her HUGE ex

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did he ask you or did you divulge that info, because if its the former then that is quite inconsiderate imo, here you are with a new partner and you not only tell him he is smaller than your ex but that sex with the ex was the best you ever had?

Methinks this relationship will be very short-lived and not just because of this. How would you feel if a new partner divulged something like that to you? That their previous partner had the tightest pussy ever and sex?

I asked too many specific questions about the woman who preceded me. It's my own fault, I opened Pandora's Box. TheBF was reluctant to reveal too much, and I have to give him credit for trying, he only answered the specific direct questions that I asked without elaboration. I'm sure that she's a very nice woman, because if she wasn't TheBF wouldn't have liked her, but I am jealous about some of the things that I learned about what she was like in bed, when I had felt no jealousy at all before I asked. :frown1:

He asked. And he also took it upon himself to look at all of the pix on my computer...so he saw it there. I do not tell him that he's too small. I am not like that. Kinda sucks that you're assuming the worst and you don't even know me.

I've not complained to him about his size. Not once. But I think our relationship is over anyway...he can't get over the fact that he thinks he's too small for me.

This is one of the reasons why I've never told how large my previous boyfriends were. Of course, none of them has ever specifically asked me how large my previous boyfriends were, but I know that if a guy asked, warning bells would go off in my head and I'd do my best to avoid ever divulging anything.

However, it's possible that it wouldn't have mattered if you had refused to answer that question. The fact that he felt the need to ask might indicate that he already felt very insecure about the size of his penis before he ever asked you, and avoiding answering the question might not have made a difference about that, especially if he was so paranoid that your refusal to answer made him suspect the worst. It's possible that this was an unwinnable situation for you.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got turned on when my ex told me how she sucked a guys dick just because he had a 9 inch dick. I thought it would bother me, but instead I got hot and bothered. same with when she told me how she stroked off two guys at once.

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
This is one of the reasons why I've never told how large my previous boyfriends were. Of course, none of them has ever specifically asked me how large my previous boyfriends were
Why 'of course'? I did ask my gf the same thing.

The fact that he felt the need to ask might indicate that he already felt very insecure about the size of his penis before he ever asked you
While it's true that the question can indicate an insecurity about penis' size, as you say, I like to think (since I hope it's my case!) there's another chance.
Honestly, I don't consider myself insecure. I'm just average, but she left him and chose me, so I'm perfectly fine.
I just consider exciting thinking of her penetrated by a bigger penis.
If we'd ever do a threesome, it would be with an endowed man.

I think it's something similar to a 'voyeur' disposition, only provided I get to participate - very very far from humiliation fantasy.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why 'of course'? I did ask my gf the same thing.

Oh, well, I've been with a lot of men, and since none of them have asked, I assume that it is exceptionally rare for men to ask, since assuming the contrary would mean that my very long streak of men who have not asked was astronomically improbable, like, "winning the lottery several times while being struck by lightening" levels of improbability.

Not that there's anything wrong with being an outlier.

While it's true that the question can indicate an insecurity about penis' size, as you say, I like to think (since I hope it's my case!) there's another chance.
Honestly, I don't consider myself insecure. I'm just average, but she left him and chose me, so I'm perfectly fine.
I just consider exciting thinking of her penetrated by a bigger penis.
If we'd ever do a threesome, it would be with an endowed man.

I think it's something similar to a 'voyeur' disposition, only provided I get to participate - very very far from humiliation fantasy.

I was only talking about Red44's boyfriend and that particular circumstance that she's in with him. I was reassuring her that she might not have caused his insecurity. I wasn't talking about you and your situation.

I was not making a generalization regarding whether all men feel insecure when they ask about previous boyfriend's penis sizes, and I was not talking about you specifically. I'm aware that other people have different experiences, but I was talking to Red44 about her boyfriend, and just her boyfriend.

I wasn't saying that there aren't other motivations for asking about previous boyfriend's penis sizes, or that another man (like you) might not feel differently when he asks, and I'm glad that you don't feel insecure and that it turns you on. It seems to turn a lot of men in this thread on, as I've already noticed.

Last edited:

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He asked. And he also took it upon himself to look at all of the pix on my computer...so he saw it there. I do not tell him that he's too small. I am not like that. Kinda sucks that you're assuming the worst and you don't even know me.

I've not complained to him about his size. Not once. But I think our relationship is over anyway...he can't get over the fact that he thinks he's too small for me.

Well then, that clears it up for me. And I did not mean to accuse you of being inconsiderate, I just wasn`t sure how it all went down by the way your post was written. You did nothing out of line and his insecuritys are his own to deal with, so your allright in my opinion.

:cool:

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I asked too many specific questions about the woman who preceded me. It's my own fault, I opened Pandora's Box. TheBF was reluctant to reveal too much, and I have to give him credit for trying, he only answered the specific direct questions that I asked without elaboration. I'm sure that she's a very nice woman, because if she wasn't TheBF wouldn't have liked her, but I am jealous about some of the things that I learned about what she was like in bed, when I had felt no jealousy at all before I asked. :frown1:

As I`ve gotten older and wiser over the years if there is one thing I will make sure to never do if god forbid me and my gf split someday it is to inquire too much or at all about a new partners exes.

Very rarely can any good come from such a discussion because more often than not you are always left comparing yourself in some way to the previous partner, especially if we are talking about sexual matters.

As far as I`m concerned if I were to hook up with someone, their past history is of no concern to me at all and I will not bother asking questions in that vein. What matters is the here and now between us, not what happened between you and your last partner is the way I see it.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As long as she like me for me, it wouldn't matter. Both of my past 2 women (wife and then gf) stated that their past lover was bigger (true or not, who knows), but both said they had never had as many intercourse orgasms as when they were with me.

So, "no" didn't and wouldn't bother me.

cripple cock

Just Browsing
Media
Holy shit, everyone. The guy asked for responses from people who were interested and understood. If you don't get it, don't like it, need to ask all sorts of questions or just want to argue, skip to a new thread.

On to the subject.

This interests me. While I grew up always loving hearing about being bigger than other guys, it eventually became clear to me that I'm not as exceptionally large as I had once believed. I would guess something like one in every 15 guys is bigger than I am, and for whatever reason, hearing about how girls felt when they were with a bigger guy, reacted to seeing his penis -- either verbally or internally -- or fantasize about those bigger guys really turns me on. I think wishing I was bigger and as impressive or stimulating as a bigger guy was gives me a desire that can't really be fulfilled and feels exciting every time.

I once hooked up with a girl who told me she was with a guy substantially bigger than me just a few days before. Even though she had no interest in seeing him again, she said she continued to fantasize about his penis. She also didn't find it painful despite being "substantially bigger" than 8x6 (my rough measurements). My favorite part of what she told me was that he just kind of smiled when she said something along the lines of "Holy shit," when she first felt it through his pants. "I think he knew he was big," she said.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This is one of the reasons why I've never told how large my previous boyfriends were. Of course, none of them has ever specifically asked me how large my previous boyfriends were, but I know that if a guy asked, warning bells would go off in my head and I'd do my best to avoid ever divulging anything.

However, it's possible that it wouldn't have mattered if you had refused to answer that question. The fact that he felt the need to ask might indicate that he already felt very insecure about the size of his penis before he ever asked you, and avoiding answering the question might not have made a difference about that, especially if he was so paranoid that your refusal to answer made him suspect the worst. It's possible that this was an unwinnable situation for you.

Thanks Petite for your response. I think you're right. He's not small...6x5. But his nosy-ness on my computer has just resulted in his own insecurity. He's now said he cannot keep up with me and I think we're done seeing each other.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well then, that clears it up for me. And I did not mean to accuse you of being inconsiderate, I just wasn`t sure how it all went down by the way your post was written. You did nothing out of line and his insecuritys are his own to deal with, so your allright in my opinion.

:cool:

Thanks. As it turns out, the guy and I are now done seeing each other. Because of the sex insecurities.

questioningman

1st Like
Media
Hi All,

I joined this site precisely for this reason. My GF of 5 years has slowly been telling me more and more about her past-this includes a very thickly hung ex (who in her experience has the "perfect" cock) and a preference for very thick dildos. She hadn't told me about this in the past because she thought that I would be threatened by this info but, on the contrary, I am extremely aroused. Aroused to the point where I want to suggest that she take on a hung lover on occasion. I'm not sure how this would play out but its on my mind. She is very cute and sexual and I'm sure would have no problem finding someone to fit the bill. Am I opening a Pandora's box or is my arousal a good indication that I will be able to handle whatever may come of my curiosity?

Reactions: mosashi

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wondering for the other average guys out there....Do you care if ur girlds ex/last fuck buddy is really huge? Or does this not bother you?

To my former girlfriend, I am her "HUGE ex". I was the by far the biggest she had ever had. She once told me that I was "Huge, you're literally TWICE the size of Matt" (a former lover of hers). It turned me on to know that I was her biggest, I'm not gonna lie, it really really turned me on. I still think about the comments she told me today.

When I started to date my current girlfriend. Her sexual past was a complete mystery to me. Even though I am well endowed, I still have my insecurities and like to be complimented for my size when compared to others. My current girlfriend didn't compare me to the size of her past boyfriends, until I asked her to. I was really nervous to find out the truth, and when she told me that I was the biggest she had ever had, I was kind of relieved. She didn't have a HUGE ex, I was the HUGE one.

I do think about my ex quite a bit. Not that I have any interest in striking up a new romance with her again, I just like to relive and enjoy those memories.

I like to wonder who she is with now. She was so obsessed with the size of my dick, I wonder if she still thinks about it when she is with a new lover. When she is strokes off a man now, I like knowing she remembers the time when she counted my length by stacking up her hand three times on my length.

Is this petty? Does this make me immature, possibly. But really when it comes down to it, if thinking about the size of her past boyfriends turns you on (either because they are big or small) who cares. I'm not the biggest out there, my ex, or my current girlfriend could have fucked guys before or after me that are bigger, that wouldn't change the size I am.

I have a large penis, and of all the women I've had sex with, for each of them, they told me that I had been their biggest ever. Even knowing that I have my insecurities about my self and my size.

For those of you guys who are insecure because your girlfriend has been with a man with a larger sized cock, you should know that even the man with the larger sized dick is still insecure.

After reading through this post, I would remind the other guys out there, don't stress over the things you cannot control. Your pride is yours, and should not be defined by the size of another mans cock.

Reactions: mosashi

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
+10

Women care more about orgasms than the size of a man's equipment.

Women get jealous, too. I'm jealous of TheBF's ex-fuckbuddy who could do things I can't do, like deep throat him. I'm still working on learning how to do that. He likes my bottom a lot more than hers, though. :smile:

+10 more and also it is awesome you ackowledge that it goes both ways. not bragging but i had an ex with natural perky DD's (she was in her mid 20's) and while dating bras stopped fitting so whatever the next size is?
obviously almost any girl i date now has smaller boobs than her but i like them no less

docilej

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My g/f's ex is huge...way bigger than me...actually every guy she ever bedded was big. I'm not. Yet I was the one that give her, her first vaginal orgasm AND made her squirt for the first time in her life.

I'm still insecure- the physical appearance of a big cock is tough to get around, but I take great comfort in knowing what I give her immense pleasure.

apex1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My g/f's ex is huge...way bigger than me...actually every guy she ever bedded was big. I'm not. Yet I was the one that give her, her first vaginal orgasm AND made her squirt for the first time in her life.

I'm still insecure- the physical appearance of a big cock is tough to get around, but I take great comfort in knowing what I give her immense pleasure.

awesome avatar pic.