Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell me if this has ever happened to anyone else...

So i hadnt had sex or anything for like a week, so i had a lot built up inside me. After me and this girl did it, i came and it shot out so hard and so much of it that it went back into her throat so deep and he started choking on it. Anyone have this happen?

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, first time was when i was about 15. i was in the bathroom with my gf and she was giving me head, i didn't exactly realize that not cuming for a few days would increase my load, so when she gets me off and i got my hands on her head kind of controlling the speed, her mouth kind of exploded and she spat/coughed cum all over my shorts (which had a huuuuge stain after washing, did a poor job. was embarrassing kinda because her friends were in the next room, soon figured out what was up). she said i didn't warn her, it was too much and too thick. taking that as a compliment of course, i humbly denied these claims.

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If i dont cum for a few days and then Tina sucks me off and I explode in her mouth, she starts choking on my cum. She cant swallow all of it and half of it comes out of her mouth.

Reactions: erpap

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never had a woman not choke when I’ve cum in her mouth or be able to swallow my entire load.
If I don’t cum for a few days and the wife lets me cum in her mouth she’ll cough cum all over the place. Too much cum, too fast, with too much force for her to simply choke it down and let the overflow run out the sides of her mouth. Which is what I like, it gets me hard all over again, instantly.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
heh ohh ya? :wink:

Never had one last long enough. When I got married for the first month, she would bleed after about an hour, and I had to stop. Took me about a month to cum in actual intercourse. Sometimes I wish I could go back to those days...lol

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first time my wife blew me she pulled away as I was shooting my load. It streaked across her forehead and into her hair. She apologized. She said she really does swallow but there was more than she expected.

And she's been neat as a pin ever since. She explained the technique: pump, catch on her tongue, swallow, pump, catch on her tongue, swallow, and so on.

yeahyeah8

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes! While I have felt bad, oit was also an intense turn on, and made the orgasm stronger as it happened... especially because she was also semi-choking on the length and thickness of my cock at the same time. Loved it.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I had this happen once. It was a culmination of events. Had started dating this girl in November or so. We fucked a lot, but always fucked, she'd never blown me. We would always fuck twice when we hooked up.

Then winter break comes (it was my first year of grad school). I think near the end of the break I'd been busy and not cum for a few days. I go back to school and we meet up and I see I have just one condom left. So I'm fucking her tits and suggest I cum there, that way since I have just one condom, the one fuck we get will last longer.

She pulls be up and starts sucking me -- she's laying on her back. So the combination of my first BJ from her, the long time since I came, and the position was a bad omen.

I warned her before I was about to cum and she told me to cum in her mouth.

When I did I knew it was huge. Suddenly she was pushing me back and off her. I jumped back and she sat up with her head off the bed coughing and hacking and choking. It was actually scary. I remember grabbing a half full glass from the night stand and handing it to her and she spit a big hunk of cum into it. Then eventually caught her breah and apologized. I kissed her and told her it was ok and apologized too.

I was worried the night was over, but fortunately we still used that remaining condom not long after.

HungTeen19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yep. Happened last weekend with a chick I met at a club. I ended up having my cock pretty far down her throat when I came and it still came running down her chin.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife keeps it neat so nothing spills out. She points the end of my penis into back ofvher cheek so no gagging down her throat. She likes the feeling of hard pulsing when I come but when it's done 1 quick swallow and it's all good.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago i had a FWB who choked pretty good, felt bad about laughing but even she admitted it was pretty funny.

We'd had an on again off again affair for a few years and although she gave phenomenal blowjobs she'd never let me finish she claimed to dislike cum which was too bad but whatever. She finally divorced her husband and was getting back into dating all the while we continued sleeping together, she stops by one night all dressed up and looking hot as fuck, i hadn't gotten off in about a week so i was pretty horned up and i figured i'd try getting some action and we start fooling around but she puts on the brakes and says she's not going to fuck me cause she was meeting a date in a bit and she was planning on fucking him and she wasn't about to fuck two guys in one night but we continued making out a bit and i knew how to get her worked up so i pushed it until i had my face buried between her legs and i didnt pull up till she'd cum. We were sitting there catching our breathe when she says she'd feel guilty if she left now without getting me off so she'd blow me but that was it, right away i questioned her dislike of cum and she smirked and explained she'd been on a date a couple weeks before and without warning the guy nutted in her mouth but unlike past experiences it wasn't as bad as she remembered and it actually turned her on. So i sat back and she started to do her thing, now ive always been a heavy cummer and we'd always used condoms so she'd never seen the volume i produce so i figured i'd give her fair warning which she kind of laughed of and started doing her thing and it was amazing especially when she kept going after the point where she'd usually stop, i frantically warned her one last time before having one of the hardest full body orgasms of my life, felt that first burst and heard her choke but she troopered on as it just kept flowing, i had pretty much zero control and even i was shocked by how long i was cumming for, when it finally stopped she came up with watery eyes and a hand over her mouth before gulping it back. her immediate response was a little angry that i'd pretty much choked her out with my cock, but that quickly turned to laughter and amazement. To this day i'm apparently still the biggest loads she's seen, i'm still a little disappointed we went different ways, once she learned to take it her blowjobs would leave me lifeless and she'd swallow it all.

Reactions: lutzy1

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife used to hate having cum in her mouth. Then she learned to take me all the way balls deep. By having my cock fully down her throat when I cum, it just shoots down as she swallows. Says she hardly tastes it. But it takes commitment!

Reactions: beach_bud