Her: "I won't ever date a man with a small cock again."

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you know I forgot how joyless this place really is. Its so uptight. I just do not know why. What is going on in people's lives that makes them so miserable?

Its basically a sex site, with the addition of emphasis on large dicks. If you can't talk about sex and big dicks here, where can you? I could see women being pissed if I dropped that on their forum but here?

Lots of bitterness out there. Scary.

Hey, just to let you know I'm not trying to attack you at all. But I think what everyone is saying is. The title of the thread is ""Her: I won't ever date a man with a small cock agian"" Which is fine.

But in your thread, you trail off into swinging, and the internet, and maybe a website. Which is ALL OKAY AND GOOD . . . . . Just. What did that have to do with the title of your thread?

All I'm saying is, If you make a TITLE, try to have the subject be about the title. I was a little confused when reading this, because there was nothing about ""Her never dating a man with a small cock agian ""

Now I'm going to write a book Titled **Cancer Sticks** and have it be about A man powering a light bulb with a Orange.

This is a site about Dick and Sex, don't make a title about Her and Dick. Then not have either subject in your thread