her orgasm

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx: This is a question for the women on the site,but it's cool if guys want to also respond. My girlfriend, who I love very much, is able to have multiple orgasms. She is also able to have them very quickly, I mean, right after we begin to make love. I've never met a young woman like this before, and sometimes feel a little strange. She says she hasn't be able to do this with other men. Am I fooling myself to think that "it's little old me"? Well, actually, big old me. Hee,hee. I'm thinking this may be an emotional response on her part because she always telling me how much she enjoys our sexual activity (as do I). Maybe it's great chemistry! Any thoughts, comments? Thank you.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Almost4Inches: Well if you guys are in love that certianly helps. The act transponds the usual bounds because its no longer a simple act or rather, your not doing the act for the act. There are many reasons and Im happy you two enjoy each others company. Im not a fan of casual sex at all but I like hearing stories like this :)

3. Imported

Gold Member

roedhunt: Ever since I can remember, when I had sex with a guy (especially doggie-style) and the movements went faster and faster, I found myself uncontrollably pushing him out. It felt like I was straining to shit but from the vagina. I even asked my doctor about it and he looked at me like I was insane....

It wasnt until a year ago, I hooked up with an ex co-worker, and he asked me if I ever had ejaculated. Of course I thought he was joking, but he was serious. So I read everything I could get on the net. Seems I have been doing it for years and had NO IDEA! :eek:

To prove it to myself, I used a dildo and laid on a towel (I read you can gush a lot). Sure enough, in a matter of minutes, I ejaculated over and over again. And to double check that it wasn't pee, I smelled it. Not a scent of urine to be found...hmmm Goes to show you we are never too old to learn...

So, to get back to your question, it may be possible that she is having an ejaculation instead of a clitoris orgasm. However, I have heard of women being so orgasmic, that they can be on the brink of orgasm by just thinking alone then barely squeeze their legs together and wham! Orgasm..... Must be nice... ;D

4. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    roed, you have no idea how much of a turn on it is to hear that you like it doggy style. that is my fav position, sadly my gf does not like it much as she is clitorally predisposed.
    :( :( :( :(

she recently got a book though on female ejaculation and i hope she'll have vaginal orgasm soon.

5. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=joe22xxx link=board=women;num=1077515603;start=0#0 date=02/22/04 at 21:44:23]This is a question for the women on the site,but it's cool if guys want to also respond. My girlfriend, who I love very much, is able to have multiple orgasms. She is also able to have them very quickly, I mean, right after we begin to make love. I've never met a young woman like this before, and sometimes feel a little strange. She says she hasn't be able to do this with other men. Am I fooling myself to think that "it's little old me"? Well, actually, big old me. Hee,hee. I'm thinking this may be an emotional response on her part because she always telling me how much she enjoys our sexual activity (as do I). Maybe it's great chemistry! Any thoughts, comments? Thank you.[/quote]
    It sounds like she's really, really hot for you, Joe. And your endowments help, too. Those two factors together are guaranteed to do the trick.

6. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

[quote author=joe22xxx link=board=women;num=1077515603;start=0#0 date=02/22/04 at 21:44:23]This is a question for the women on the site,but it's cool if guys want to also respond. My girlfriend, who I love very much, is able to have multiple orgasms. She is also able to have them very quickly, I mean, right after we begin to make love. I've never met a young woman like this before, and sometimes feel a little strange. She says she hasn't be able to do this with other men. Am I fooling myself to think that "it's little old me"? Well, actually, big old me. Hee,hee. I'm thinking this may be an emotional response on her part because she always telling me how much she enjoys our sexual activity (as do I). Maybe it's great chemistry! Any thoughts, comments? Thank you.[/quote]

I don't think it matters whether it's your size, technique, curvature, whatever. If you're the best lover she's ever had, just enjoy it.

7. Imported

Gold Member

Mark_S: Hi joe,

i agree with Allie.

From your description it may be that your penis is stimulating not only the g-spot , but also the deeper parts of the vagina, where the A-spot is located.
    Some women can come rapidly when stimulated with a long penis.

Did you ask her what she feels about your length?
    How often does she come (and how fast)?

It would be interesting if we had a female perspective on how penis length can influence the speed of the female orgasm.

regards

Mark

8. jonb

Gold Member

I always thought female ejaculation was faked, personally. Female multiple orgasm, OTOH, is more common than male multiple orgasm.

There are three basic orgasmic points on the female:

• Clitoris This is made from the same cells as the penis. In fact, it's basically a mini-penis. Clitoral orgasm feels the same as the male orgasm, but because she doesn't ejaculate, she can do it over and over.
    • Labia majora Another lovely place. More conveniently placed than the clitoris. It's made from the same cells as the scrotum, but thank God the scrotum isn't as sensitive.
    • G-spot Not all women have them, but many do. It's usually about 3" in the vagina. If she doesn't cum, don't worry: It's not you, it's her.

But the female orgasm more relies on psychology, so many unresponsive women either aren't attracted to you or have something in their psyche which keeps them from having orgasms.

9. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx: I appreciate all the comments to my thread. If she's in the right mood, she can have several orgasms one after another, which, I might add, is a huge turn-on for me. Another thing that she does is get real wet, but I wouldn't call it female ejaculation. I think it's a combination of my precum & her own vaginal secretions. We get real messy, but it's a lot of fun! She can also have orgasms when I'm just kissing her & rubbing my dick against her clit & vagina,not even penetrating her. That happened the first time we made love & it made me cum before I could control it. She is such an amazing girl! ;D

10. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: [quote author=Mark_S link=board=women;num=1077515603;start=0#6 date=02/24/04 at 14:18:25]From your description it may be that your penis is stimulating not only the g-spot , but also the deeper parts of the vagina, where the A-spot is located.

Mark[/quote]

ok glad we're never too old to learn, cause i never heard this one ???

Tender

11. Imported

Gold Member

Mark_S: Hi Tender

have a look at the following site (its a mostly serious site by a Chinese doctor):

http://www.actiontao.com/image/resonant.jpg

What i´m referring to is also called AFE-zone or Epicentre (or A-spot).

regards

Mark

12. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: I have an A spot, too?

**lifts skirt and looks intently**

Damn! Learn something new every day.

;)

13. jonb

Gold Member

And that's true, wvalady; female anatomy is less obvious. Us males have everything out in front. (That's why doctors always blame the male first if you can't get pregnant: Male issues are easier to identify.)

14. Imported

Gold Member

Mark_S: hi Allie,

i once interviewed my wife what exactly my penis stimulates inside her when she is (for example) riding me. She reported strong g-spot-stimulation, but she added that she could feel my penis also deeper. She didnt call this a "point" - maybe its more like a "zone".
    In either case i think that there must be some lust point or zone deeper than the g-spot, which enables (some?) women to feel additional stimulation by a long penis shaft.

Joes description that his gf gets very wet and can have several orgasms is in accordance with the things described on www.actiontao.com. Also that she comes quite quickly points to AFE-stimulation by Joes long penis. Of course, g-spot and clitoris are probably involved too (3-point stimulation: clit, g-spot and deeper).

Also this is exactly what a female friend of me told me: she´s able to have multiple orgasms, but she experienced them only with two male partners who have a long penis.

Of course, this is not to say that this has to be the case everywhere. Thats why im always interested in female opinions on that matter... each case might be different...

;)

regards

Mark

15. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Hello, Mark! Nice to meet you. :-*

This thread is very interesting and explains something I've wondered about for a long time.

So many people claim that the G-spot is three inches or so inside the vagina, but I have nothing there. I get no thrills from a finger or two and have frankly been perplexed by the practice. I've actually said, "Look at your finger and look at your penis. Why would I want the former?"

I've only had vaginal orgasms with my current guy and it's ONLY from his hitting rather deeply. And it IS more a "zone" than a "point".

Perhaps I don't have a G-spot? :'(

Allie

16. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: Wow!
    Well, that explains a lot for me.
    Allie what you said about the G-spot being deeper,,,
    Well, maybe I'm g-spotless too? :D
    Actually, I think I have an A,B,C,D,E,F and a G-spot!
    I can feel quite a good deal pretty far in, and otherwise.
    So, I guess I am just lucky all over! Just didn't realize it had a name...
    Last time I seen the girly Dr, he used the little swab stick thingie up inside, and I went 'OUWIE!' and he said, 'hm. that hurts?'
    'yep!'
    'Well, most women can't feel much on their cervix' he said. 'Doesnt mean anything bad, just means you have more feeling there than usual.'
    Weird huh?

Tender

17. Imported

Gold Member

Mark_S: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1077515603;start=0#14 date=02/26/04 at 15:20:44]Hello, Mark! Nice to meet you.  :-*

This thread is very interesting and explains something I've wondered about for a long time.

So many people claim that the G-spot is three inches or so inside the vagina, but I have nothing there. I get no thrills from a finger or two and have frankly been perplexed by the practice. I've actually said, "Look at your finger and look at your penis. Why would I want the former?"

I've only had vaginal orgasms with my current guy and it's ONLY from his hitting rather deeply. And it IS more a "zone" than a "point".

Perhaps I don't have a G-spot?  :'(

Allie
    [/quote]

Hi Allie,

nice to meet you too :)

your description is quite similar to our situation (me and my wife) - she had her first multiple vaginal orgasm with me (although her ex had a big one too - but his "special feature" was thickness rather than length), and in a position which allowed full penetration of my penis.

Interestingly, she often - sex with me on top - puts her hands on my bottom to press me deeper. Or she tells me "dont pull it out so far" - indicating that she likes it deep... My wife mentions g-spot stimulation, but the additional stimulation from the "deeper zone" seem to help her coming.

Which sex positions do you like, Allie?

regards

Mark

18. Imported

Gold Member

Mark_S: [quote author=Tender link=board=women;num=1077515603;start=0#15 date=02/26/04 at 22:04:14]Wow!
    Well, that explains a lot for me.
    Allie what you said about the G-spot being deeper,,,
    Well, maybe I'm g-spotless too?  :D
    Actually, I think I have an A,B,C,D,E,F and a G-spot!
    I can feel quite a good deal pretty far in, and otherwise.
    So, I guess I am just lucky all over! Just didn't realize it had a name...
    Last time I seen the girly Dr, he used the little swab stick thingie up inside, and I went 'OUWIE!' and he said, 'hm. that hurts?'
    'yep!'
    'Well, most women can't feel much on their cervix' he said. 'Doesnt mean anything bad, just means you have more feeling there than usual.'
    Weird huh?

Tender [/quote]

Hi Tender,

nice to meet you. :) From what ive read and heard, the touching of the cervix itself is somewhat painful, but there seems to be also some lust point/zone near the cervix (at least a certain percentage of women seem to have a "deep feeling").

During sex, it depends on the position (angle of penetration) whether the guy (lets assume he has a long penis) hits the cervix directly or the other zone.
    During doggy-style my wife sometimes complained that it was upleasant when i was deeply inside her. But in the position with me on top, the angle is different, and deep stimulation becomes very pleasurable for her. ;)

regards

Mark

PS: my personal theory is that women who have strong g-spot feelings love especially a thick penis, while women with pronounced deep feelings love a long penis

19. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=Mark_S link=board=women;num=1077515603;start=0#16 date=02/28/04 at 03:51:38]Which sex positions do you like, Allie? [/quote]
    I like them all. ;)
    But I have to finish doggie style to hit that zone and have vaginal orgasms.

[We tell each other the most intimate details here, don't we?]
    :)

20. Imported

Gold Member

Mark_S: Hi Allie,

my wife likes doggy-style too. Sometimes, however, it´s too deep for her. But when she´s really hot, she enjoys it. She had also orgasms with me on top and when she´s riding me (these were quite fast sometimes - especially in the riding position).

Btw, do you know the position in which the guy is sitting indian style?

As for intimate details: well, a forum which deals with the male sex organ can hardly be not intimate.. or what do you think? ;)

regards

Mark

Draft saved Draft deleted