Here's a fun assignment for guys and girls

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Everyone has very specific tastes and preferences about what turns them on the most. Tell me exactly what your wish list of a perfect guys body would be... For extra credit, who on LPSG fits your taste the best?
... I'll start... I like a slim or slightly skinny build, but with some muscle definition. His cock should be cut. It should be at least 7" long and 5.5" thick, with a nice sized head. When hard , it should not have a pronounced bend. A full or trimmed bush would complete the picture for me. Like I said , this is my perfect body, what's yours?... I'm not sure who on LPSG defines my perfection, but I'll start looking. Feel free to nominate yourself , or someone else.

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my perfect guy, looks wise anyway, would be 6 feet tall, with a muscular build, but not a super hulk. he would have a lot of chest hair, with a thick treasure trail leading down to a thick bush, but slightly trimmed. he would have large testicles, like slightly bigger than golf ball sized, in an average length sack. his member would be 7 inches long, 5 and a half around, uncut, with a slight upward curve, and a pronounced head. hair color wouldnt matter to me, and either would the face, as long as he takes care of it

why do i feel dirty for writing that?

Pink_lips

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Broad shoulders first and foremost. Then great teeth. Not too hairy, trimmed bush, nice muscular legs and arms. Rugged hands. A slightly off centered nose. Great ass, minimum 9 inches. Tattoos. Cut or uncut, doesn't matter. Minimum 6 foot tall.

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Broad shoulders first and foremost. Then great teeth. Not too hairy, trimmed bush, nice muscular legs and arms. Rugged hands. A slightly off centered nose. Great ass, minimum 9 inches. Tattoos. Cut or uncut, doesn't matter. Minimum 6 foot tall.

Wow Pink, a minimum of 9" ? No wonder you're on this site. BTW what's the biggest cock you've ever had, and who on this site would you pick?

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My cureent "Buddy" is as close to perfect for me it's scarry.

He's in his low 50's, aobut 5'6", ~150#'s (30" waist), beautiful face and a HOT fucking body. His cock is just shy of a full 8 x 6 cut, nice big head and the thickness if pretty much the same from tip to base. He also has 2 of the biggest and lowest hanging balls I have ever seen on a man (In person). And he knows just how to fuck my tight ass to usually give me at least 1, usually 3 orgasms, while giving me at least 1 HUGE load, and then takes at least one load from me.

For me, he is perfect. I have taken cocks from 5 - 10" in length and as thick as 8" around and loved ALL of them, but his feels the best and hit's all of the right spots. I love him. These pictures are as close to what his cock looks like as I have found.

Craig

Attachments

Last edited:

aye-jai

Experimental Member
Media
Mine would be tall about 6'3" and about 220 lbs... Italian, Black, spanish or some mixute of that... dark hair and big brown eyes. Athletic/muscular build with big arms and legs, hairy chest and a dense full bush. i'd say about a 9 inch cock, thick and uncut with hugeee balls and a bit of fur on his asscheeks.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My cureent "Buddy" is as close to perfect for me it's scarry.

He's in his low 50's, aobut 5'6", ~150#'s (30" waist), beautiful face and a HOT fucking body. His cock is just shy of a full 8 x 6 cut, nice big head and the thickness if pretty much the same from tip to base. He also has 2 of the biggest and lowest hanging balls I have ever seen on a man (In person). And he knows just how to fuck my tight ass to usually give me at least 1, usually 3 orgasms, while giving me at least 1 HUGE load, and then takes at least one load from me.

For me, he is perfect. I have taken cocks from 5 - 10" in length and as thick as 8" around and loved ALL of them, but his feels the best and hit's all of the right spots. I love him. These pictures are as close to what his cock looks like as I have found.

Craig

Glad to see the second pic is of a black guy.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was thinking of something like this before...what would be ideal, if everything was a perfect situation and poof, there he was...lol

First and foremost is eyes, Blue eyes are the ultimate for me, when I see a cute or handsome guy and he has Blue eyes I try not to look directly at him as I'd wind up staring and look like a creeper, lol.

tumblr_l8m68pbIpe1qbcvaho1_500.jpg

I would prefer someone taller than me, 6'2 would be awesome.

Cock, is not a big deal 5 inches or 10 inches as long as it's big enough to use I'm happy...cut or uncut is not really a big concern but an uncut looks like it'd be more fun to play with, but with lots of skin, hahaha

ACTUALLY, looks-wise...if I can relate it to a person...Colton Haynes for me would be near perfect, if only he was taller. (he's only 5'10 1/2") lol
BUT I wouldn't tell him to get out of my house. :biggrin1:
Colton Haynes.jpg

Colton Haynes18.jpg

Love those blue eyes, those cute freckles

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you think someone on LPSG is your idea of a perfect body and cock, please post their names.