Here's a shocker, CEOs prefer Mccain to Obama 4:1

Discussion in 'Politics' started by marleyisalegend, Oct 9, 2008.

1. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Job Creators Prefer John McCain 4-to-1 Over Barack Obama | Articles | Chief Executive - The magazine for the Chief Executive Officer

If Obama is smart, he will take it, turn it into an ad, mention it at the next debate, and run with it. CEO's, the last people in the worldwe can trust at this point ... apparently prefer a McCain presidency 4:1 over an Obama presidency, as stated in Chief Executive magazine. 751 CEO's were polled.

I knew the folks on Hannity's board were crazy, but some of them are actually suggesting McCain use this as an ad.

Here are some of their comments, and proof that you should have to pass a competency test to register to vote:

:lame:

Yes, there is NOTHING a CEO wants more than to pay their employees.

:crackhead:

CEOs care about nothing more than whether or not their employees can afford yogurt. That's why they worked so hard to prevent this financial crisis. Toiling day and night to support legislation in favor of Joe 6-pack.

Here's the best comment on that page.

:stooges:

ROTFLMAO! Personally I would LOVE to see McCain trumpet an add saying "CEO's, the wealthiest Americans, overwhelmingly prefer the McCain/Palin tacket 4:1. This message brought to you by the Mccain campaign."

Then, you can cut to a shot of those AIG employees giving a thumbs up. The location of that shot should be the uber-expensive luxury spa they went to the day after the bailout passed.

:smashfreakB:

Yes, this is true. Was this written by a five year-old?

#1 marleyisalegend, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  2. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

How many Americans are CEO's?

And how many aren't CEO's?

Who gives a shit about CEO's?

Who gives a shit about McCain?

3. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    They have medicine for people like you marleyisalegend.

4. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    We're working on one for you rips but the brain is a delecate organ and we don't wanna do any more damage than what's so obviously already been done.

5. smalltownalex

smalltownalex Member

Albums:
    I'm not a CEO and neither are the people in my family or my friends but we all love McCain and Palin!!! So Shove it!!

6. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Perfect example of the immaturity we see from their side. Not surprising though, look at your candidate, he's prone to temper tantrums and name-calling.

The fact that you're not a CEO and you still support Mccain and Palin speaks volumes of you, your family, and friends. Babies cry when they're being taken to the doctor even though the shot is supposed to help them. Obama's your shot and in November you're getting a very big dose. Have you seen the electorate map lately? Unless Obama punches his wife on camera it's not likely to swing in Mccain's favor.

7. transformer_99

Gold Member

You mean comrades McCainski and Palinski ? I like my father too, but that doesn't mean at his age he's ready to be President of the USA ?

8. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

The liberal mantra...."Since CEO's at Lehman, Bear Stearns and AIG are bad, then all CEO's are bad! All CEO's are evil!"

CEO's are more qualified to assess the economic environment than a politician. These are the experts that we need to guide us on establishing economic stability.

If I want to find out about the economic health of a certain industry, I would first seek out a CEO. If I were looking for the best place to buy pot, I would seek your counsel.

9. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Work on your reading comprehension, I didn't say they were evil. They're simply supporting the candidate that's vested in their interest.

That's the dumbest shit I heard all week.

Of course you would, any corporate tool would.

Oh please, first of all what's the difference between pot and all the legal drugs your buddies are addicted to? Did you not have your Xanex for the morning? Second of all, don't ever ask me no stupid shit like that, I'd be too tempted to send you straight to the lion's den where your corporate propoganda would do nothing to secure your well-being.

10. transformer_99

Gold Member

Funny, these job creators low ball and understaff to cut corners at every turn and they have the nerve to call themselves job creators. A job is created when the masses need services and/or products.

I wonder what these people call themselves as they are walking out the door with their golden parachute ? An unemployed job creator ? I can see the resume and bullet points now ?

Position: CEO

Responsibilities:

* Created jobs for hundreds of Americans.
    * Took my tights and cape off and was forced out of the company taking millions of dollars that should've been used to maintain operations, while leaving the organization to provide products and services to it's paying customer base with the leftovers.
    * Low balled as many employees and understaffed an organization as often as possible reallocating resources. What cost savings accrued to the organization, parlayed that as a bonus and took credit for what customer base the organization could service with those limited and reduced resources.

11. transformer_99

Gold Member

The CEO is the last guy I'd talk to about how well any organization is doing. He can tell you all about the revenue but what's really going on the CFO has a better understanding of, that's if what he reports is accurate and not fraudulent. This tends to suggest that there is no first or last source, but many. Because one source can lie, one can even tell you how well they've manipulated it for themselves. If you ask the CEO's of the oil companies how their industry is doing, they are making record profits and all is well. But at the expense of what ? The housing industry, the healthcare and insurance industries ? And since the house of cards is falling down around them, the price of a barrel of oil/gallon of gasoline continues to drop too.

Then there's Marketing/Sales, high enough up in that area of expertise, they can tell Mr. CEO and CFO what the revenue is going to be. Their feedback is directly from the customer. After that, the expenses fall where tbey do and the profit and loss is what it is.

As for the health of a certain industry, I am more inclined to believe the market and what the general citizen reports back. Let's face it, we all heard how prosperous it's been over the past few years, a $ 785 billion bailout says otherwise.

12. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^Thank God somebody came along and injected some logic and sense into this thread. God bless you transformer.

13. transformer_99

Gold Member

An LPSG thread bailout of sorts if you will ? :biggrin1::wink:

14. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    And it's already trickled down to the little guy.:wink:

15. transformer_99

Gold Member

ROTFLMFAO ! Nice finishing touch Marley. That one-liner really made my day.

16. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    What in the hell are all of you doing here? You've all been reminded to "Obama-proof" your portfolio while you still can.

17. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Exactly. Do all your scheming and scamming now cuz when he gets into office he's cleanin' house.:eek:

18. B_starinvestor

The CFO is a corporate accountant. The handle the books, but have no idea what is occurring with the business. You suggest that an oil CEO knows that they are profitable, but at the expense of housing and healthcare? They are unrelated. I'm biting my tongue here.

The marketing/sales are several levels below the CEO. And the feedback from the customer never reaches the CEO.

You are 'more inclined to believe what the general citizen reports back?' Transformer, that's a great customer service initiative, but a business wouldn't last 2 weeks with that assessment.

19. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Surely they must do something important though, to warrant 7-figure salaries.:rolleyes:

20. B_starinvestor

How about Microsoft? Do you use Windows, Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel? Do you have any parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles on high blood pressure medication, cholesterol, diabetes or the like that are being treated? Are those CEO's evil and corrupt? If it weren't for capitalism we wouldn't have any of these solutions; in fact, we wouldn't have the internet or this forum.

Before we dismiss and trash CEO's, we might take inventory of the things we take for granted. Your way of life is a result of the motivated and innovative members of our society.

Draft saved Draft deleted