Here's a thread you don't often see...

hardw1ck

Just Browsing
Media
I think there is lots of bravado here. I'm gonna be honest about my weaknesses - I'm just interested in honest feedback, it would be a little cheap to trash me gratuitously.

So, confessions:

1. I've noticed 70% of the time my cock does not reach full 'bursting' turgor. This reduces its length by about 0,5-1,0 inches. This gets much better when I'm relaxed, for example with a girlfriend I love and when I'm really comfortable.

2. I hardly ever do spurting ejaculations anymore :-(. Oh shit - depressing. Trying to do Kegels, but not much help.

3. I'm quite emotionally sensitive and have had encounters where I don't feel that excited and it shows with a really poor erection.

4. I had a one night stand a year ago and did not get an erection at all for the first 10 minutes. I just didn't 'connect' with my feelings despite her vigorous hand and mouth work. Felt bad about this.

5. I really don't know whether 9 inch penises are 1 in a 100 or 1 in 10^6 of the male population. But I think and hope it's rare.

Also, OK news:

1. I'm feeling a bit better 'cos my latest described it as massive. I'm not stupid though and realise that girls will be sweet and say this out of wanting to please/ be kind.

2. I have measured my penis at just over 8 inches (when very horny) within the last 2 months; although it does seem to vary with my degree of excitement and this represent a maximum rather than an every time figure (this is probably an effortless & everytime 7.5-7.75 and a 50% time 8 inches). I am being strict as hell with these measurements - really really technical (could easily bullshit it higher).

3. There does seem to be a track record of very positive comments/ surprise from girls.

So a DAMN real bit of honesty. I've got pics to back up what I say (unlike some more confident 10 inchers here I've noticed). I'm gonna work on a comparison with say a Coke can or ruler for proof of what I'm saying.

Perhaps we should all be 'vetted' by no photoshopping, no wide-angle, clear size photos. Now there's a thought!

Still, I do think 8 inches is good, though probably relatively common (what do you reckon 1:30, 1:50?). If I'm feeling more insecure then 1:5?

I'm struggling with this 9, 10 or more inch thing. But I don't see men's erections, 'cos I date girls. Jus' lookin' for a bit of clarity/ honesty.

Anyway, I've gotta respect this site - I'm very impressed with the maturity of some of the comments to previous posts, but wonder whether there are just a few deluded/ flamer types around as well. You gotta get a little suspicious at 9+inches eh?

Respect to all.

BTW would appreciate thoughts on my crap ejaculatory distance (p'raps jus' aging 'cos I'm nearly 40).

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone cares WAY too much about something they shouldn't. Everyone's cock is the same; sometimes mine is a bit less than 8", sometimes a bit more. Sometimes maybe even a lot more (during hot sex)...

Its a cock. Its big. I too get comments...'its SO big' 'you'll probably be waiting your whole life' (to have anal) 'unless you find some slut'...etc etc. Its all nice. When someone gives me a compliment I just ASSUME its true because its NICE.

9" cocks are I think 1/1000...8" are the ones more likely to be 1/100. How many girls do you know that have had sex with 100 guys or more? I haven't met any girls like that.

Stop obsessing over something so unchangeable and so damn petty. When I have sex I'm thinking 'my cock is so fucking big, and she's loving it...damn right, she is gonna be back for seconds'

Even though I know there are bigger cocks. But I'm sexually confident and I like to make girls moan. I don't think much about my cock...at least not NEGATIVE thoughts. That is the key. PMA.

You have a great cock. Use it to bring pleasure to a woman/women as many times as you can! Go forth, and ejaculate!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
You are describing episodes most well endowed men passed through, i guess.

I am also disappointed by some weak erectins, the ones when my penis doesn't look and feel like steel.

Seems also like you are sensitive and emotional, and that you need to have sex with your head besides with your dick, and that's good for you and for your partners.

Reagrdin ejaculatory distance it can depend on age, but also on stress and on how often you have sex, and on an umber of diferent situations: i would not be worried if you sex life still is good.