1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm some what of a shy southern girl in some aspect of my life. I think being from the south, people think that we y'all should be polite and show some type of class about us. But I find that I don't fit in that mold at times.

I came here to learn a little about my self and what there is out there when it comes to the male body. You ask if I'm married and the answer is yes. But a little looking never hurt a soul. LOL. I have not been with many man in my life, so I guess that I'm getting older and more comfortable in my marriage. I think that saying is true about me "Curious killed the cat". Well I'm very curious about things.

I do love to flirt some, but I know it's all in clean fun.

I will be staight forward with all you men. I like a man that is cut, sorry uncut men. I love to see the head of a cock since that is all I know.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'm some what of a shy southern girl in some aspect of my life. I think being from the south, people think that we y'all should be polite and show some type of class about us. But I find that I don't fit in that mold at times.

I came here to learn a little about my self and what there is out there when it comes to the male body. You ask if I'm married and the answer is yes. But a little looking never hurt a soul. LOL. I have not been with many man in my life, so I guess that I'm getting older and more comfortable in my marriage. I think that saying is true about me "Curious killed the cat". Well I'm very curious about things.

I do love to flirt some, but I know it's all in clean fun.

I will be staight forward with all you men. I like a man that is cut, sorry uncut men. I love to see the head of a cock since that is all I know.

so what awakend this curiosity in you :eek:)
and welcome