Here's a Morbid Little Joke

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A man walks into a bar, grinning from ear to ear, absolutely overjoyed. 'Why so happy?' said the barman. 'Well...' began the man, 'last night while walking home past the railway line I noticed a girl was tied to the tracks. I quickly ran over and untied her, and, in her state, decided it best to bring her home. We got back to my place and before I knew it we just started making love, the most amazing sex--cowgirl, anal, titty job, you name it. It was amazing, sublime!' 'Excellent!' said the barman 'How was the blowjob?' 'I don't know' said the man, 'I never found her head'.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A man walks into a bar, grinning from ear to ear, absolutely overjoyed. 'Why so happy?' said the barman. 'Well...' began the man, 'last night while walking home past the railway line I noticed a girl was tied to the tracks. I quickly ran over and untied her, and, in her state, decided it best to bring her home. We got back to my place and before I knew it we just started making love, the most amazing sex--cowgirl, anal, titty job, you name it. It was amazing, sublime!' 'Excellent!' said the barman 'How was the blowjob?' 'I don't know' said the man, 'I never found her head'.
LO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!