her pleasure condoms

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I believe they're like, ribbed. Like, it has ridges all up the shaft of the condom. Cocks are naturally ribbed. Like, if you lbe yer cock, hold tight, and stroke hard, you can feel it. You can feel it without lube too, but still, it's easier that way. Some dudes have a more ribbed cock than others.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, to all the other posts in this thread, these types of condoms are "ribbed," or more precisely, ridged. The ribs are tiny, and in my opinion, rather rough, almost scratchy. I personally do not like them at all, but apparently, some people do, or they would not still be on the market now from as far back as I can remember (I think I first saw one way back in the early 1970s.

I have worn one before, without much comment from my partner. When I had one used on my, it hurt like hell. Just my 3 cents worth.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard several women rave about Pleasure Plus condoms. They say it feels like he doesn't have a rubber on. Doesn't do anything extra for the guy though.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by aloofman@Jun 30 2005, 11:21 AM
I've heard several women rave about Pleasure Plus condoms. They say it feels like he doesn't have a rubber on. Doesn't do anything extra for the guy though.
[post=325361]Quoted post[/post]​

This is my condom of choice-- it is 'baggy' on the end and it actually moves under the head-- feels great comparible to nothing on

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The condoms actually come on an Abercrombie & Fitch model who's got a 12" dick.

You have to stand aside and watch him give her pleasure.