Here's The Thing

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by despereaux, Mar 9, 2009.

1. despereaux

despereaux New Member

Some of you may remember reading my posts a couple of months ago (i think) about how i felt that my career would intertwine with my confused SO
    Well, it seems that i have "found" someone? I guess.

I was just reading a post about how it doesn't make one gay when a guy flirts with you..."

However, I'm a little confused about this particular person, maybe because he already is dating someone, or just being a good friend.

It all started when we did a show, and we would occasionally have a chat with the headphone thingies and then when the show ended i was a bummed out because I would most likley not see or talk to this guy again.

So i practically did the whole myspace thing and looked him up. I did hesitate though, because from this information he was already seeing someone and had pictures of his partner.

I wasn't upset or anything, i just thought of it as a friendly person to me, and it was all cool. until i found out about his SO and then i wondered.

we started messaging each other, and in one of the messages, he had given me his number, and his email address. I'm not so much of a person to carry friendships through email, because those for me never works out.

Since I was usually on myspace on my phone, it was bugging out, and I dont' want to say that i HAD to text him, i just wanted to talk to him.

We had a long conversation through texts, and it was more flirting. he had sent me some pics of him as well, no not nude, and i found it weird to me personally.

now I dont know where to turn....if i should head for this person or this one girl i really like.

Help please?

2. Florida Boy

Gold Member

Don't restrict yourself.

3. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

dang, definitely envious here -- haven't had someone like that around for a while

hesitant to offer advice here, partly because I enjoyed the ambiguity -- it meant no finality, if there is no beginning, there is no end

other instances, I just hit the sack as soon as we could

but treasure it while you have it! whether you decide to push it, or not

#3 B_Nick4444, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  4. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

hmmmmm.....

5. despereaux

despereaux New Member

I'm not the kind of person to be trifling.

I broke up with my ex-gf of the simple fact that she was practically cheating on me and we had no trust or honesty with each other. Everything was just secrets for us :/

However, it does make me happy when i talk to him :/

I know when to not cross the line, and that is now.

I'll just keep it as a friendship.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice