Here is the guidance I got about death....

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Well, my father passed away on Thursday morning, so I am going to assume that his advice on death applies to me as well. I have lost my temper twice in my life. One of the occasions was when at my G/F's funeral a jackass uttered the words “good riddance.” There were people there to pull me off of him or he would have joined her in the afterlife. Though his response would not elicit the same response, he is getting a little close. You have to love people who can hide behind their computers. He has managed to make #4 on my ignore list.
I am terribly sorry to hear that you lost your father. I'm here for you, if you need to talk with someone. *hugs* stay strong.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kink, I'm so sorry about your neighbor. I will look for you on messenger if you want to talk more.

As for what's-his-face, don't spend another drop of emotion on that straight-up bitch. It's just a fact of life that cockroaches tend to be attracted to places where humans congregate.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Kink, I'm so sorry about your neighbor. I will look for you on messenger if you want to talk more.

As for what's-his-face, don't spend another drop of emotion on that straight-up bitch. It's just a fact of life that cockroaches tend to be attracted to places where humans congregate.
Thank you beautiful.