Here's Something Scary

D_Bobby_Ballbuffer

Just Browsing
Media
I was doing an assignment about birth control and I came upon this interesting news story at:

Penis Fly Trap :: ABC Western Australia

Apparently a South African woman devised a device to be placed within a vagina and attached to a man's penis, painfully, to where it could only be removed by surgery. This device, or trap, was designed for use against rapists.

Does this sound scary or what? What if it comes to American shores somehow? What if women go around tricking men to get attacked by this trap? Am I the only one worried about this? Would you, as a woman, use this yourself? What do you think?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you're so worried about being raped that you'd consider wearing a tension trap in your hoo-hah, you need to be seeing a doctor. They make medication for this.

actually in africa women are raped on a daily basis and a device like that would be extremely useful in preventing the spread of aids over there

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't mind seeing this being used on child sex predators. :rolleyes:

THANKYOU!!! people are talking like these are going to be worn by married couples or on dates, NO!!! these are invented to prevent the THOUSANDS of daily rapes that occur in africa. rapes that cause pregnancy and spread HIV. kudos to the inventor

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THANKYOU!!! people are talking like these are going to be worn by married couples or on dates, NO!!! these are invented to prevent the THOUSANDS of daily rapes that occur in africa. rapes that cause pregnancy and spread HIV. kudos to the inventor

Wow... the use of this device in the refugee camps would probably cause more rape/murders because of the rage that the rapists would fly into whenever one of these devices caught their man. The woman being raped would almost certainly be beaten severely or be given much, much worse punishment including dismemberment or mutilation, if not death.

I wonder which is the stronger deterrent? The painful implant or the wearer being beaten to death because of it's use...

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A lot of racists think that all they do in Africa day in and day out is rape rape rape. I'm sick of this garbage.

you're ignorant. first of all i'm black and second of all if you watch the news, keep up with any kind of statistics you'd realize that rape occurs in africa at the same rate as genocide. i'm glad the fate of the THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of rape victims over there and their THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF BABIES BORN WITH AIDS doesn't rest in your hands because, according to you, it's not a big problem. you're probably one of those people who thinks africa is gumdrops and lollipops. do your research before you call somebody racist

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow... the use of this device in the refugee camps would probably cause more rape/murders because of the rage that the rapists would fly into whenever one of these devices caught their man. The woman being raped would almost certainly be beaten severely or be given much, much worse punishment including dismemberment or mutilation, if not death.

I wonder which is the stronger deterrent? The painful implant or the wearer being beaten to death because of it's use...

this is a lot easier spoken from the safety of america. if i'm a woman in africa which already puts you in a lower class over there, i'd rather have a weapon like this and get a chance to escape than allow rapes to happen. you guys must think it's not that big a problem like here an america. this is terribly wrong, rape over there is a lot more frequent since most places are run by men who are already criminals

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of racists think that all they do in Africa day in and day out is rape rape rape. I'm sick of this garbage.

Well... this thread is about an anti-rape device invented by an African woman, it doesn't reflect the views you are talking about. Nobody said that all that they do is rape, rape, rape... there is no garbage with which you should be sick of. There is no Anti-African sentiment on my part, that is for sure, and I don't think any of the other members feel this way either.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Sadly rape is MUCH more common in South Africa (and probably much of Africa) than in Europe or N America. It's not a stereotype or racist, it's a fact. This doesn't mean all or most African men are rapists of course, but it is a very big problem.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd rather have a weapon like this and get a chance to escape

I didn't think of that... but I hardly see an opportunity for escape with this device. The man is already on top of her and has the free use of his arms to strangle her with, even if he is in excruciating pain from the trap. Extreme pain makes a lot of violent men even more violent.

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you're ignorant. first of all i'm black and second of all if you watch the news, keep up with any kind of statistics you'd realize that rape occurs in africa at the same rate as genocide. i'm glad the fate of the THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of rape victims over there and their THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF BABIES BORN WITH AIDS doesn't rest in your hands because, according to you, it's not a big problem. you're probably one of those people who thinks africa is gumdrops and lollipops. do your research before you call somebody racist

Did I call anyone racist?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're so worried about being raped that you'd consider wearing a tension trap in your hoo-hah, you need to be seeing a doctor. They make medication for this.

Have you seen the stats for Rape in SA? Never mind the adults, how about infants and very young girls, although that's often for other reasons. To make a joke of any of this is an insult to tens of thousands every year.

In 2004 rapes were estimated at about 1 every 30 seconds. When it's been estimated that a woman can have an almost 50% chance of being raped, I can see the queues of South African women waiting to shake your hand for your having called them paranoid.

I don't disagree there may be other and better solutions available to some, but that comment was crass, even for you.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

i think that all day to in africa day in and day out is rape so according to you, i'm a racist. i think this because its TRUE!!! this isn't america with police and authority figures, most places over there are run by rogue militia groups and rape happens to be one of their favorite pastimes

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think that all day to in africa day in and day out is rape so according to you, i'm a racist. i think this because its TRUE!!! this isn't america with police and authority figures, most places over there are run by rogue militia groups and rape happens to be one of their favorite pastimes

Jeez ... Didn't you learn anything from that stereotypes thread?

When where you last in Africa?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jeez ... Didn't you learn anything from that stereotypes thread?

When where you last in Africa?

dong i'm dead serious, i'm not being sarcastic or funny or ignorant (actually you are), the statistics for rape in africa are outta this world, i'm not pulling this from my asshole i'm pulling this from documented facts. if you don't believe me, ask the thousands of rape victims and the children they bear. did u see hotel rwanda?? that's a smidgen of what kind of crimininal activity goes on over there and the fact that people like you are blind to this is exactly why these atrocities continue, noone wants to believe them.

and ps, who am i stereotyping??