Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LongPhatDong said:
I once had a dream that I was Ray Charles, but when I woke up, I was not. Just because I have a dream about it, it doesn't make me Ray. I just have Ray tendencies.

LOL.

I've had a few sexual dreams involving women.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a dream the other night involving a couple who live next door to one of my rental properties. Their hot tub is on the opposite side of the fence that separates the properties. They are always drinking beer, smoking pot and hanging out in the hot tub. They are in their 40's and recently retired. The guy is a hot blonde and the woman is a beautiful specimen; 5'4" with near perfect C's and a tight body. Anyway, in my dream I am working in the afternoon heat and they offer me an ice cold beer over the fence. When I go to get it I am overwhelmed by the aroma of the pot they are smoking. I ask how the water is and they say it's nice and warm, and then ask if I need to relax a bit. I said, "Sure" and they invite me over. As I round the corner of their backyard, I remember that they are always naked in the hot tub. They tell me to undress and use their outdoor shower to rinse the sweat off, then grab some more beers from the cooler and jump in. Once I get in the hot tub the woman slides over to me and says that she’s always wanted to get me into the tub and I look over to my “buddy” who is waving me along. So, I lean over and start kissing on her neck, working my way down to her beautiful tits. Then I start feeling a set of hands massaging my back. I then realize it’s the guy; his rough hands feeling really good on my tired, aching muscles. I stop working those perky tits and turn to face my buddy who is now standing up, his hard cock nearly in my face. He grabs my head and slowly pulls me towards his thick, uncut cock. I take him in my mouth, listening to his groans as he pushes deeper into my throat. After some time I have to stop to catch my breath and we move to the lounge chairs outside of the tub. She takes my hand and pulls me down on top of her and guides me into her, slowly. I raise her legs to get better access and start fucking her for all I can. My buddy then walks over and puts his cock back in my mouth. A few minutes of fast paced fucking and sucking and we all came together; me inside the wife with my buddy blowing his load deep in my throat, almost making me choke. We then jump into the shower to clean off and once dressed, I grab another beer and head back next door to finish my work. Now, since that dream, I haven’t been able to look at the neighbors the same way. Does that mean anything? I don’t think so. I enjoyed it, that’s all I care about.