Here's how to get a body like Daniel Craig

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hanko, Nov 18, 2006.

1. hanko

hanko New Member

Albums:
    Alright guys. Who wouldn't want to have a body like Daniel craig? The guy made the top ten of the sexiest men list. He wasn't number one only because George Clooney is more famous. Let's be honest here, if my gay percentage was at least one, I'd suck his dick! Alas, it's not, but that does not prevent me from admiring the man. Someone the other day at the gym was telling me that I come pretty close to him, as far as my body is concerned. He was asking what my workout consists of. Here's the truth....8 years of on average 3.5 hours a week will get you my body. My workout is simple-chin ups and dips. Come one guys-how many of you spend more time juelqing or whatever that is called. Come to think of it, I've probably spent more time jacking off in my short life than working out. Pathetic!. Truth is-a bigger dick will impress someone in the lockers, or someone browsing LPSG. However, what about the beach, the gym, the club, at work, etc, etc. No chance in hell. With a body like ol' Daniel, you will get much more pussy or butthole (whatever floats your boat), or both (from the same person that is, if you are like me). There's a faster way to get there, of course. 8 years is too damn long for some of us. You can choose to work out 6 days a week, not drink, not smoke, not have sex, take steroids,supplements, vitamins, cum, and what not. But if you are like me and are too busy making millions, drinking and having fun, you should heed my advice. Damn, this turned out long. One last thing, to my Brittish brethren, I want to thank you for Golf, Tennis, James Bond, Aston Martin, and Churchill. Talk to you later!

2. Asdeon

Asdeon New Member

What a rant...:p

3. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    you have a sexy body as it is! Why want to be like someone else!

4. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

My wife, who was a huge Pierce Brosnan fan in his heyday, thinks Daniel Craig is butt ugly and short (no matter how many crunches he does.) We'll probably still catch the new James Bond movie if only for the locations and action.*

And actress Eva Green, who's perfect breasts and bush were vividly displayed in The Dreamers and still to this day locked in my memory.*

5. scottsimms

scottsimms New Member

Um, why would I WANT to have a body like Daniel Craig's in the first place (actually, what is being inferred is, don't you want to BE Daniel Craig??)

The answer is, no, poster, not at all, not in the slightest.

Stupid, stupid thread.

6. hanko

hanko New Member

Albums:
    I don't see how you infer that. That's the last thing I wanted people to infer. I hate actors and I hate movies almost as much. I am just discussing physical things, nothing to do with being somebody. I am just giving you a point of reference. It's stupid to infer such things.

7. drew

drew Member

Albums:
    good one hanko

8. hanko

hanko New Member

Albums:
    Also, I am not saying I want to be someone else. I am what I want to be. If anything, I am only trying to get people to understand that a healthy body is very attractive and is something people should strive to have. There's many reasons for that. Healthy people live longer, perform better, are happier, and are more confident in their abilities. I am not saying I want his body or face. All I am saying is that some people need a better model to go after. They need a goal to pursue and get motivated. That's something we all should strive for. I did not try to infer anything! I said it all.

Draft saved Draft deleted