Here's a fun assignment for guys and girls

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by 4work, Oct 25, 2011.

1. 4work

4work Member

Everyone has very specific tastes and preferences about what turns them on the most. Tell me exactly what your wish list of a perfect guys body would be... For extra credit, who on LPSG fits your taste the best?
    ... I'll start... I like a slim or slightly skinny build, but with some muscle definition. His cock should be cut. It should be at least 7" long and 5.5" thick, with a nice sized head. When hard , it should not have a pronounced bend. A full or trimmed bush would complete the picture for me. Like I said , this is my perfect body, what's yours?... I'm not sure who on LPSG defines my perfection, but I'll start looking. Feel free to nominate yourself , or someone else.

2. DrCalvin

DrCalvin New Member

Albums:
    my perfect guy, looks wise anyway, would be 6 feet tall, with a muscular build, but not a super hulk. he would have a lot of chest hair, with a thick treasure trail leading down to a thick bush, but slightly trimmed. he would have large testicles, like slightly bigger than golf ball sized, in an average length sack. his member would be 7 inches long, 5 and a half around, uncut, with a slight upward curve, and a pronounced head. hair color wouldnt matter to me, and either would the face, as long as he takes care of it

why do i feel dirty for writing that?

3. Pink_lips

Pink_lips New Member

Albums:
    Broad shoulders first and foremost. Then great teeth. Not too hairy, trimmed bush, nice muscular legs and arms. Rugged hands. A slightly off centered nose. Great ass, minimum 9 inches. Tattoos. Cut or uncut, doesn't matter. Minimum 6 foot tall.

4. 4work

4work Member

Wow Pink, a minimum of 9" ? No wonder you're on this site. BTW what's the biggest cock you've ever had, and who on this site would you pick?

5. CraigS41

Gold Member

Albums:
    My cureent "Buddy" is as close to perfect for me it's scarry.

He's in his low 50's, aobut 5'6", ~150#'s (30" waist), beautiful face and a HOT fucking body. His cock is just shy of a full 8 x 6 cut, nice big head and the thickness if pretty much the same from tip to base. He also has 2 of the biggest and lowest hanging balls I have ever seen on a man (In person). And he knows just how to fuck my tight ass to usually give me at least 1, usually 3 orgasms, while giving me at least 1 HUGE load, and then takes at least one load from me.

For me, he is perfect. I have taken cocks from 5 - 10" in length and as thick as 8" around and loved ALL of them, but his feels the best and hit's all of the right spots. I love him. These pictures are as close to what his cock looks like as I have found.

Craig

Attached Files:

#5 CraigS41, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  6. aye-jai

aye-jai New Member

Mine would be tall about 6'3" and about 220 lbs... Italian, Black, spanish or some mixute of that... dark hair and big brown eyes. Athletic/muscular build with big arms and legs, hairy chest and a dense full bush. i'd say about a 9 inch cock, thick and uncut with hugeee balls and a bit of fur on his asscheeks.

7. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Glad to see the second pic is of a black guy.

8. CraigS41

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love black men too. ;-)

9. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was thinking of something like this before...what would be ideal, if everything was a perfect situation and poof, there he was...lol

First and foremost is eyes, Blue eyes are the ultimate for me, when I see a cute or handsome guy and he has Blue eyes I try not to look directly at him as I'd wind up staring and look like a creeper, lol.

tumblr_l8m68pbIpe1qbcvaho1_500.jpg

I would prefer someone taller than me, 6'2 would be awesome.

Cock, is not a big deal 5 inches or 10 inches as long as it's big enough to use I'm happy...cut or uncut is not really a big concern but an uncut looks like it'd be more fun to play with, but with lots of skin, hahaha

ACTUALLY, looks-wise...if I can relate it to a person...Colton Haynes for me would be near perfect, if only he was taller. (he's only 5'10 1/2") lol
    BUT I wouldn't tell him to get out of my house. :biggrin1:
    Colton Haynes.jpg

Colton Haynes18.jpg

Love those blue eyes, those cute freckles

10. 4work

4work Member

If you think someone on LPSG is your idea of a perfect body and cock, please post their names.

Draft saved Draft deleted