Here goes nothing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

BonaDrag_Elizabeth: Well I never thought I would find myself at a site like this but here I am...

My name is Elizabeth and I am here saying hello to everyone.

I am from a Roman Catholic family and I was never able to get in touch with anything the least bit kinky or sexual. So I guess I am here to explore...to say the least. I dont think I am a size queen or anything of the sort. I think it is more of a "I'm trying to find out the male size issues."

Gosh this is not turning out well at all...I really have nothing too profound to say. Let me just start this off with a "Hi Everyone"

I usually am a bit more of a nut but I am having a bit of trouble starting this out. Sorry. My next post will be better, I promise. :lol:

2. Imported

Gold Member

KTownBlondy: oh yay another female :) welcome!

3. naughty

Gold Member

Welcome Elizabeth,

Relax . This is a place you will find that pretty much takes most people as they come .We are all from different backgrounds and here for different reasons. I too come from a pretty conservative background but was curious and so enjoy yourself. Talk post and look. Great having you here.

naughty

4. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome elizabeth, and just like what has been said, it doesn't matter what reason you join LPSG for, as long as you enjoy the discussions that go on here.

5. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Hi Elizabeth, nice name. And enjoy your time here :)

6. Imported

Gold Member

BonaDrag_Elizabeth: Oh enjoying my time, well let me just say it is all rather new to me. I get so paranoid when I poke my nose around, I swear I close the drapes and shut the doors when I log on. I cant imagine the looks I would get if discovered I was here. Eh.

I do have one question. How does one put their photo as an avatar? I am really horrible with computers. Sorry. :)

7. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    You can go to the button that says "My controls" and theres a link to your "avatar settings" you will have to have apic being hosted somewhere else on the net, that is, it should be stored on the internet so to speak, not on your computer's harddrive.

8. hugeschlongeddude

hugeschlongeddude Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hey Liz,

As always, it's great to see another girl on here. I hope that you enjoy your stay. I also come from a conservative backgroud. I still characterize myself as conservative, but I think that it is also healthy to talk about sexual issues in a forum like this. I'd be glad to chat anytime, if you'd like. Just drop me a line. Have fun!

huge

9. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Definitely sure you will meet some cool people here...

10. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Welcome! Your definately taking a walk on the wild side, but im sure youll enjoy your stay!

11. Freddie53

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG! Some threads are serious. Some are a hoot. We have fun and agree and disagree and move on here.

Have a good time and stay awhile.

Freddie

12. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    To get your picture up you need to link to it from another site. I used www.faceparty.com you click on the picture then when it's loaded right click it, choose properties and copy the link from there, paste it into the control panel here. Or you could send it to me and I'll host it for you, whatever works ;)

13. Imported

Gold Member

NineInchCock_160IQ: Hi Elizabeth, and welcome. London's a cool town, was just there in August. Was hoping that I could make a short trip over there in March to see Nine Inch Nails in the debut show of their new tour at the Astoria..... but... alas... show sold out in like 0.78 seconds. so no trip for me. anyway welcome to the club.

~Ryan

14. Imported

Gold Member

BonaDrag_Elizabeth: Oh wow, thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Well I have indeed searched around a bit and there are some interesting conversations going on, a bit zany at times but they are great.

And to Ryan...I had no idea Nine Inch Nails were playing in London...last I recall they were at Reading Festival....

Sorry if I don’t do the quoting thing. :)

15. ThePerfectTool

ThePerfectTool New Member

NIN is definitely playing in London. New album out this spring, new tour........holy excited, batman!! No, I'm not a bing NIN fan, no way!!! I'm actually pretty jealous of all of the Brits that get to see new material before the new album comes out.

16. autumnbreeze4321

autumnbreeze4321 New Member

Albums:
    Welcome Elizabeth!!!!!!!

17. madame_zora

Gold Member

Elizabeth, welcome to the party, you're just in time!

18. Imported

Gold Member

BonaDrag_Elizabeth: Thank you everyone for the nice welcome, I look forward to talking to all of you.

And concerning Nine Inch Nails..I never really cared about them too much.

19. Imported

Gold Member

KTownBlondy: :eek: I just saw your new avatar, you're really pretty :D

20. Imported

Gold Member

The_Swinging_Voter: After welcoming me on my little introduction I thought the least I could do was return the favour. So, welcome to the site from someone even newer than yourself.

Can't add anything to the NIN stuff but have to say its a pleasure to see that Morrissey has not been forgotten. I'd go so far as to say that not only does he assuage the soul, he defines it.

Draft saved Draft deleted