Here's an interesting women's survey

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dan the Man, in case you were just sitting there wondering "I wonder what Roger Dodger thinks of my avatar..." I'll just tell you now to save you the pondering.

Its Awesome!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting that 76% of females' biggest partners were former lovers. And that according to that women are much more likely to turn a guy down for being too small than too big.

And most women prefer a small or average penis for anal...which experience had already led me to believe, but the survey confirms.

Interesting, although a lot of it seems qualitative rather than quantitative and also its online; you don't know who's a woman and who's not.

I still like the results though :wink:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Well my age bracket is in the minority on this study.
Thanks for posting, very entertaining.
It would be nice to see the questions from a woman perspective.
No real questions to address techniques.
What good is a big penis if the guy has no skills? I guess just nice to look at, and I ask what is the fun in that?:wink:

Oh and they should have asked the question from black women who slept with white men or thrown out the color question all together. They would have gotten a very interesting response indeed.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
What good is a big penis if the guy has no skills? I guess just nice to look at, and I ask what is the fun in that?:wink:

What about her getting on top? The 'big guy who can't use it example' presented by the 'size doesn't matter' camp seems to always just so happen to leave that part out. Oh the forgetfulness. :wink:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
What about her getting on top? The 'big guy who can't use it example' presented by the 'size doesn't matter' camp seems to always just so happen to leave that part out. Oh the forgetfulness. :wink:

Not that we leave it out, you guys never ask. You all want to know....NUMBERS, NUMBERS, NUMBERS.:wink: Now ask the right questions and maybe you all shall finally receive the answers you seek. Oh and I prefer doggy style to take in a large penis. :tongue:

I know I have not read all your threads, but I haven't seen you share your numbers or a photo? Hmmmmm.....

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the guy's section 24% said they were bigger than 8". That's just not believable. And neither is the idea that 18% of the women have had 10".

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting that 76% of females' biggest partners were former lovers. And that according to that women are much more likely to turn a guy down for being too small than too big.
It also shows size doesn't mean everything. Could mean they were not-so-good lovers.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I thought that was interesting, too.

I guess that poll does prove one of two things: either woman lie a lot, or women are dumb. :tongue:

I call BS on that too - the respondants are lying - look at these three questions:

How many sexual partners have you experienced since you first started having sex
40% (61) 1-5
23% (35) 6-10
11% (17) 11-15
9% (14) 16-20
4% (7) 21-30
10% (16) 30+

150 voters have answered this question.

What was the the longest erect penis you've ever experienced
0% (1) 3"-4.5"
7% (11) 5"-6"
11% (17) 6.5"-7"
25% (38) 7.5"-8"
37% (56) 8.5"-10"
18% (27) 10"+

150 voters have answered this question.

What was the thickest penis you've experienced (Girth) while erect
6% (9) 3"-4"
20% (31) 4.5"-5"
53% (80) 5.5"-6"
19% (29) 6.5"+

149 voters have answered this question.

63% have had 10 partners or less and yet 55% have had 8.5+ and 74% have had 6.5+ girth. Utter shite!

The only explanation for this that does NOT involve these respondants lying is that they all live in the same town and have fucked the same couple of hung guys!

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Not that we leave it out, you guys never ask. You all want to know....NUMBERS, NUMBERS, NUMBERS.:wink: Now ask the right questions and maybe you all shall finally receive the answers you seek. Oh and I prefer doggy style to take in a large penis. :tongue:

I know I have not read all your threads, but I haven't seen you share your numbers or a photo? Hmmmmm.....

I've shared numbers before. Before I found out and eventually through Thunderplace came to realise that penis exercises work I was 6.25" length measuring on top pressed to the bone and 4.75" girth. I was about 5.5", I think, measuring to the pubic skin -not exactly sure on that precise non bone pressed number, but it doesn't matter that much. After years of off and on doing the exercises (consistently at times and other times not) I'm currently about 7.5" measuring on top pressed to the pubic bone. One might think that means I'm 6.75" measured to the skin, but unfortunately that's not the case. I've gained some weight (I'm about 25 pounds overweight) and my fatpad is thicker and my non bone pressed length measurement is about 6.25". My girth is up from 4.75" to 5".

So my 6.25 x 5 inch penis (what is visable outside the fatpad) is not something I really care anything about trying to show off. I figure about 7" length gets used when pressing during intercourse, but there is no doubt that fatpad interferes some. I haven't gained in a while, but I have really become inconsistent with the exercises. It's slow go, much work, and time consuming. So it's difficult to continue on and on day after day year after year. And especially since later gains become very difficult to achieve. I haven't stopped though. Probably never will. But it's becoming apparent I'm going to have to increase my workout level and persistence if I'm ever to gain more than just a slight bit at this point.

My handle is merely based on my wishes. I've been very upfront and truthful all along that I'm not actually super large.

If I were to measure the way some guys do I could have bigger numbers to present. I have no desire to do so.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Mr. Poll is not a credible poll. I've examined it in much detail before and it can be proven to contain too much bs. I really don't want to have to delve into it again. Just take my word for it.