Her clit looks like a bloodhound!!

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jeez, it does look like a bloodhound. Git'em Flash!

Nice 'roid cocks on these female bodybuilders. That would scare the shit out of me.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
is that really a woman? the reason why I ask is 'she' has an awful lot of masculine features, such as legs, hands, and body shape. none the less thats kinda icky if you ask me

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is unnatural... I've never seen anything like that. Not that I've seen that many pussies but it doesn't look right. Looked a bit like a penis at first - thought it was one of those girls trying to become a guy

kansan

Experimental Member
Media
I wonder if the enlarged clit gives them better/easier orgasms.

I would think it would increase the pressure and friction on those nerves. I dunno.

Same question about when they use a vaccuum pump on a clit. In videos it always seems like the woman is on a hair-trigger to cum.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno if it works any better, but I can tell you something..... even if my lovely little clit continually failed to help me reach orgasm, I would NOT want a clit that looked like a bloodhound! lol

Last edited:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That woman was born gnarly and muscular with a large clit... the steroids just enhanced those features. I have followed her career ever since she appeared on the bodybuilding scene in 1994 (I quit bodybuilding in 1993 so I was still readin' the mags and shit) and that woman has always has an enormous amount of natural testosterone flowing freely through her body. Her clit was large when she was a teenager I recall her saying in one of her webshows.

Great Bloodhound comparison though... it's no wonder why I love bloodhounds and pussy so much! lol!!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That thing's fucking massive... it DOES resemble a bloodhound!!! Good God. Sheesh - I'd hate to hear her speak, if she's as jacked up on testosterone as it seems - she'd probably give Barry White a run for his money.

Her voice is not all that deep. It's pretty fucking deep, but I've heard deeper from women who never did steroids.

runtc10

Just Browsing
Media
That is unnatural... I've never seen anything like that. Not that I've seen that many pussies but it doesn't look right. Looked a bit like a penis at first - thought it was one of those girls trying to become a guy

one of "those girls trying to become a guy" is called a FtM. And it's disrespectful to them a girl.

What you see on the screen is most likely a female who abuses testosterone to gain an edge in female bodybuilding.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I first saw it I thought it looked like a dog, but couldn't for the life of me think what sort.... so there I was trawling google looking for jowly dogs so I could post here... note to self... get a life!! haha