Her First Big Cock

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This could probably be consolidated under similar threads, but the longer this site goes on, the more specific the threads have to get to keep it going.

Anyway, if I had to choose one thing out of the "compliments / reactions" vein, it would be the experience of being a woman's first big cock.

I finally was able to consummate the relationship with a gorgeous young girl that a met on a volunteer campaign last year. She is only 22 and just beginning to get her sea legs under her, as far as sex goes. She has been so spontaneously enthusiastic about my cock that it has really energized the affair. (Like it would have been low wattage to begin with).

The period after my first marriage was also pretty fertile for this. Many of the women I dated had also just come off a long term relationship and the odds where really good that I compared well to whoever they had been with. The fact that my second wife's ex had about 4 inches long made our first time a fantasy that she asked to act out consistently while we were together.

The two ends of the spectrum - younger girls who didn't really know the range that's out there or older women, who know, but have yet to run across a big one - both offer some real opportunities if this is your personal fetish.

I am sure people will enjoy anything you would like to share on this topic.

Reactions: deleted5700751

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
younger girls who didn't really know the range that's out there:
"Look at you...you're huge!"
"It's so big!"

older women, who know, but have yet to run across a big one:
"Much bigger than my Hubby"
"You know, you're bigger limp than most guys are hard"
"Oh, you have a nice one! I love how it gently curves."

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the sexiest women I've been with, and I'm actually bit upset that she just out of the blue "left me" to be with a balding tosser...

This sexy woman would moan really sexily when we were in bed. And in the middle of some hard fucking, when I/we were taking a breather she said, in a sexy breathy tone, "I love getting fucked".

When she got up there was a big puddle of sexy on my bed. Pretty sure I wasn't her first big cock but I hope I was at least one of the good ones.

Not really a size thing but women are pretty sparing with the size comments in general. And something like "I love getting fucked" is sexier to me than "you're sooo big".

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was I her first big cock? For a few I probably was. The two younger girls who didn't really know the range that's out there took a bit longer to get used to my size but eventually I was able to arouse them sufficiently to be able to stretch their pussies to take my full length. Older women on the other hand, who know, but had yet to be fucked by big one were able to enjoy the sensation of a larger cock more easily and express their pleasure when being fucked. At no time was I ever told I was their biggest but their reactions certainly implied they enjoyed a well-endowed man.