Here's a Question

D_Cunningham Cumshipper

Just Browsing
Media
If you like cookies: would you pick smaller amounts or lots?
If you like cars: would you prefer a toyota or a ferrari?
If you like brests: would you prefer bigger over smaller? (by smaller i mean u can get it all in ur mouth.. or you at least want a hand full?
If you like a person: I am sure there is something you like on them.
If you love dicks: would you want to admire and watch and fuck a 4 incher or 8 instead?

Now: do you prefer 1 dollar over 100$?

so, the point is ... most of the time more , bigger, expensive is preferable...

if you can get full with a half pound cheese burger then you dont need a whole pound one..do ya? but dang I am sure it looks better!

I like cars, but would prefer a Ferarri to a RAV4.
I like breasts, but would prefer a smaller more perky pair to huge saggy ones.

Once again, I'm not really sure what your point is.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most women will try to pussyfoot around this issue because we have been taught to not insult a man’s penis our entire lives. However, the honest truth is that when women candidly talk about this subject, especially after a few drinks, most (60-70%) will admit that bigger is better. Out of those that do not think size matters at all they seem to fall into two categories, #1, women who have never had a big cock before, or #2 Women who climax only through clitoral stimulation.

Now before everybody starts flaming me, bigger is relative, to some big is 7” while to others 9” is big, most like big girth, while some (like me) enjoy length more.

However the fact is, would a women take a 9X7 guy who is ugly, smells, isn’t nice, and poor over somebody who is Prince Charming and only 6” long the answer is no.

One more however though, to a true size queen (very few of these) she will not be satisfied over Mr. 6” and will continue to look for her Prince Charming(s) that also have the package that she wants.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally If a guy asks me if I think he is hung, I tend to keep my comments to myself unless he pesters me. Dating in the real world I certainly have encountered many small to average sized dicks.....I am usually polite about it, keep my mouth shut. However given that I will not call a guy back if he isn't at least in the 9 x 6 inch range. It's a complete waste of my time and his. No use pussy footing around. If the guy asks why I don't want to date him, i make some bullshit story up. If he continually busts my chops and keeps calling I will tell him his dick is not big enough to satisfy me. Of course the other criteria has to be there as well...( intelligence, kindness, a nice guy etc etc) I wont date a guy who has a large dick and is an asshole. That is a given, all of the components have to be there as well.

just curious diamonddeb, what is the largest guy you have been with?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rupin when she answers take away 2-3 inches... :) i bet no one has a ruler when they are going to be fucked. :)

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
Just to reopen this question about Women and Size mattering... In my opinion we need to redefine what the word "Matters" means to women and what the word "Matters" mean to men. We tend to get confused in this debate. And some people feel better when the topic and stat arises that the split is 50/50. But I think deep down the term, or the idea of what "Matters" is different in the minds of women then in Men, when we engage in this discourse.

The question, "Does Size Matter? is so "Cut and Dry" for men. I think that in our minds, "Matter" means there is no chance in Hell she is going to keep sleeping with me if "Size Matters." to her. End of story. But I think for a woman she will keep sleeping with the man if other factors are in check or in place, but does that mean she does think about wanting something bigger, or thinking back to that ex-boyfriend years go. No, I'm sure she does. But if our new fellow has a good spirit, well balanced and at least likes to go down on her from time to time, she might re-evaluate her position.

I think if I go out on the edge here and say "Size" in a sense of course matters but it is not the be-all-end-all for most (not all) women, who can find other things that excite them in sex esp with a partner willing to learn. So does size matter maybe not? When it comes to choosing a life (And I mean for life) partner does size or Stability matter is the question I put out there? Maybe that how these women who say Size does not Matter define the word "Matter" if the option arouse to marry and ncie guy vs a well hung guy who would she choose? (Or how about a nice well hung guy? Now we complicate the issue) You tell me. There is so much more at steak here, and I think women can find so much more in life, in bed, and in men when it comes to stimuli then men can.

But I think if we were to try an experiment : A woman ; given two cocks (No face, or personality except their in bed persona, behind a wall) and asked to choose, keeping in mind as we'd state to this said woman : There are no string attached here, or morning after complications just a good time for the women in question. What do you think she'd choose, the larger of the two? I bet so. (Now lets not run away with this - I'm not talking 14 inches of pain. We verge on fetish and that is something else all together).

I think this choice predates our social etiquette and mores. Like animals that carry brightly colored Red Penis' and peacock feathers - The sole objective is to entice a partner, to attract her (or him) to the "Goods." I think in our Animal order we use "size," this attracts our Partners on a primal level. We then later introduce other elements into choosing a mate to bond with ; such as cash, stability, intellect, power (which make up for perhaps lacking elements). But strip all that away and size does "Matter."

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you like cookies: would you pick smaller amounts or lots?
If you like cars: would you prefer a toyota or a ferrari?
If you like brests: would you prefer bigger over smaller? (by smaller i mean u can get it all in ur mouth.. or you at least want a hand full?
If you like a person: I am sure there is something you like on them.
If you love dicks: would you want to admire and watch and fuck a 4 incher or 8 instead?

Now: do you prefer 1 dollar over 100$?

so, the point is ... most of the time more , bigger, expensive is preferable...

if you can get full with a half pound cheese burger then you dont need a whole pound one..do ya? but dang I am sure it looks better!

That's all well and good until you start talking about priorities rather than just quantities.

Would you prefer a big dick over a great person?

Would you prefer $100 over a ferrari?

bluelights

Experimental Member
Media
To me the the whole does size matter debate is futile.

Women are humans and humans lie.

But surely all they want is to be filled up, and for it to be satisfying and pleasurable, whether that means they need a 5" or a 10" dick.

It's all very shallow and silly to me. That includes men who are infatuated by big tits, small waists, long legs, round asses etc. There's more to life than sex and size.

It's one thing to have a preference, it's another to have an obsession.

If a woman ever told me my dick was too small to satisfy her i'd tell her to fuck off and go find what she wants. I'm sure women would say the same to men if they said your pussy is too small to satisfy me.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd take an average sized nice guy over a big dick with a big dick - however I'd prefer to have a hung nice guy.

Which is my point exactly - given the choice, you take the Ferrari over the $100 - you take the great personality over the big dick. Obviously the $100 and the Ferrari would be even better, but in principle, the Ferrari is the better chocie.

Then again, dicks are such a preferance based thing. Ask me if I'd prefer a guy with a 7" over a 6", I'd say 7", purly because I'd like to get both hands round it, but ask if I'd prefer a 12" and no way, that'd be far too big!

Bigger does not necissarily equal better, yes, size does matter, but not nearly as much as personality does, and in any case, size can matter in the up or down direction.

As Blulights pointed out, there's also a difference between preference and obsession, which adds afurther dimension (as if there weren't enough already...) - people who are obssessed with certain aspects of anatomy tend to be shallow people who aren't worth associating with.

To be blunt, I wouldn't waste my time with people who are more interested in cock size than personality - I have before and to be honest they were an incredibly boring, ignorant, single minded person, who I'd be happy if I never saw again.

God I hate discussing human preferences, there so much wishy-washy bullshit to navigate, and so many partially right arguements to try and piece together! >.<

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course size matters. I doubt anyone can ever convince me that it doesn't.

I know there are other factors. Looks, personality, physique, wealth, etc.
Still size is part of what does really matter.

Maybe no one of these things is a deal breaker. They are all bargaining tools, however.

What I really want to know is where does a lack of all these things leave someone? Any answers are welcome, but especially the ladie's opinions.
I am not good looking, don't have a great physique, am not wealthy, not well hung, no big education, not highly intelligent, no social status, no great personality. Where does leave me? Totally out of it, with no hope?:confused:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if you ask, women will try to flatter your dick no matter what. Girls KNOW that in our society, people make a big deal about a big dick--So if she likes you, why wouldn't she flatter you about it? Also, I've read too many threads here about hung guys who've had girls say things like "It's big, but I've had bigger" or "I like how thick it is, but it'd be better longer", etc. Lots of the girls that said that had issues with the guy before, or the guy asked it in a very cocky way--"So, is this the biggest you've ever had?", "What do you think about my size?" etc.

I'm 6 1/2" and my ex girlfriend, tried flattering me. She asked me how long it was and I told her the truth, then she concluded on her own that it was a "nice size". Did she really think that? Maybe, maybe not. She certainly always wanted to have sex with me and almost always initiated it, even while we were broken up/on breaks/In huge fights/etc. We had public sex all over the place. I've fucked her sore. Does this mean that she was actually 100% satisfied with my dick size? No, she just liked me, liked having sex with me and knew that I'd be flattered if she complimented my size. Out of all the girls I've gotten with, only a couple said something to flatter me in that department. The rest didn't say anything. I never expect them to. Most kept calling back though, so they obviously were not totally disappointed by my size.

But anyways, think about these typical guy/girl question/answers:
"Is my (5 inch penis) too small?": "No, it's not small. It fits perfectly"
"Is it weird that I have a curve?": "No, it hit's my g-spot. It's perfect"
"Is my dick too big for you?": "No, it hurts but I like the pain. It's perfect!"

No matter what, girls (who like you) will always try to flatter you, even if it's not 100% true. That doesn't mean she pitties you, or isn't actually satisfied with you, she just wants to make you feel best about yourself because she likes you! Same how a girl who doesn't like you will try to downplay you, she knows how much it'll hurt your ego.

But yeah, speaking on just "does size matter", the "yes" version of the answer is always an extremely broad one. It really depends on how you view the question. When girls answer, many have a very different view on it.

One girl may have been with three average guys and one small guy. She had good experiences for the most part with the average guys and a bad experience with the small guy. She would say size matters.
Another girl may have been with three average guys and one big guy. She might of had decent experiences with the average guys but an amazing experience with the big guy. She's going to say size matters.
Then there are girls who have had all ranges and say that average fits them best. Or a small guy made them achieve orgasm when a big guy didn't. Or a big guy hurt her and didn't know what he was doing. Etc, etc, etc. They'll tell you size doesn't matter.

That's basically it in a complex nutshell.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are however charming Viking whatever else you perceive your shortcomings to be :) and I say perceive because you're the only one who sees them.

Thanks SP, I appreciate that.

I do feel others can see my shortcomings, though. I never had much luck with the ladies. There has to be a reason...

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Thanks SP, I appreciate that.

I do feel others can see my shortcomings, though. I never had much luck with the ladies. There has to be a reason...

I have low self-esteem, low self-confidence, low motivation, am extremely self-conscious, pretty shy etc etc. I'm pretty much boring, mundane and average in every single way.

But I don't act like it or let anyone else see it.

Which makes them think I am confident, which does give me real confidence, and makes me a little more at ease with my self-image, the cycle grows and it snowballs into a positive thing until I'm the opposite of what I started as.

Confidence begins as an illusion. :wink:

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Size matters to me. I can't speak for every other woman on the planet. I know women who prefer small cocks, so size matters to them, too, but I doubt anyone would present the question to them in this manner.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have low self-esteem, low self-confidence, low motivation, am extremely self-conscious, pretty shy etc etc. I'm pretty much boring, mundane and average in every single way.

But I don't act like it or let anyone else see it.

Which makes them think I am confident, which does give me real confidence, and makes me a little more at ease with my self-image, the cycle grows and it snowballs into a positive thing until I'm the opposite of what I started as.

Confidence begins as an illusion. :wink:

Well, your perception and mine are different. If that's you in your avatar, I think you are better looking that I am. You are definitely better hung. I am the one who is average...or below.

How can you keep others from seeing a lack of confidence? Many on here have said women can sense it. Like a dog can sense fear. How can it begin as an illusion? I just can't quite grasp that concept.

Also someone please tell me what "charming" means. I really don't know what that means for sure. I did Google it, but I still don't quite get it.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally agree with what NS said, if you appear confident people treat you as a confident person and then you become that confident person because we see ourselves as others see us.
He's such a smart arse for an 18 year old :)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size matters to me. I can't speak for every other woman on the planet. I know women who prefer small cocks, so size matters to them, too, but I doubt anyone would present the question to them in this manner.

I have known women who prefer average to small too.

Myself personally, I have had the best experiences with 7" to 7.5" in length (never been with anyone larger so I can't say about that), and around 6" to 6.25" in girth (again, not been with anyone larger than that). I read this article AskMen.com - Sex Positions For Small Penis

I have tried three of these four positions with the larger guys and loved it, even though the article is specifically about positions for smaller guys. Maybe I'm a little unusual, but we're all different.

That said, I have never thown someone out for being too small either. I think the smaller guys just kind of knew though, and they generally did not continue seeing me for very long. I can't really say that was the reason though, since neither of us broached the subject.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I totally agree with what NS said, if you appear confident people treat you as a confident person and then you become that confident person because we see ourselves as others see us.
He's such a smart arse for an 18 year old :)

I'm still hoping that you will make my arse smart, someday... :biggrin1: