heres a real issue

D_Sid_Scrotum

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
U22 condomania size ... fits me just perfectly..[8.5-9 x 7]. probably the best condoms out there... i loose erection in all the others...because either too tight or loss of sensation....

the thing is... she told me shes allergic to latex... and those condoms contain latex ...... apperantly...

what should i do? ny ideas?

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do NOT use avanti polyurethane condoms. we broke a few before giving up on those. try natural lamb membrane condoms, but they are not for disease prevention, just pregnancy. try condomania, they have em.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i went to india recently i bought a tub no-latex condoms, they were actually made from herbal materials that smelt very good, were very healthy for your dick and suprisingly had xl and xxl sizes. i found them to be brilliant. they were cheap but a very rare find. you probably cannot find them any where else unfortunately, thats why i bought thousands.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
PILEDRIVER said:
when i went to india recently i bought a tub no-latex condoms, they were actually made from herbal materials that smelt very good, were very healthy for your dick and suprisingly had xl and xxl sizes. i found them to be brilliant. they were cheap but a very rare find. you probably cannot find them any where else unfortunately, thats why i bought thousands.

The downside being that if you don't use them fast enough, PD, they sprout.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fit U22 as well, mostly because of quite large girth. Unfortunately, I don't think you will find a non-latex condom as large. Some of my partners prefer lubes that are not latex-friendly, so I looked into polyurethane condoms. While many polyurethane male condoms claim to be larger than standard latex ones, the polyurethane doesn't stretch as well as latex. So, they are made larger to compensate for the lack of stretch and fit comfortably on an average penis, but are way too tight if you are thick. You might consider the female condoms, which are polyurethane.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hungboy said:
U22 condomania size ... fits me just perfectly..[8.5-9 x 7]. probably the best condoms out there... i loose erection in all the others...because either too tight or loss of sensation....

the thing is... she told me shes allergic to latex... and those condoms contain latex ...... apperantly...

what should i do? ny ideas?

The other guys have said this, just not in these words, so I'm just gonna say it in simple words.

They have Plastic Condoms, only thing is they aren't as strechy. They only strech a little. So you cannot get a plastic condom and hope it streches to fit you, you gotta find a real good size for your own cock.

Or have her go on the Pill.