Her First big cock OLD SCHOOL question

There was a black guy with what i think were dreadlocks with Zane (the white guy with the large cock) in the original batch of "her first big cock" videos....

And no, not the black guy with the shaved head....I'm talking about the black guy with dreadlocks...he had a pretty thick cock, and the girls reactions were PRICELESS!

Does ANYONE have any links to those scenes??

PLEASE HELP!!

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have asked this before and didnt get much of a response, but I know what you mean.
His cock was pretty mean thick and the girls were amazed.

Funnily enough, a few years a go I saw his face on a website called sergeantsodomy.com or similar, maybe he has changed teams or needs the extra cash

Be good to see some links with him in it

Shy Mature Woman gets Her First Big Cocks...F70

Here is one to kick things off, I think this is the guy you mean

jared7577768

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think his name was "Dangling Dave" or something. I've been looking for those old originals too...they seemed to have disappeard completely. I was a member of HFBC way back when it started and am kicking myself for not saving those original videos; the dvd's they sell start with the later ones. Maybe there was a licensing issue? Too bad, because those original ones were some of the most genuine reactions I've ever seen...:frown1:

jjeramia

Expert Member
Media
I think his name was "Dangling Dave" or something. I've been looking for those old originals too...they seemed to have disappeard completely. I was a member of HFBC way back when it started and am kicking myself for not saving those original videos; the dvd's they sell start with the later ones. Maybe there was a licensing issue? Too bad, because those original ones were some of the most genuine reactions I've ever seen...:frown1:
Back when it was a decent site...

Yes Dangling Dave is the guy.....Please ppl find some scenes online with this guy!!!

Reactions: bloom06

FreddieCrunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
second the wish I had saved his work... only did 5 or 6ish scenes as I recall but oh my!!!
there was a scene in which Zane says "yeah, sorry about what happened to Dave" with no explanation of what that was and boom all scenes gone and he was "replaced" by black guy to tag team with Zane that was very average, very much smaller than Zane

MrLondres

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting thread. I also remember those early videos. And whatever happened to Zane, is he still in the business?