Here's The Thing

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by despereaux, Mar 9, 2009.

1. despereaux

despereaux New Member

Some of you may remember reading my posts a couple of months ago (i think) about how i felt that my career would intertwine with my confused SO
    Well, it seems that i have "found" someone? I guess.

I was just reading a post about how it doesn't make one gay when a guy flirts with you..."

However, I'm a little confused about this particular person, maybe because he already is dating someone, or just being a good friend.

It all started when we did a show, and we would occasionally have a chat with the headphone thingies and then when the show ended i was a bummed out because I would most likley not see or talk to this guy again.

So i practically did the whole myspace thing and looked him up. I did hesitate though, because from this information he was already seeing someone and had pictures of his partner.

I wasn't upset or anything, i just thought of it as a friendly person to me, and it was all cool. until i found out about his SO and then i wondered.

we started messaging each other, and in one of the messages, he had given me his number, and his email address. I'm not so much of a person to carry friendships through email, because those for me never works out.

Since I was usually on myspace on my phone, it was bugging out, and I dont' want to say that i HAD to text him, i just wanted to talk to him.

We had a long conversation through texts, and it was more flirting. he had sent me some pics of him as well, no not nude, and i found it weird to me personally.

now I dont know where to turn....if i should head for this person or this one girl i really like.

Help please?

2. Florida Boy

Gold Member

Don't restrict yourself.

3. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

dang, definitely envious here -- haven't had someone like that around for a while

hesitant to offer advice here, partly because I enjoyed the ambiguity -- it meant no finality, if there is no beginning, there is no end

other instances, I just hit the sack as soon as we could

but treasure it while you have it! whether you decide to push it, or not

#3 B_Nick4444, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  4. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

hmmmmm.....

5. despereaux

despereaux New Member

I'm not the kind of person to be trifling.

I broke up with my ex-gf of the simple fact that she was practically cheating on me and we had no trust or honesty with each other. Everything was just secrets for us :/

However, it does make me happy when i talk to him :/

I know when to not cross the line, and that is now.

I'll just keep it as a friendship.

Draft saved Draft deleted