Hernias?

B_hp2daymi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OK, I've found that I have an 'Inguinal' hernia, I've read all the "Google' stuff' etc, now my question is can extreme pulling on my cock cause the the same ailment?. I wake up hard tugging, drive to work, puled out and tug to hard and edging, really I think last time I was so enjoying my cock I think I may have pulled to hard and messed up the supporting muscle. Anyway feed back would be helpfull.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would hope that you did not pull hard enough to develope a hernia. I have had two double hernias and know what you are going through. Please take it easy and make sure that if you can feel lumps in your sack, you find time to lie down and reduce the hernia. Wear a jock or truss if it helps and don't put off getting the surgery if the doctor recommends it. Drop me a line if you want more insight.

SR_Les Intercourse

Experimental Member
Media
i had a right inguinal hernia back in highschool, it can occur from straining from lifting too heavy weights or exercise. idk if jerking too hard would cause it but its a possibility, you might want to get it checked before it gets larger (What I did) and then you will need a more serious (but not too serious) surgery, and if you wait longer than that it can pop out and start to cause problems

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my brother had a hernia when were were about 5. he said his stomach hurt and I said "no, stay here and keep playing cars"

parents took him to the hospital and he had a hernia, they did surgery on his sack...wrong side! dumb doctors, so he had another surgery, and I dont know what happened as we were very young.. but I remember us bugging him and calling him "one nutter" as we grew up and stuff because apparently he only has one ball in his sack, and the other one got sucked up into his stomach or some weird shit... was 15 years ago and dont know to this day exactly what happened, nor what it looks like.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had 2. both repaired. And No, yanking on your tally-whacker won't cause a hernia.
It is caused by a weak area in the abdominal muscles that tear easily from intestinal pressure during (most often) heavy lifting.
Most inguinal hernias are on the right. If you have one on the left first, chance are, you'll get one on the right too.
They do not repair themselves and must be surgically repaired.

as for tugging hard on your cock, that might be something a qualified psychologist would have something to say about. Go easy on it, it's the only one you get.