Here is the guidance I got about death....

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Ban him please....
Arliss:
ya neighbor? well here is a dose of reality....get over it already..we all have to die...death is a part of life. nothing you can do at this point ..he is dead..gone.....conscious of nothing.. ready for the embalming fluid.....you are still here and have to go on with ya life....
do something constructive to help you keep ya mind occupied...hopefully he lived a clean and decent life and accepted jesus as his savior before dying...otherwise he will not make it on the day of Resurrection

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, the link didn't work; but his quote showed up when I clicked reply with quote. :confused: Not sure what that is about.

The thing is, I'm not sure his being an ignorant, pious, insensitive, asshole is a bannable offense. njqt466

Ban him please....
Arliss:
ya neighbor? well here is a dose of reality....get over it already..we all have to die...death is a part of life. nothing you can do at this point ..he is dead..gone.....conscious of nothing.. ready for the embalming fluid.....you are still here and have to go on with ya life....
do something constructive to help you keep ya mind occupied...hopefully he lived a clean and decent life and accepted jesus as his savior before dying...otherwise he will not make it on the day of Resurrection

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Ban him please....
Arliss:
ya neighbor? ...get over it already...do something constructive to help you keep ya mind occupied...

Arliss hasn't violated the TOS. He was quite blunt in his response to you, yes. I'll reply about your neighbor in the other thread.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Arliss hasn't violated the TOS. He was quite blunt in his response to you, yes. I'll reply about your neighbor in the other thread.

I have replied already in there. Remember TK that there is a free speech policy on this board. The members tend to have ways of dealing with assholes like him which balances it all out :wink:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's fuck nuts like this that embarrasses me to be Christian!
...and trust me - he is NOWHERE close to being pious.

Sorry that you had to deal with a so called "Christian" who clearly suffers from a strong case of exrementities - movement from the bowel to the brain to the mouth!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a complete cockbite is not a bannable offense, but thanks for the heads-up just the same. Thanks for letting us know what a waste of flesh this chode is so I'm not accidently drawn into conversation with the mentally deficient.

Jesus must be so proud to have a judgemental idiot as a spokesmodel.:rolleyes:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Arliss:
ya neighbor?
I'm reading between the lines here,but his attitude may have been formed from having neighbours whose sudden death would be very welcome.
Or maybe he's just an asshole - I haven't bothered looking into his history.

Duality

Experimental Member
Media
"Ask your doctor if Arliss is right for you. Side effects may include nausea, depression, and slight sexual dysfunction." - Sarah Michelle Geller

Google it if you don't believe me.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No poster is obligated to tell anybody what he wants to hear.

The demand that those who stray beyond the borders of the huggles department be banned reveals a fundamental misunderstanding about the functions and benefits of an online forum.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah what ever D,

in other wards I was really really drunk when I reproduced this.... banning may be far, but seriously Arliss, take your god, and go fuck yourself, you are far from an example of a follower or discipe of jesus himself. You're a want to be gangster who thinks god is going to save you for watever reason. I hope you go repent, and go to confession so that god forgives your sorry ass.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, my father passed away on Thursday morning, so I am going to assume that his advice on death applies to me as well. I have lost my temper twice in my life. One of the occasions was when at my G/F's funeral a jackass uttered the words “good riddance.” There were people there to pull me off of him or he would have joined her in the afterlife. Though his response would not elicit the same response, he is getting a little close. You have to love people who can hide behind their computers. He has managed to make #4 on my ignore list.