Here we go again, but I have 2 new propositions about body part correlation.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Here we go again, but I have two new propositions about other body parts and genital area.

Tongue Vs Penis

Tongue is probably the only body part that does not relate to body size, so does the penis.

Tongue is probably the body part that can get bony stiff without having a bone inside, so does the penis.

Tongue is probably the body part that contains a lot more nerve per square inch than many other body part (except penis), so does the penis.

Tongue and penis are probably the top two body parts that human use for having happiness through touching (tasting foods).

We all have a Tongue and a Penis.

.......(please help me add some more here).......

So, Tongue and Penis might have some correlation.

Mouth Lips Vs Pussy Lips

Mouth Lips are probably the body part that contains similar nerve to pussy lips.

Mouth Lips probably have the same color as Pussy Lips.

Mouth Lips probably have the same size of Pussy Lips.

Mouth Lips have probably been kissed and licked the same way and same amount as Pussy Lips.

Mouth Lips probably want to be kissed as frequent as the Pussy Lips.

Mouth Lips and Pussy Lips are both used to protect or cover some strong scent and deep hole.

And we all have two Mouth Lips and two Pussy Lips.

So, Mouth Lips and Pussy Lips might have some correlation!

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Big tongue --> Big Cock
Lips --> Same Lips

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......................!

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here we go again, but I have two new propositions about other body parts and genital area.

Tongue Vs Penis

Tongue is probably the only body part that does not relate to body size, so does the penis.

Tongue is probably the body part that can get bony stiff without having a bone inside, so does the penis.

Tongue is probably the body part that contains a lot more nerve per square inch than many other body part (except penis), so does the penis.

Tongue and penis are probably the top two body parts that human use for having happiness through touching (tasting foods).

We all have a Tongue and a Penis.

So, Tongue and Penis might have some correlation.

Mouth Lips Vs Pussy Lips

Mouth Lips are probably the body part that contains similar nerve to pussy lips.

Mouth Lips probably have the same color as Pussy Lips.

Mouth Lips probably have the same size of Pussy Lips.

Mouth Lips have probably been kissed and licked the same way and same amount as Pussy Lips.

Mouth Lips probably want to be kissed as frequent as the Pussy Lips.

Mouth Lips and Pussy Lips are both used to protect or cover some strong scent and deep hole.

And we all have two Mouth Lips and two Pussy Lips.

So, Mouth Lips and Pussy Lips might have some correlation!

I like the parts about kissing, licking, sucking, etc, on pussy lips

NinjaStallman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cant see this being any more right than the other proposed correlations.

Testicular size is vaguely correlated to testosterone levels as you grow up and thus possibly a contributor to bigger dicks, but there's genetics to consider even with endocrinological stimuli.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cant see this being any more right than the other proposed correlations.

Testicular size is vaguely correlated to testosterone levels as you grow up and thus possibly a contributor to bigger dicks, but there's genetics to consider even with endocrinological stimuli.

My boyfriend's penis is large and he doesn't have the typical characteristics that are associated with lots of testosterone like a really deep voice and very chiseled features that develop during puberty with a lot of testosterone. But he is muscular and stays muscular easily and he's got a high sex drive, so there's that. That indicates high testosterone levels.