Heres my opinion

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by nakedwally, Nov 15, 2007.

1. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    I joined lpsg in December of last year, I found it by doing a google image search on big dick, I wasn't sure what to expect. Since then I have made several friends on here and have been able to celebrate my accomplishments on here. I have found a support system and people from around the globe that care about me. I have also had my down times with lpsg and stayed away for a while, but what I have to come to find out is that there are more good people than bad. I joined another site in hopes of finally being able to fit in, the truth is i fit in more here than I do on any other online community I have belonged to.

I have seen more and more in recent months that we all here are slowly but surely practicing the true definition of community "Come In Unity". I think it is very awesome people with differing lifestyles can find common ground. Yes sometimes we allow our differences to get in the way and we can become angry and misunderstood, I myself am very guilty of that. We are all human and I think we should continue to find common ground.

As for the moderator team I think they are the best group of moderators I have seen in any of my online communities that I have belonged to over the years. I think we should all be respectful of them and do as they ask us to do, remember they do not get paid for this they are being moderators out of their kindness. I am asking for there to be no more moderator bashing please.

I know I am not a saint or angel by any matter, I am just stating my opinion. We as a community have improved. I think we should continue the practice of "Come In Unity"

I look forward to continue to be a part of this thriving community. I only want the best for us here and know that a majority of members only want the best too.

So that being said lets try to set aside our differences and be a community.

Wally L.

2. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'm glad that you have found so much support through the site Wally :smile:

3. Osiris

Gold Member

I couldn't agree with you more Wally. Glad you feel as at home as I do.

4. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    Wally, that was really nice--and it also reflects my own experience.

But all sincerity aside, do you think our real thanks also have to go simply to the penis itself? and its marvelous, almost miraculous abilities to bring perfect and even total strangers together?

Let's not forget the penis when we offer thanks, especially this time of year.

5. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nice post Wally. That said, don't you mean "cum in unity"? Sorry, couldn't let that one go! :)

6. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    Leave it to a girl to take something truly sacred and make it dirty.

7. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    You always make me laugh 36DD

Like I said in my above post we are all human and I think we should all just be ourselves

8. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    You calling me dirty? Get on over here boys...I'll show you dirty! ;)

9. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with you that there is a definite sense of belonging to a family when one is a member of LPSG, Wally! I belong to another group and there the emphasis is mostly about people constantly trying to hook-up with your anatomy! On LPSG there is so much more emphasis on cerebral things and communicating, rather than just the flesh. I was really delighted recently when you invited me to leave a brief telephone message for you on a thread you started! Things like that make LPSG special !

10. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    and one more thing before I forget I always get the beautiful females flirting with me on here

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Fuck flirting - How about bending you over and giving it to you like you know you like it, prettyboy!!

:tongue: :kiss: :tongue:

This site is a better place with your courage, honesty and sense of fun as part of it, Wally.

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You are really right Wally, I came here looking for support over an issue with sleeping with a gay best friend. I got and outpour of support and have been able to try and fix the feelings I have about the situation. I no longer am ashamed of myself but celebrate my differences as a human being. I've used the site through a diagnosis, medication, death by suicides, and many things that life has thrown at me. The people in my online support system (most of which are no longer posting or in contact with me have helped me in ways they don't even know and I appreciate that) I have a hard time giving back to people I'm skeptical about, there are so many fakes now that I don't want to bother investing my time in getting to know new people because when I did try it blew up in my face.

Thank you for sharing your stories and I hope you continue to find the support you need.

Draft saved Draft deleted