Herbal Enlargement

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by blckbottom, Oct 27, 2007.

1. blckbottom

blckbottom Member

Hello Group,

I'm a gay man who meet a really great guy. Unforunately, he is far from being hung. Actually, he is only 5.5 inches. Thought my man can lay pipe better then most hung gay man, I would like to find ways to help him get bigger.

I know there are already threads concerning this topic. But, I want to hear directly from those who have used herbs and exercises to help increase their size. I'm not interested in hearing from those who used pumps, weights, etc. I only want to hear from those who are used herbs and exercise. I'm a naturalist.

Please include in your replies the name and price of the product you used as well a links. I hear that a combination of herbs and jelq exercises can help increase length, girth, and sperm production.

Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

2. dongalong

Gold Member

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

90% of all perscription drugs come from Herbs. So when you take Herbs you are playing doctor and they can be harmfull. The only safe Herbs you can take everyday are Onion and Garlic.

4. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Tongkat Ali is all I have heard of too that people have had any success with. But it is expensive at $2-$8 per dose. It can get pretty expensive and you also need to watch what it does too you because you can mess yourself up if taking other supplements or drugs which on this.

5. degawan

degawan New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted