It's so thick, look at that", she said. She tried to wrap her fingers all the way around it, showing him there was still an inch or two between her thumb and middle finger. "That's so big, hunnie", she continued. She began to use both hands to stroke it, her whole body rocking back and forth. She pointed the meat bat right at her face as she stroked it. "Do you like it like that?", she said.

"Yeah...", he let out.

"Do you like it hard?", she asked, her tiny hands squeezing the fleshy tube in front of her face as hard as she could, still sliding them up and down.

"How hard do you like it?", she asked. He didn't respond. "This hard?", she said, releasing her right hand, her left gripping it at the base, still pointed at her. Her right hand smacked the shaft of his cock from the side.

"MM!", he let out. "Yes, that", he said back. As she swatted his big dick, the head grew before their eyes, showing how hard he had gotten.

"I figured", she said, returning both her hands to stroking it. "Such a... huge dick... can probably take a beating huh?", she continued. "Look at this thing", she said, as she placed her elbow to his groin, extending her forearm next to it. "It's as big as my arm", she said in a sultry voice, looking at the head of his cock reach past her wrist.

"Here", she said, removing her arm, she leaned forward, her other hand still gripping the trunk of the monster. She placed her chin on his groin and his cock next to her face. It towered into her hair. "It's bigger than my head", she continued. She pulled her head back, both hands returning to jerking the massive meat. Devin watched her continue to marvel at it. "I don't know how a girl takes all of this, hunnie", she said.

"Here, look, let's see this", she said, releasing his hard cock. As she did, it flung upwards, still clearly as hard as steel. Her head and shoulders leaned back on the back wall of the shower. She scooted her ass forwards on the seat, putting her pussy on full display for him. He couldn't believe it. Was she about to ask me to fuck her!??!.... She spread her legs more, he was in a complete daze at this point with what she was doing to him.

"Kneel down, put it right here", she said as she tapped on her pubic area, just above her clit. She wanted to see how deep it went it would go into her, if it did. He bent his knees, bringing his huge cock head so close to her pussy. He extended it above her pussy and moved forward until his felt his balls on her pussy lips. "Look at that!", Janet exclaimed, looking down at the huge cock pressed into her belly.

She looked ridiculous folded up onto the seat in the shower. Devin's cock extended well past her belly button. Her huge tits had completely fallen to either side of her chest. "Look at how deep that would go in me, hun. That is crazy", she said, staring at the cockhead pointing at her face. "Here look", she said. She reached her hands under each of her tits, pressing them together back over her chest and belly. They hung so low, they covered his cockhead and some of his shaft even.

He had never seen so much cleavage. It looked like a foot of it, as her tiny hands pressed her huge tits together. "Oh my G.....", he said.

"Ha! Look at that!", she said, shocked at the site. Devin pressed forward harder, his cock pressing into her tits deeper. He could have pressed several inches before his cock would have come out the other side, hear her chin. "Mmm, you like that hunnie?", she said, feeling his balls press into her pussy, turning her on even more.

"Oh God, yes", he said, sliding back and forth an inch or two, rubbing his cock head between the bottom of her two huge tits pressed together. He pressed onto the top of his cock shaft, pressing the whole thing onto her belly and pubis harder as he began to fuck the few inches of boob he could reach.

"A- A- Ah", she said, releasing her tits from his cock, causing them to fall to the side of her. "I need to try something first", she said, as she began to scoot back more upright. He stood back up. "I'm just dying to see if it will even fit .... in....", she continued as she got comfortable and stalled to finish her sentence. Sitting straight up, she wrapped both hands around his cock, both pressed at the base, not even covering half of his huge erection.

She leaned forward, bringing her lips to the big, swollen purple cockhead. He watched as she pulled his cock into her mouth, her lips forming over the giant head. Her jaw stretched to accommodate it. She pulled him in further, until her lips reached over the crown of his cock head. She paused, and Devin watched as she took some breaths through her nose.

Janet pushed her head further down on it, taking it 1-2 more inches before she began to gag.

"Hunnie....", she said catching her breath. "You have such.. a big dick". Her hands released his cock and reached around him, grabbing his ass. She pulled him forward and pushed her mouth of his cock again at the same time. He felt her pull him into her mouth and force herself onto it as deep as she could go. Her jaw stretched as wide as it could go, he watched her lips reach about the same point.

*GAG.... GAG...... GAG...* he watched her struggle with it so deep. *COUGH* she finally pulled off of it.

"Wow, hunnie...", she said in shock and out of breath. "It's so big baby.... I can't take it all. I tried!", she said, talking more to his cock than him. "Okay, let's finish my boy up before this water gets cold", she said, releasing his ass and bringing both of her hands back to the base of his monster.

She leaned forward, spitting a massive gob of spit onto the top of his cock. Her hands rubbed it in. Devin was about to lose it. She forced the head of his cock back into her mouth and began fucking him with it. Her hands gripped his cock as hard as they could, sliding all the way up to her lips then back to the base of his cock. Her hands and mouth worked together to work his entire, long, thick cock.

It only took about 10-12 of these strokes together before it was too much for Devin. "Ngh!!.... I'm gonna cum...!...", he let out.

"C'mon baby, cum for mummy", she said as she pulled his cockhead out of her mouth. Her hands furiously working his entire shaft and head. She pointed his cock directly at her face, her mouth open wide, excited for his release.

"NGH!", he yelled. The first jet of cum shot so hard, it hit her right cheek and splashed. "UGH!", the second landed right in her open mouth. Janet felt the warm cum hit the roof of her mouth and lips. "FUCK!", the third rope covered her from her forehead to her chin. The fourth, the same.

"Oh my god baby, so much cum", she said, her eyes closed, her hands still working the massive meat pole.

"C'mon baby, give me it all", she said, her strokes slowing down and becoming more like 'milking' the giant cock of all of it's cum. He still oozed, and she demanded to catch it on her mouth. "Every last drop", she said as both her hands ran the entire length of his cock, squeezing out his last drop of white cum onto her tongue.

"Holy..... shit.....", he said, out of breath. He looked down at Janet's cum-covered face. Her tits hanging, her fingers refusing to release their grip on his horse cock. She smacked his cock up and down on the cum mess on her face.

"MMMMmmmm!!!", she said. "We can be messy in here with the shower, hmmm?", she said, enamored with the experience.

"Mmmhmmm...", is all he could muster. She took her fingers and wiped some of the cum off her face and into her mouth, giggling.

Devin was catching his breath still, shocked about what just took place as he came back to earth. Janet was still excited and horny... Am I going to keep this up?... Am I going to fuck this up and fuck this horse cock?... I need to get a grip.... but... She slapped his cock onto the side of her face one last time before she stood up and began to rinse the cum off of her face.
Very very hot.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Devin has a lot of sexual chemistry with that shower to be aroused so much in it. I think he should drill a hole in the wall, fill it with whipped cream, and fuck the shower. Yes, you heard me correctly, I think the author should change the trajectory of the entire story to focus on the main character fucking the shower. This is the most obvious, logical next step for where the story is headed anyway. Therefore, I expect the next chapter to be about Devin buying a drill, to aid in the construction of the aforementioned hole. I will accept nothing less, and expect it on my desk by 7pm tomorrow. No need to thank me, I am merely a voice for what the people want.

(For real though love how her mind is slowly being taken over by Devin's influence.)

wyldcdn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Devin has a lot of sexual chemistry with that shower to be aroused so much in it. I think he should drill a hole in the wall, fill it with whipped cream, and fuck the shower. Yes, you heard me correctly, I think the author should change the trajectory of the entire story to focus on the main character fucking the shower. This is the most obvious, logical next step for where the story is headed anyway. Therefore, I expect the next chapter to be about Devin buying a drill, to aid in the construction of the aforementioned hole. I will accept nothing less, and expect it on my desk by 7pm tomorrow. No need to thank me, I am merely a voice for what the people want.

(For real though love how her mind is slowly being taken over by Devin's influence.)
i think the shower is getting all the action. Its had everyone but the friend

Reactions: WadWorshipper

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

*creeeeek*

"Yeah...", he let out.

"Kneel down, put it right here", she said as she tapped on her pubic area, just above her clit. “She wanted to see how deep it went it would go into her, if it did. He bent his knees, bringing his huge cock head so close to her pussy. He extended it above her pussy and moved forward until his felt his balls on her pussy lips.”

I can so envision it being Mrs. Random in this position. During most sex sessions she will take my or whoever's cock she is enjoying and bring it up just like this and rub the full length of the hard dick she’s about to enjoy up and down her slit before rubbing her clit with the head. I love this moment as I watch her do it with other men. I love it because I know what they are about to experience. And then to see her take them all the way inside of her.

Reactions: Ky blue

mike_9er

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

*creeeeek*

"Yeah...", he let out.

Another chapter and another NUT to this brilliant story. Hottest scene yet with that big titty MILF, fuck!!!!

Reactions: tizzinadimorte