HerbalKing

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by fitchboi, Apr 7, 2007.

1. fitchboi

fitchboi Member

Albums:
    hey, i tried Sizepro, which is an herbal supliment meant to aid in enlargement along with a jelquing program, but it didn't seem to be making much difference, so now im trying Herbal King. i just started, and am hopeful for it, but it makes some very hope-inspiring but maybe too-good-to-be-true claims and i was wondering if anyone out there can tell me anything on it... the link to their homepage is: http://www.bokig.com/index.php

.. thanx

2. dongalong

Gold Member

It won't work better than jelquing alone, all that those Penis pills do is make your penis harder during erections, non will suddenly stimulate teen like penis growth!
    Pin your hope on a consistent PE routine and keep your expectations low, less than 1/8" growth per month is VERY good, add that up over 2 years and it becomes a few inches.

3. fitchboi

fitchboi Member

Albums:
    thanx man- yeah ive been doing jelquing on and off since xmas, and have gained half an inch. i think if i had the discipline to keep at it every night i'd be doin great. the pills advertise what seems like miraculous growth, which is why im wary, but i guess they cant hurt in tandem with the routines. wish me luck..

4. dongalong

Gold Member

I tried 2 different brands of penis pill during 3 months each and noticed no increase in gains compared to not taking them.
    If your erections aren't very hard then the pills might help you, if you get rock hard every time, don't waste your money!

5. CherAlways

CherAlways Member

Albums:
    Quite expensive if you ask me.

Draft saved Draft deleted