Here is an interesting question...

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any straight members had gay dreams? Maybe one second you are going down on a really hot chick only to find out it is a cock. Or maybe you think you are making out with a hot chick only to wake up and find out you remembered it being a dude you know. Do you think this means your gay or have gay tendencies, or is it just by bad luck in your dreams?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Skull Mason said:
Have any straight members had gay dreams? Maybe one second you are going down on a really hot chick only to find out it is a cock. Or maybe you think you are making out with a hot chick only to wake up and find out you remembered it being a dude you know. Do you think this means your gay or have gay tendencies, or is it just by bad luck in your dreams?
I think our dreams tell us a lot about ourselfs. Read your dreams and find out more about yourself.Life is a journey! Thats what makes life great!:cool:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I've had quite a few gay dreams along with some weird shit that is best not mentioned. I have no inclination to enjoy either in real life!

I can't remember what actually happened in most of these dreams so they have little importance to my sexuality.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yes, especially as a teen. I remember one vividly where I was massaging the clit of a girl I had a major crush on when suddenly I realized that I had a big dick in my hand. I awoke to an especially messy emission.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
Yes, especially as a teen. I remember one vividly where I was massaging the clit of a girl I had a major crush on when suddenly I realized that I had a big dick in my hand. I awoke to an especially messy emission.
:biggrin1:

Media
Skull Mason said:
I'd say it was a dream, leave it at that, and enjoy it. What's wrong with a little diversity now and then in Dreamland? Maybe you'll be lucky enough to wake up to the hot chick . . . or both! And you will still be the lucky recipient at the center of that scenario.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Some people don't believe in luck.

By luck I mean can it be completely random. One of the theories about dreams is that they are the result of random firings of neurons or something along those lines.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never. Although www.jackinworld.com says its okay to have gay thoughts, fantasies, or dreams. At least as a teenager, because it can be hormonal and your body is changing. If you're an adult though and these are recurrent dreams, and you don't like pussy then you probably are gay.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I've had rather attractive guy friends show up in my dreams, and yeah, it's turned sexual, too. Gotta wonder if it says anything about how you view those particular people in life. In my case, fleeting -- curiosity -- nothing more. I think you're in the clear if you don't get too strung out over it. For whatever reason, our minds are really wonderful things capable of imagining all sorts of stuff. It's the beauty of the brain at night, firing off all of these powerful images and sensations.

Just because your buddy played Best Supporting Actor in your head... doesn't mean much else. I say, hang out together. If you start getting butterflies in your stomach or start mentally undressing them, then you've got something on your hands. (If it's a sticky mess, then that's a whole new thread.)

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think dreams are just random for the most part. had one the other night - i was on an airplane (a 737?) that took off from a windy hilly bike path. after airborne, the plane never got more than 20 feet off the ground. it went through freeway underpasses and under utility lines. i kept thinking "when is this thing going to climb?"

totally weird. but this is obviously a situation i wouldn't want to be in. so if a straight person is having a gay dream, i don't know if it is significant. now if you are awake and still thinking about it well after the fact and are turned on, might be time to consider that you may not be 100 pct.

i LOVE dreams that you realize are dreams when you are having them. you can do some pretty hot shit when you realize its not real. :biggrin1:

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had a dream that I was Ray Charles, but when I woke up, I was not. Just because I have a dream about it, it doesn't make me Ray. I just have Ray tendencies.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Skull Mason said:

Ooh ooh ooh! Was it me?