Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh I agree with you 100% ...... And you can sit at the head of the Cute People Table if you like. You definately will fit in well here.

Well I do love sitting at the head of things. :tongue:

But the bear lords over the Cute Person Table. The head of the table is his spot. Unless he insists that I sit there. I must follow the orders of the bear and do whatever will give him pleasure. :wink:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I do love sitting at the head of things. :tongue:

But the bear lords over the Cute Person Table. The head of the table is his spot. Unless he insists that I sit there. I must follow the orders of the bear and do whatever will give him pleasure. :wink:

hmmm.....now...how do I get you, MME Rouge, Stacy, DC9, Senior Rubiosa, and everyone else to sit next to me.....hmmm thats one to think on lol

when I figure it out, I'll let ya know :biggrin1:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
<-------Everyone else.lol.:frown1:

Aww, you'll be there too Sea Hag. That's going to be your official Cute People Table nickname. It's cute because it's ironic. Like when a really tall beefy guy gets nicknamed "Runt."

We can all have nicknames. Bear of course will be "Bear." You'll be "Sea Hag." Rubi can be "Zen." Not sure about everyone else yet. Or what mine should be.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
<-------Everyone else.lol.:frown1:

:frown1: I'm sorry sweety! I forgot who all had posted here.... I tell you what. You can sit directly across at me (naked of course lol) so I can stare at your beautiful face and body. Will the make you feel better? :wink::smile:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
aww thanks man! Looking good yourself. you wouldn't by chance be a South Park fan would you?

Got it in one!

Been to Fairplay (Current new name of South Park) 3 times now, and had many drunken parties with many other SP addicts @ The Red Lion Hotel, next to the Mile High Stadium. Many chocolates, condoms, and a blow up sheep have been thrown from the 12th floor windows of said hotel into the pool below, followed my many sexual debaucheries :wink:

Not bad for a deviant brit like myself :biggrin1:

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, I go to sleep for 2 hours and da Bear is just spreadin hisself around all over the place!
Well, I never did anything like this before, ok so I cammed a little.......oh that's another story.
no da Bear, DA DOG!!!
hee hee