Here cause I know a 13" guy....

79itopiy

Just Browsing
Media
and would love to get some tips from girls on the best positions etc to take as much of it as i can!
We are friends and may never become more but we talk in depth about his size and our experiences and he really hasnt had good experiences in the past and sees being so big as being more a curse then blessing. I want to change that!!!!

B_Kanaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Liar.

no one is 13 inches, and if they are, they are illegit and used surgery or whatever method to achieve it.

Stop making sh*t up.

Welcome to lpsg,i hope you enjoy it,it's a really cool place.

ulube08

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
u really cant just throw around big numbers like that, theres plenty of people here who get excited just by reading something like that. we wanna see it n if u wont show us we'll piss-off/annoy/frustrate you cuz you'll never get serious advice. its a negotiation basically

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and so obvious you 2 are smaller and hung up about it... serious replies only please. Take your jealousy elsewhere.

Listen faker...I'm not jealous and just fine with my size. And unlike you I KNOW how to take something that size..BECAUSE I HAVE! Jealous much now?

And my #3 is true...because you will be sore... Iburprophen helps. SO SUCK IT! much love :)