Here's an interesting thought

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dan the man, May 14, 2008.

1. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was thinking, imagine if you happened to meet one of the women from here in real life, just by chance, maybe in a club, at a shopping mall, at a coffee bar, at a pub, wherever. I'm going to make a few assumptions now for the sake of the post. We'll assume the woman doesn't recognise you or know you from here. But you just happen to know who she is, and we'll assume she's one of the true sizequeens. You know from her posts at LPSG that she's very fussy and prefers 8, 9 or 10 inches. :biggrin1: We'll assume you're in the 6.5 to 7 size range, like myself.

You both get on well, and fancy each other. Now, the question is, would you go ahead with the possibility of sex if you thought it was imminent, or would you back out, not wishing for any uncomfortable situation or embarrassement, knowing that she's probably or possibly going to be disappointed?

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

You know there is only a handful of folks from my state here, so i don't really have much of a chance of running into them in my small town but i always wonder when i'm out and about if anyone recognizes me from here.

3. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well if I bumped into you MR, and even if you didn't recognise me, I wouldn't be backing out of any possible sex with you, because from what I've read about you, you're not a sizequeen ( that's a compliment btw :smile: )

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I'm certainly no sizequeen. The males so far outnumber the females here that they would be more likely to recognize us than vice versa.

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Well, that's sort of how Lex and I met in person.

We were in a crowded club in Baltimore, had not planned it that way, and he saw me before I saw him. I heard my name shouted out, over the boom-boom music. The rest is history!

6. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Seriously? Thats pretty amazing. Knowing my luck one of the guys who said i have nice BOBS would be the one hollering at me.

7. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

It's ok, they won't recognize your face. They might recognize your bobs though...

Another question, would you introduce yourself as so-and-so from LPSG or would you pretend like you've never seen her before?

8. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Right now, my thought is to pretend I've not seen her before. In reality though, I might let the cat out of the bag in my excitement of meeting someone from here.

9. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Dude -

In your "what if" case, she's open to going to bed with you. What do you do? Don't be a dumb shit. FUCK HER.

Check it out....
    I really like a nice juicy steak. In a restaurant, I'll almost always order one if they have it. But.. I'm more than happy to enjoy BarBQ or a hamburger or even a plate of vegetarian lasagna.

Go ahead and enjoy the girl. Let her enjoy the "meal". Don't apologize for not being steak. Be THE best burger she's ever had. Mmake her forget the steak.

Everyone love a good juicy burger, don't they?

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

One of the best responses i've ever read! That was brilliant. Be the best burger she's ever had. I'd much rather an overacheiver than a well-hung underacheiver.

11. lucky8

Gold Member

i would tell her i am lucky8 and smile

12. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hehe, I like this, clever analogy! :biggrin1:

13. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

That is exactly how we met. Unplanned and by happenstance. Two buds from Philly IMed to tell me they were going to a leather event in Baltimore and wanted to know if I could make it for a beer. I went down to meet them and saw DC from across the bar (we had exchanged face pictures and been chatting on and off for years).

"DC!! (real name)!!"

He looks at me quizzically.

"It's me-LEX--(real name here)!"

"Oh!" and then we hugged and had a beer and the rest is history.

It is pretty amazing, Red. DC and I have become family (IMHO) and I love him to death.

I have meet more than a few QUALITY people here and never with the intention of sleeping with them. This place can really help you form some great and lasting relationships if you connect with the right people.

I have met: Steve26, DC DEEP, TexJoe (although we really met through BMB with ulterior motives), Madame Zora, Snoozan, Matthew, Bliss, No Strings, NIC_160, Typhu31, and others. I missed out on meeting HazelGod due to kid committments. I am also very close with many here although we may have never met, like steve319.

Sex is 90% between your ears and 10% between your legs. Why assume she will be disappointed just because you are smaller than her stated size preference? I will say again: I have been fully satisfied with average sized cocks and have had my brains fucked out of my head by 5.5 inches on a few occasions. Only men think they need 8" to make a woman feel good. This just is not true.

14. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's weird actually, because now I'm thinking about girlfriends I've had where sex has been great and no talk about size ever happened. With hindsight, I wonder if any of them were sizequeens and I never knew it. And had I known it, how that might or might not have affected me mentally.

15. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I hope to run into both of you.:cool::biggrin1:

16. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I always wonder what it would be like to be spotted in a club.. haha if only..

Draft saved Draft deleted