Here for mutual support.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Riven650, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello LPSG people,
    I've been reading posts on this site for a few weeks, and I'm trying to come to terms with the idea that there are guys with 7+" cocks who feel they're a bit undersize. So me and my average size cock would like to come to this party cos it looks like a good place to hang out and gain a bit of perspective.

I realise that at approx. 6"x5" I have an average sized cock. However, I have at times felt, or been made to feel, that I'm too small. At other times I've felt big and powerful. In my middle years (I'm 51) I have finally started to come to terms with the fact that my sexual self confidence has been my problem, not my cock size. Whenever my confidence was shaken, and I looked for a reason, there it would be, sticking out in front of me. My poor old cock would get the blame. Does this sound familiar to anyone here? You might, by now, be wondering if I've come to the right group. But I don't want to be supported because it's small. It isn't. In fact, inspired by reading posts on this forum, I recently started working on developing it, and I'm already getting results. The most pleasing of which was when my wife obviously really liked the fuck we had last night:biggrin1: So, thanks to you people, It's my first day here and I'm feeling good already.:smile:

2. Matthew

Gold Member

Welcome, Riven. That was an exceptionally good intro.

3. dong20

Gold Member

Welcome. I hope you continue feeling good.

4. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome from another smaller than large guy.

5. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the net

Del

6. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanx guys,
    I don't think I'd have joined except that you seem a very friendly crowd. I guess I was half expecting a locker room full of sweaty studs all bristling with macho and mysogeny, but of course a big proportion of you are gay and that always puts off the most tiresome hetro guys doesn't it? I must say I was pleasantly surprised by the number of women in this club. (I belong to a Ducati Monster owners forum and it's by far the best motorcycle club I've belonged to, and I think it might be because of the unusually high proportion of women Monster owners.) Anyway, back on topic: Thanks for welcoming me. I'm impressed by what I've seen of the guys on this forum, and I certainly like what I have seen of the girls!
    All the best
    Riven650

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, Riven! We are a diverse bunch of bananas, aren't we?

8. SilverSoldier

SilverSoldier New Member

Welcome Riven. We are a diverse, highly opinionated group, who, if you cross anyone of us will verbally slice and dice you.

Other than that, we are fine agreeable bunch.:rolleyes:

Really.:tongue:

This is a great place for emotional support. We are glad you're here.

Dan

9. lisa_2662

lisa_2662 Member

Well first off, great post. And second off, 6x5 is most certainly not small. There are definatley a lot of men out there with dicks your size that do get the idea that they're inadequate, and I think its certainly a self-image issue. Learning to have self confidence is going to be a lot sexier to a woman than having a huge dick.

Chances are, if a girl married you, she is perfectly happy with your penis size, and you just need to be proud of it, and both you and your partner will benefit from it.

A man with a 4 inch penis and a shitload of self confidence is sexier than a guy with a 12 incher that has no self confidence.

10. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks Pecker, Dan, Lisa,
    And you're right Lisa about confidence. I'm one of those artistic people who's confidence has ups and downs. My wife thinks I'm Mr Wonderful, and she's an experienced and very bright woman, so I must be pretty good.

I've had an insecurity about my penis since adolescence. (I haven't opened up about this much, to anyone, except my wife.) I was introduced to sex when I was about 9 by a girl a couple of years my senior - takes deep breath - my big sister. I'm sure it was innocent enough, and I kind of forgot about it at a conscious level, but I think the idea of my little pecker not being up to much (I hadn't hit puberty) stuck with me at a sub-conscious level. And although I grew up to have what I now realise is a nice sized cock, I went into sexual relationships with sub-conscious doubts about my adequacy. I must have been a needy boyfriend. Eventually, I started to listen to the women I've slept with and I gradually accepted the idea that I'm really quite well endowed. (And thanks Lisa for '....6x5 is most certainly not small.'.... You know how to talk to a guy.)

So perhaps I'm here to face my remaining demons. If I hadn't faced down most of them already though, I'd be one of those who lurks on the fringes of the forum but can't bring themselves to say anything.
    There are many guys here with much bigger cocks than mine, and there are many with smaller. But we should all listen to the lovely Lisa when she says 'A man with a 4 inch penis and a shitload of self confidence is sexier than a guy with a 12 incher that has no self confidence.'
    :smile:

11. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Hi Riven! Welcome
    I understand why you had doubts about your size .... If this was a subject we could speak openly about, it would be much easier. The size of your dick doesn't say anything about the kind of guy you are.
    This group is a mixture of men with big/huge dicks and men who admire big dicks but belong to the group with smaller ones. Mmmm 6x5 is average, but as there a more men with smaller dicks than men with big dicks this means that you have a bigger dick than many guys .... but what does that mean??? See my signature ...

Draft saved Draft deleted